Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicklloyd
    replied
    Great story :D But what service did you use for moving? Any reviews on Uhaul? I know it's quite popular moving and storage company, but I would like to find some feedbacks from real clients. Everything I found for now is Uhaul customer service here https://uhaul.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html .

Leave a comment:

• komacyde
    replied
    That sounds like something straight out of a horror movie.. good luck. I suggest phoning local police station and inquire on what's going on. Seems pretty scary from what you've said. I'd get away from there too as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Masochistic
    replied
    Oh noes!

Leave a comment:

• TheRapGame
    replied
    you are currently getting invaded by aliens. good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Masochistic
    started a topic Essex County, MA?

Essex County, MA?

Anybody else up here in the past couple of days? It's wierd. The other day I went out to Strawberries. The traffic was terrible; it wasn't moving, at noon... Once I got to one of the commons (In Haverhill), one of the churchs' were burning. Hard black smoke rising from it. I get on the highway, the traffic was terrible there as well. It was bad leaving the city but almost no cars coming in. On my way back, there's tons of people on the overpasses, just standing there. Once again, tons of people leaving but none coming in. Power keeps going out continuosly. Lynn doesn't seem to be too different though, but I went to Pine Grove up there, there was like 5x the people visiting the cementary that day. The fog is terrible... I don't got cable... so, is there like something going on that I don't know? The radios are comming in like crap. Everybody seems sick. The sirens aren't stopping, yet I don't see police... There's always police doing something, but I haven't seen one, except are the fire station. This morning I've heard 5 different sirens about 20-30 minutes apart.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post Nancystarkman  
Started by Deborahlanker, 07-25-2020, 06:37 AM
5 responses
0 likes