HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When i was almost died....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When i was almost died....

    One time at 4 AM I was walking down the street, and they people captured me and took me into their van. They started beating the crud out of me and shot me 3 times. They thre me out into the road next to a bar. People came out and said "Please don't die, dtwizzy, please don't die" Then they left and car came and ran over my legs. Then as they were going back, they ran over my legs again. They took me in their car to get me to a hospital, but unfortunatly the car crashed off the road, and i was trapped inside for 9 hours until paramedics came.
    Last edited by SAMSON TOLLET; 08-19-2005, 11:37 PM.

  • #2
    You got shot? Hit the studio dawg, that's a guaranteed platinum right there.
    Originally posted by Semtex
    who is the girl who sings on "crazy in love" on encore is that dina?
    Aaaaaaaw shit,
    Originally posted by 2Nice
    I wish it could've been 50 instead of Proof
    ^me too^

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow... You know what? That reminds me of one time when I was younger, when my whole family shot me three times for talking about myself too often, before locking me in their van with my computer.

      I don't believe your story.
      no dough ho, you can't fuck with me!

      Comment


      • #4
        umm,getting shot ain't nothing to brag about homie,hell everybody that been here a couple years know i got shot and stabbed,its nothing to joke about.
        mr. poop chute banger says....
        Homeland Security Advisory System
        http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
        is wrestling fake?
        http://www.wimp.com/fake/

        Comment


        • #5
          Damn... you did? That's awful. I hope you're okay now, no lasting injuries or anything.
          no dough ho, you can't fuck with me!

          Comment


          • #6
            DAWGPOUNDZ
            YoungproofRealizeParis Hilton

            runnin the game

            Comment


            • #7
              lol nice story (@)(^)
              DAWGPOUNDZ
              YoungproofRealizeParis Hilton

              runnin the game

              Comment


              • #8
                did ya get shot by a plastic watergun & run over by Tonka toy truck
                R.I.P Proof
                ......
                get higher, get higher i never retire
                there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Aerotisma
                  Damn... you did? That's awful. I hope you're okay now, no lasting injuries or anything.
                  yeah,chronic back pain,makes it hard to sit or stand very long but i gotta work cuz if i don't,who gonna pay my bills?
                  mr. poop chute banger says....
                  Homeland Security Advisory System
                  http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
                  is wrestling fake?
                  http://www.wimp.com/fake/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Speakerboxxx
                    You got shot? Hit the studio dawg, that's a guaranteed platinum right there.
                    It's funny cause it's true

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dead|ine
                      did ya get shot by a plastic watergun & run over by Tonka toy truck
                      thats exactly what happened, lol
                      Super Bowl XLI Champions

                      Indianapolis Colts

                      XBox Live Tag:
                      GlazedJasonMask

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        this guy this guy i know faught earlier had a gun on him.
                        My other aliases:
                        justp1ayin
                        West
                        Masai
                        On The Shelf

                        Originally posted by Nasen
                        i seeth for a minute
                        Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
                        i have no clue who was de-re whatever

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ya not very good at tellin storys are ya
                          OH HAI!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            that reminds me of one time i got abducted by aliens and they made me disabled
                            The Facebook

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dtwizzy
                              One time at 4 AM I was walking down the street, and they people captured me and took me into their van. They started beating the crud out of me and shot me 3 times. They thre me out into the road next to a bar. People came out and said "Please don't die, dtwizzy, please don't die" Then they left and car came and ran over my legs. Then as they were going back, they ran over my legs again. They took me in their car to get me to a hospital, but unfortunatly the car crashed off the road, and i was trapped inside for 9 hours until paramedics came.
                              2 finish your story : tring tring tring ... and then you woke up .
                              and you where so glad , that it was all a bad dream

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
                              5 responses
                              119 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post | K Y L E |  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 06:54 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WesleyDrake  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM
                              5 responses
                              23 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapsodia  
                              Started by ioddvrea, Today, 04:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ioddvrea  
                              Started by pdmhuqwdghko, Today, 01:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post pdmhuqwdghko  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 11:29 PM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 11:27 PM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 11:24 PM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Working...
                              X