Microchips are NO Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microchips are NO Joke

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now 'see and hear' what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger (SOU).

Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the personís brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures, and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture.

The mass media has not reported that an implanted person's privacy vanishes for the rest of his or her life. S/he can be manipulated in many ways. Using different frequencies, the secret controller of this equipment can even change a person's emotional life. S/he can be made aggressive or lethargic. Sexuality can be artificially influenced. Thought signals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/pub...p_implants.htm

yup it's crazy! and someone was telling me they were watching daily planet
    and they were talking about microchipping all new born babies in the near future.

Comment

this could be used for lots of good stuff but with the all the stuff happning in the world it would be missused

Comment

its all in good intentions... how else would we be able to distinguish good citizens from terrorists?!

Comment

Originally posted by Payne
          its all in good intentions... how else would we be able to distinguish good citizens from terrorists?!
          no its not, its a way for the government to track us and control us
          R.I.P. Proof

Volvo. for Life

Comment

doesnt that idea scare anyone?

i think that whole idea is just crazy.......

Comment

Originally posted by DTwizzy313
              Word man,

This shit is SOOO fucked up, I knew for a long ass time, that it was only a matter of time til they start to track people with computer chips and now they are developing microchips that small and they can read AND CONTROL a person who is implanted... this shit is scary, soon enough we are all gonna be like robots getting controlled, the Illuminati has been using brain controlling techniques for years and now this is like an upgrade for them... the US government as well as other government along with obviously the Illuminati are creating this shit and can inject it that easily into us or our children... think about it that shit is fucked.
              +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
              JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Originally posted by DTwizzy313
                i was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueStyLeZ
                  doesnt that idea scare anyone?

i think that whole idea is just crazy.......
                  scares the fuck out of me! I even had a nightmare about these little kids I know who were telling me they wanted to get chipped and I couldn't talk them out of it

Comment

the guy just mentioned this on VMA awards.. big ups

Comment

the guy just mentioned this on VMA awards.. big ups
                      no one even laughed at Dane Cook, fucking homos
                      Last edited by w.i.m.; 08-28-2005, 11:26 PM.

Comment

of course you can be tracked if theres a gps chip in your body
                        but the medical chips (atleast maybe they hid the info) wernt said to consist of anything like a transmitter or what you call it

this is pretty scary since its like those futuristic movies (12 monkeys) where they rip out their teeth to stay undetected
                        but why would i fear for my life i never do big things wrong and im not a terrorist or something like that
                        other than that i know the police and agencies like that can track you down if they want to anyway it just takes a little longer i guess

it will be scary once you have to get this kind of chip in order to get a health insurance and you know ONE DAY it will be like that
                        get a chip and healtcare or no chip and nothing!

Comment

Thought signals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

i dont think at this time anywhere in the world that it is possible to actually read thoughts or subconscious thinking
                          i might be wrong but im sure somehow we would have known by now

Comment

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now 'see and hear' what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger (SOU).

Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the personís brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures, and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture.

The mass media has not reported that an implanted person's privacy vanishes for the rest of his or her life. S/he can be manipulated in many ways. Using different frequencies, the secret controller of this equipment can even change a person's emotional life. S/he can be made aggressive or lethargic. Sexuality can be artificially influenced. Thought signals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

thats fucked up man i dont want know faggots knowin when i wanna fuck a girl doggystyle by my secret thoughts
                            FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

seriously people you can trust me when i say that we are not special enough for them to give a flying fuck about when we want to have diner or something like that
                              and even terrorists arnt a problem when you think about it the right way

i guess if all of this is true (illuminati and gps micro chips) than their goal is probably to just turn all of us normal people that have a normal life (but cant drive the car we would really like) into slaves cuz tehre wouldnt be anything else they could do with this stuff

and yea i would be against it and sure wouldnt want to have one that comes with a gps tracker cuz thats just outta hand

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, 11-24-2020, 02:28 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM
                              1 response