Are you going to hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to hell?

Take the test to see if you are going to hell or heaven.
    If its hell... Which of the nine levels do you face?
    I've received the first level of hell: Limbo.

"Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad."

Take The Test

Edit:
    I've been redirected to the Ninth Level of hell... Do you wish to join me?

"This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair."
    Last edited by -Precision-; 03-18-2005, 10:00 PM.
    I am Rockports, BlazeCutieChick, T*E*C*H, ~Prophet~, I need a name., ~:: Draik ::~, :|:Ice:|:, and finally Gangsta-4life. If you hate me, spam my E-Mail: [email protected]

No test...I'm there....practically....I see Hell every night
    Everybody was born to hustle
    It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
    - Xzibit

Comment

Word D.M.X..

Just stumbled on this looking for a Grim Reaper picture, thought it'd be fun. :D
      I am Rockports, BlazeCutieChick, T*E*C*H, ~Prophet~, I need a name., ~:: Draik ::~, :|:Ice:|:, and finally Gangsta-4life. If you hate me, spam my E-Mail: [email protected]

Comment

^Damn straight

I'm just waiting for someone to get the ninth! :D

Comment

yea 7th level, i know im goin to hell so it dont matter
          vĭŁŞ đvǒĉăŧěş

--{ ŴŃ 20 }-- --{ Ҝө' 16 }-- --{ Łőě 3 }--

ŧ ĶıŁŁ: Jmix (KO)

Comment

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Comment

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

.....WOW

what's scary, that's EXACTLY how I see myself in Hell!
              - Xzibit

Comment

Originally posted by Tru15
                Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
                I had a dream on time that I was in hell...
                Exactly what I imagined...
                Bad thing is... it was one of those dreams that you like imagine the pain...

EDIT
                I retook the test and accutally put thought into the questions and I've come out with the Ninth Level...
                Last edited by -Precision-; 03-18-2005, 09:31 PM.

Comment

8th Level....no wonder I'm seeing demons in my visions and dreams so often, and my soul floats through Hell all night.

I used to be afraid of demons, A LOT, but now I see them so often, I'm used to that, I don't even have chills no more
                  - Xzibit

Comment

ill let god decide

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.X
                      8th Level....no wonder I'm seeing demons in my visions and dreams so often, and my soul floats through Hell all night.

I used to be afraid of demons, A LOT, but now I see them so often, I'm used to that, I don't even have chills no more
                      Damn... I see the same shit sometimes... I've even seen myself fighting satan...
                      And just to let yall know... That ain't pretty shit... Don't feel good either.
                      I am Rockports, BlazeCutieChick, T*E*C*H, ~Prophet~, I need a name., ~:: Draik ::~, :|:Ice:|:, and finally Gangsta-4life. If you hate me, spam my E-Mail: Preci[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by -Precision-
                        Damn... I see the same shit sometimes... I've even seen myself fighting satan...
                        And just to let yall know... That ain't pretty shit... Don't feel good either.

I'm tormented by my own demons all the time, I would wake up in Twilight Zone in a daze, and feel someone sitting or hovering over the bed, while I'm paralyzed, now I manage to shake demons off, and get "un-parallyzed", but it's insanely HARD, but I manage to get up now...

Twilight Zone - different dimension, exhibits violet/blue-ish color, has a little of trails (drunk affect), and loss of sense of time and as said to be a cross-over dimension between Hell and real world (spectral realm)...

I've seen a dream where I've seen the lower level of hell, 9th, it's incredible horrofying, there is the presence of demon spirits with soul screams and sounds of demonic voices, and screams that make you shrivell up in fear...

It's the chambers and torture rooms full of chains for souls and people with the most sins existed

but now I see 7th or 8th level of Hell in my dreams, it's not AS horrible, but still incredibly shocking
                        - Xzibit

Comment

Wish you luck with that D.M.X...
                          Thats some serious shit

Comment

Your fate has been decided....
                            You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
                            First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
                            Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.

Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

Comment

Doesn't anyone wanna join me in the 9th level..

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiver1, Today, 06:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiver1  
                              Started by ketoextremeca, Today, 03:44 AM