Scare me to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scare me to death

so... me and my homie start walkin down this small street covered in snow... and in about 5 seconds a car with tinted windows drives up and stops beside us... as the window is roled down i see 4 men with sum sort of black mask type things on them and by the looks of it, they seemed angry, one quickly brought out a gun, leaned it out the window and shot me to death B-B-B-B-B-B-BANG! I twist to the ground screaming... but not in pain... i felt no pain... everything went black and the only thing i could think of was "This is my time, and i accept it, i waited for about 2 seconds to see what would happen, i though i would be going to heaven now. I was definitly dead, this was not a dream"

then... i woke up... i had this dream last night... scariest shit man
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

lol before i read the "wake up part" i thoght u were high
    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
      lol before i read the "wake up part" i thoght u were high
      True True!!!
      LoL
      ResPect Is EarnT Not GiVeN...

LiFe BeGinS At 200 Kph!!

Hmmmmmm

Comment

Shits sounds like what happened in the UK in london these 3 dudes were just talking and a car pulled up and shot one of um dead and drove of scary shit!!
        http://shitthis.homestead.com/files/edemons.JPG

[email protected]

I'm Only 15 Years Old

Comment

People have freaky dreams all the time it's just that we only remember the ones we wake up from. Don't worry bingy if it happens in rl no one will miss you.
          you come to lifes grievences through trials and tribulations piles of exaspuration layed thick so after miles of this wheres the section engraved that says what you werehereforandwhatyoucamebackwith?

Comment

hahahah newbie
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

lol he singned up in Sep so hes not a newbie lol
              Vexx, bitch.

Comment

well he has like no posts so i consider tha white dotted balled bitch a newbie

Comment

lmao man ur crazy lol
                  Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by BINGY

Well at least he dont spend all his time online like some people... just coz u've almost got 2,000 posts.... does that make u special? u should be glad that there are newbies.. coz if there were no newbies there would be no site!!
                    I've only got like 100 posts... coz i've got other things to do apart from post on here... dont slate people coz they have shit to do boy!!

you dont have to be so damn mean!! (arguingsm

Hope is a waking dream

Dreams that do come true can be as unsettling as those that don't.

Comment

he dissed me first idiot.... and i havent posted here in about a week

Comment

ok totally got wires crossed dood sorry about that lol

keep it derty

Hope is a waking dream

Dreams that do come true can be as unsettling as those that don't.

Comment

haha, i've already had this discussion with you bingy. You started shit with me first, and btw i don't have white dots on my balls anymore. They went about 2 months ago, but fuck if i wanted to have 1000+ posts i could just talk little one liner bullshit like you do. Go play video games, you can imagine sonic the hedgehog is your friend.
                          you come to lifes grievences through trials and tribulations piles of exaspuration layed thick so after miles of this wheres the section engraved that says what you werehereforandwhatyoucamebackwith?

Comment

so... me and my homie start walkin down this small street covered in snow... and in about 5 seconds a car with tinted windows drives up and stops beside us... as the window is roled down i see 4 men with sum sort of black mask type things on them and by the looks of it, they seemed angry, one quickly brought out a gun, leaned it out the window and shot me to death B-B-B-B-B-B-BANG! I twist to the ground screaming... but not in pain... i felt no pain... everything went black and the only thing i could think of was "This is my time, and i accept it, i waited for about 2 seconds to see what would happen, i though i would be going to heaven now. I was definitly dead, this was not a dream"

then... i woke up... i had this dream last night... scariest shit man
                            LMAO I'm actually laughing...
                            This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

yeah this happend 2 me in real life
                              http://www.youtube.com/rosecitysquadup

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Heridan, Today, 07:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view