HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some Advice

    Hey everyone, I posted a thread in another section about my current problem regarding a girl. Basically we started talking and hanging out and shit, and we have a real good time with one another. She says she likes me and that I'm really good looking. So this is all good right? Not. She has a boyfriend who she's been with for about 1 1/2 months. We hooked up for the first time last week and shit was good, and then later that night she was like, "Do you mind being the other man?".

    Basically I've just been debating whether to keep hanging with her, or just say fuck it, and move on. She's been pretty straight forward with me and basically said she doesn't see herself leaving her b/f anytime soon. Yeah, that sucks but why would she be hooking up with me if things were perfect with her man? As much bullshit as this sounds, I don't see her as the unfaithful type either, she's completely honest and I'm pretty sure she hasn't cheated in the past. Things between us have been moving really quick, I mean from the time we first talked to the time we hooked up last week was like 3 weeks.

    Anyways sorry this is kind of long, I'm just kinda stuck as to what I should do. Either just play it out and see how the chips fall, or just say fuck it and let her be with her man? We're hanging out again tomorrow which means we'll probably hook up again. So yeah...
    Last edited by Angelus911; 04-02-2006, 04:58 PM.
    Be Humble or Get Humbled

  • #2
    Dump her.

    It keeps u from having a real relationship. Ull always have to watch ur back about that other dude. Plus is she is cheating now and lets say they break up Im sure she would have no problem cheating on u too.

    Its not worth it.
    rb forever

    Comment


    • #3
      don't deal with her anymore, man.

      you can only have 2 relationship's with girl's .. booty-call relationship, and full out emotional relationship.

      and it's clear with your situation you haven't fallen into either of those categories. you're just gonna end up getting hurt, 'cause you're gonna really start falling for this broad the more you hang-out together, and there's gonna always be that other guy she's ALSO dating.

      and you really shouldn't get yourself mixed up with a girl with whom you're involved in an act of cheating with. if she's doing it to this guy, she'll do it to you.

      if you want just a straight booty-call with this broad, then you can't be hanging out with her on a regular basis, 'cause you'll only start catching feelings for her, and then you'll be fucked.

      to wrap it up, move on man.
      in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

      Comment


      • #4
        fuck it man. shes proven that she'll already cheat and still wanna be with her boyfriend. that shit aint good to get into. think about it like if u were to get with her and she does the same thing to do and stays wit u while she cheats. you probly wouldnt like that too much right?
        Blow me...

        Comment


        • #5
          hit it once more and say goodbye..
          and tape it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by evil_genius
            hit it once more and say goodbye..
            and tape it
            .

            the latter of the two is crucial
            in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by D124ever
              Dump her.
              It keeps u from having a real relationship. Ull always have to watch ur back about that other dude. Plus is she is cheating now and lets say they break up Im sure she would have no problem cheating on u too.
              Its not worth it.
              I agree, if he finds out about it you might get ya ass whooped or if she wants two man as soon as the other one leaves she goin to want another one and another one. I say tell her to fuck off and tell her man cuz hos like that just dont worth it.(Z)

              Comment


              • #8
                it depends what you want out of it. You sound like you want her to leave her boyfriend, if thats where your minds at then forget about it, its a world of trouble, cut her off now. If you just want a little pussy, then dont worry about her boyfriend, if you dont know him thats not your problem, tho you might want to find out a bit about him just to be safe. And if thats all your looking for, make sure you dont spend a cent on her.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by evil_genius
                  hit it once more and say goodbye..
                  and tape it
                  *charges my camcorder battery*

                  haha, just kidding. But thanks for the advice guys. I probably would start really liking her and missing her if we continue to hang out. The fucked up thing is that when we were first talking, like the second day she mentioned that I was gonna be trouble...that I would get her in trouble with her boyfriend. She even mentioned some shit about like if we ever went out in the future, that would probably be it for her...if you know what I mean. Basically all bullshit and lies. She can have her douchebag of a boyfriend
                  Be Humble or Get Humbled

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Angelus911
                    play it out and see how the chips fall
                    You never know, she might end up leaving the dude. If not, then you had a good time with her while it lasted.
                    Esteemed Entity

                    Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique


                    Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

                    http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah well I just told her that we shouldn't hook up anymore...that its unfair to me because I can't have a relationship with her, and that its unfair to her because she supposedly loves her boyfriend. She seemed really upset by me saying that too, but I mean I'm like really sad now because I really like the girl. I just can't play second fiddle to her man cause I'll just get hurt even worse in the long run. If we were meant to be, things will work out eventually, and if not then they won't I guess.

                      But yeah, saying that stuff to her still sucks and I'm really sad right now
                      Be Humble or Get Humbled

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ^awww *sends cookies to u*
                        rb forever

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          id keep hookin up with her and tell her the same shit she told you, let her be your other girl and go looking for wifey
                          Originally posted by Tanner
                          at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Stop it!!!!
                            You only will hurt yourself.
                            ...ALLES IS KUNST...

                            Today there will be no remorse at all,
                            Come what may.....!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Angelus911
                              Hey everyone, I posted a thread in another section about my current problem regarding a girl. Basically we started talking and hanging out and shit, and we have a real good time with one another. She says she likes me and that I'm really good looking. So this is all good right? Not. She has a boyfriend who she's been with for about 1 1/2 months. We hooked up for the first time last week and shit was good, and then later that night she was like, "Do you mind being the other man?".

                              Basically I've just been debating whether to keep hanging with her, or just say fuck it, and move on. She's been pretty straight forward with me and basically said she doesn't see herself leaving her b/f anytime soon. Yeah, that sucks but why would she be hooking up with me if things were perfect with her man? As much bullshit as this sounds, I don't see her as the unfaithful type either, she's completely honest and I'm pretty sure she hasn't cheated in the past. Things between us have been moving really quick, I mean from the time we first talked to the time we hooked up last week was like 3 weeks.

                              Anyways sorry this is kind of long, I'm just kinda stuck as to what I should do. Either just play it out and see how the chips fall, or just say fuck it and let her be with her man? We're hanging out again tomorrow which means we'll probably hook up again. So yeah...
                              Hmmmm strangely enough im having a simliar type of problem with this girl already having a boyfriend but is seeing me.It could be just a social type of fling,i dont know.If you think about it your girl and my girl cant be faithful if their doing 2 things at once.I just think if you want to be with her for a short while and have fun,why not? Just dont expect to be with her for eternity or you will be heartbroke.

                              Peace
                              Ready to pop you like the cork and wine
                              Ready to pop you like the cherry on a gorgeous dime

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by vibration, Today, 12:21 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post vibration  
                              Started by vibration, Today, 12:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post vibration  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:27 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Michenldlsan, 06-19-2019, 12:39 AM
                              5 responses
                              64 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post davidwalker4152  
                              Started by qgjaplgs, Yesterday, 06:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post qgjaplgs  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 10:47 PM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 10:43 PM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by toxiburn, Yesterday, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post toxiburn  
                              Working...
                              X