HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Who've Never Smoked Weed, Come Here And Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who've Never Smoked Weed, Come Here And Read!

I recommend that everyone (and I do mean everyone) get high several times in different social situations. You can do it every few days, once/twice a week, whatever. Just don't space them out too much. Make sure you retain some knowledge of the previous sessions. Don't worry if you can't remember, sparking weed may spark some memories.

It won't fuckin hurt you or get you addicted, drug-free pussies... Here's your mission:
    1. with friends only, "your clique" (key for a first time, less ppl experienced the better)
    2. with your "clique" & a few strangers (ppl you know but haven't seen them high before)
    3. with your "clique" & 1 or 2 ppl you dislike (not hate, just don't get along with)
    4. by yourself (do something stimulating to your senses, but not requiring much user (your) output. TV is fine, music is grrrreat , computer is okay (NO Internet, wastes time). Video games are not a good idea, as it gets you engrossed in the game (it is fun, just not for your mission) Music is waayy better than TV since it leaves more to the imagination.
    5. with your "clique" & a few weed newbies
    important note: you have not lived until you listen to good music while high. true story

Hopefully if you get paranoid (it can happen when first exploring the wonderful herb), it's during the 1st session so you got good friends to keep you calm. It would be extremely helpful to have an experienced weed smoker there in case that happens, but it's not required. It won't matter much in 2 or 3 because you'll still have your "clique" around you. Freaking out by yourself (4) is not bad either, just don't do anything stupid/risky but chances are, you won't. By any means do not freak out on the 5th session! If it happens consider it a loss and retry step 5. Or just bail out on the mission if you're a pussy.

Steps 2 & 3 can be combined if desired, but I guarantee after #5 you will come out knowing more about yourself than ever before. Don't matter if you never smoke again, you will be enlightened permanently. One thing, make sure you know how to inhale and properly get high. If not by the 2nd or 3rd step, you will deff gain insight on the 4th. I'm not talking about the stupid stoner ideas that you forget the next day. Smoking by yourself, you do alot of inwards thinking. This will prepare you for step 5 when you initiate the newbie(s), you'll see why you didn't do what they did. This is your opportunity to totally mindfuck them and you'll feel like the man, during and afterwards.

It sounds cruel, but it's for your gain. You will have a 1-up on every social situation from then on, it's up to you to utilize it. Social prowess and understanding people is key to earning respect, and more.

DISCLAIMER: It is not my fault if you get caught by law enforcement/parents/whatnot. If you are too stupid to not find a safe place to smoke 5 separate times, you deserve it.

Good luck.

well i smoked weed for the first time a few days ago and it aint do shit for me...frankly i like smoking cigars better...we smoked weed like 3 times the other day (one time in the morning, one time in the evening, and one time later in the night)..didnt get me high at all..fuck weed im stickin to cigars
    Originally Posted by FaB514
    You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
    Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

i love me weeeeeeeeeddddd
      R.I.P. PROOF

.. ..
      .. ..
      .. ..
      .. ..

Comment

^idn what u were smokin then fam
        http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...25508716_l.gif

Comment

^ To RT A lot of people dont get high the first time. But those are some good ideas, I have never smoked with people I dislike. Maybe I'll try sometime. Gotta listen to music if your gettin high, it's like a rule.
          National Champion North Carolina Tarheels

Comment

Well the first time I smoked it I was suspicious of people putting plain tobacco into my spliff because I wasn't getting high at all. And I must have smoked like 4 joints, but we all passed them around a bit. Then I smoked again on a different day and got lean, but it was definitely a bigger change than before, and it was the same weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor RT
              well i smoked weed for the first time a few days ago and it aint do shit for me...frankly i like smoking cigars better...we smoked weed like 3 times the other day (one time in the morning, one time in the evening, and one time later in the night)..didnt get me high at all..fuck weed im stickin to cigars
              Are you dumb? it takes more then 1 day to get high for most people... I didn't get high my first time and same with lots of other people.

1. most people don't get high their first time
              2. your shit might suck
              3. you might not know how to inhale proper.

Cigar just fuck up ur lungs, they don't get you high either (unless you are talking about Cubans and shit cuz they will just give you mouth and throat cancer (cuz you don't inhale)

You have to have it in your system... it takes more than a day for most people to feel it, I didn't get high for a few times after my first time.

great thread starter post, and it is true.

Peace
              +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
              JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Originally posted by JULZ13
                Are you dumb? it takes more then 1 day to get high for most people... I didn't get high my first time and same with lots of other people.

1. most people don't get high their first time
                2. your shit might suck
                3. you might not know how to inhale proper.

Cigar just fuck up ur lungs, they don't get you high either (unless you are talking about Cubans and shit cuz they will just give you mouth and throat cancer (cuz you don't inhale)

You have to have it in your system... it takes more than a day for most people to feel it, I didn't get high for a few times after my first time.

great thread starter post, and it is true.

Peace
                i was doing it right...it was good weed (my boy said so atleast cuz he's experienced in that shit)...i never said cigars get u high, they taste good that's all...i just have one every once in awhile anyways

fabbeddockamam

Comment

cigar n a 12 pack on the golf course is great
                  R.I.P. PROOF

.. ..
                  .. ..
                  .. ..
                  .. ..

Comment

why do u smoke with people you dislike? i smoke all the time tho and I think that I have smoked with people I didn't like but i unno about disliked... y do you think it is fun to smoke with others you dislike?

Comment

Originally posted by Professor RT
                      i was doing it right...it was good weed (my boy said so atleast cuz he's experienced in that shit)...i never said cigars get u high, they taste good that's all...i just have one every once in awhile anyways
                      Yea but still weed will get you high if you do it more than once... plus weed tastes good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon_General
                        important note: you have not lived until you listen to good music while high. true story
                        Truest thing I've seen posted all week.
                        Originally posted by SteWonYou
                        sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
                        Originally posted by Temerity
                        understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
                        Originally posted by Nianco
                        Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

Comment

I got high first time round, it all depends on how much you pack in a joint, but yeah I agree with the music, it's a must, but I dont know about getting high with people you dont like, why would you?
                          http://www.myspace.com/desternee

Comment

Originally posted by Desternee
                            but I dont know about getting high with people you dont like, why would you?
                            So you can beat the shit outta them and have a reason.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

dont try people to do it , its retarded i tried it for a while didnt do shit dont do it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 09-28-2021, 06:16 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Joedan
                              by Joedan

Started by Deborahlanker, 08-25-2020, 09:07 PM