No announcement yet.

Don't You Just Hate Cowardly Pussies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't You Just Hate Cowardly Pussies...

You know... the type to do sneaky shit when no ones around... vandalising your shit... just because their too scared to face you the correct way... it gets to me...

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
    But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

I hate that bitch shit, if you ain't gonna do something to someone in front of their face, don't do it at all
    Laughing how dreams ain't dreams no more
    Used to dream of keys 'til the triple-beam was sore

- Pusha T "You'll See"

Comment

Really pisses me off - my mate got his car keyed last month buy some jealous coward -

Comment

Originally posted by Rich B
        You know... the type to do sneaky shit when no ones around... vandalising your shit... just because their too scared to face you the correct way... it gets to me...

Yessir, there some dudes that have more pussy than some girls
        Everybody was born to hustle
        It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
        - Xzibit

Comment

Originally posted by -MaX-
          Really pisses me off - my mate got his car keyed last month buy some jealous coward -

Yeah tonight I came home from work to find shit done to my dads car... pisses me off...

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
          But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.X
            Yessir, there some dudes that have more pussy than some girls
            So true
            "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

some fuckin pissants i knew from high school threw a party next door a few years ago.. as they got bored they started to fuck with us, they threw bottles at my house, stole my mums hub caps, pushed over the bird bath and nearly broke it (those things aint cheap), stole some stands for my mums pot plants.. then to top it all of, a bunch of them forced there way into my house (i was defensless) and ended up stealing some shit.

called the cops 3 times, fuckin bastards are more trouble than they are worth, the cop ended up getting agressive towawrds ME for fuck sake..

anyway, i defaced the next door neighbours shit because i figure the guy who threw the party should of been more responsible, we got hose mother fuckers back good, and if i ever see that fat bastard who instigated it all, ima key his mother fuckin car with the words FAT FUCK EAT SHIT ... well.. maybe not.. but thats how i feel about the whole situation.

i fuckin hate cowardly bastards
              For those who have to ask, no answer would suffice

Comment

Yeah i hear that, fucking pussys...

Comment

Yep. I hate 'em.
                  Boston, Massachusetts

Comment

nowadays whenever i hear the word "coward" my former best friend comes to mind. i had known the dude since we was fucking 7 years old but last year he picked up a bitch that he knew i fucking had my eyes on but hadn't talked to yet. then when i seen them together he started giving me these funny looks and when we was in the same fucking club he hung out with the bitch in the bar all night laughing like an insecure and nervous moron cause he's fucking pussy-deprived to begin with, and when i came over he fucking turned his back on me and continued flirting with the bitch. that fucking did it. he ain't done shit since to get in contact with me cause he's still around that bitch but who's he gonna come to for support when she dumps his ass? that's right, me. well it's not gonna happen. you see i have a dillemma. i've been fantasizing about smacking him the fuck up the next time i see him for a long time now but i know his type, he's the type to report that type of shit to the police so i don't really wanna give him the satisfaction. but i seriously feel like if i don't hurt the guy then i'm gonna explode, cause i'm fucking bitter over this shit. how the fuck can someone turn their back on their best friend for 14 years over a bitch they just met? that shit is just not right. it's a shame it had to end like this. this loser is now for me the definition of a coward.
                    free lil' kim.

condolezza rice for president.

Originally posted by TheMan
                    leave me alone

Comment

speedstone: that guy sounds like a true fag, use boxing gloves to smack his head in so u dont leave any bruising
                      For those who have to ask, no answer would suffice

Comment

lmao
                        i should, shouldn't i... thanx for the tip, man.
                        free lil' kim.

condolezza rice for president.

Originally posted by TheMan
                        leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by ka0s
                          some fuckin pissants i knew from high school threw a party next door a few years ago.. as they got bored they started to fuck with us, they threw bottles at my house, stole my mums hub caps, pushed over the bird bath and nearly broke it (those things aint cheap), stole some stands for my mums pot plants.. then to top it all of, a bunch of them forced there way into my house (i was defensless) and ended up stealing some shit.

called the cops 3 times, fuckin bastards are more trouble than they are worth, the cop ended up getting agressive towawrds ME for fuck sake..

anyway, i defaced the next door neighbours shit because i figure the guy who threw the party should of been more responsible, we got hose mother fuckers back good, and if i ever see that fat bastard who instigated it all, ima key his mother fuckin car with the words FAT FUCK EAT SHIT ... well.. maybe not.. but thats how i feel about the whole situation.

i fuckin hate cowardly bastards

U sound like a little bitch
                          50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

Comment

Fuck tha cops just grab a Nine Iron, then you aint so defenseless.. smash in their shins for takin ur mommas hub caps... smoke a huge blunt to make ur eyes blood shot like u gone fuckin crazy and just come out swinging wearing ur favorite motha fuckin bandana!! Then get one of your favorite *****s on speaker phone and let him start making threats while u walk up the motha fuckin door of the party and speak to your neighbor who threw the party.. who will turn the party against these fuckin queers who vandalised your place.
                            50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

Comment

Originally posted by speedstone
                              nowadays whenever i hear the word "coward" my former best friend comes to mind. i had known the dude since we was fucking 7 years old but last year he picked up a bitch that he knew i fucking had my eyes on but hadn't talked to yet. then when i seen them together he started giving me these funny looks and when we was in the same fucking club he hung out with the bitch in the bar all night laughing like an insecure and nervous moron cause he's fucking pussy-deprived to begin with, and when i came over he fucking turned his back on me and continued flirting with the bitch. that fucking did it. he ain't done shit since to get in contact with me cause he's still around that bitch but who's he gonna come to for support when she dumps his ass? that's right, me. well it's not gonna happen. you see i have a dillemma. i've been fantasizing about smacking him the fuck up the next time i see him for a long time now but i know his type, he's the type to report that type of shit to the police so i don't really wanna give him the satisfaction. but i seriously feel like if i don't hurt the guy then i'm gonna explode, cause i'm fucking bitter over this shit. how the fuck can someone turn their back on their best friend for 14 years over a bitch they just met? that shit is just not right. it's a shame it had to end like this. this loser is now for me the definition of a coward.
                              Man I got pissed at the kid by just reading that.
                              100ten%

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry