Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and my girl just broke up...

...And it fuckin' sucks.

We were together for 8 months and at one point really in love. The last couple weeks we've just been arguing a lot about stupid shit and last night we decided to call it a day. Not really what I wanted to do, but I wasnt gonna make her stay with me if she didnt wana.

Today at college really screwed me up though. I had to sit next to her 1st and last periods. 1st period was ok, we talked and shit which was nice but it felt weird to me. All day girls kept comin up to me comforting me which kinda made me emotional. Last period I just sat there feelin sorry for myself. Not a nice thing to do imo (very selfish) but I was at rock bottom.

She is going away to India for 3 weeks tomorrow, so my fear is that she is gonna have no time to miss me (new and exciting things every day) even though she said she missed me today. I think by the time she gets back, she'll be over it. Which will suck if she is, because I'm still in love.
    Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique

Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

Sorry to hear, but maybe the distant will be good for you two.
    Sure she will do other things but it gives her also space to
    think what she want, and so do you.

Maybe after those 3 weeks you feel totaly different,
    or not, and she neither, and maybe you can talk things out.

I hope that it will work out for the both of you

Take care.
    ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
    Come what may.....!

Comment

shit man feel your pain so much. 1 week and 3 days ago i broke up after a year and a half with this girl. She broke it off due to "my feelings arnt the same" and i was crushed and im still unhappy now. People have see her at work that i know and they all she she looks like shes happy which fucking kills me.

I also feel my girl found somebody else thats why ive been left her alone. But honest YOU WILL get over it, plug at each day and they will add up and after about 3 weeks you will look at it as the past. The most important thing to do is keep active do not get bored unless you will get hurt. hope this helps bro i feel the same way as you but u will fell better soon. good luck keep us posted

Comment

Sorry to hear that.. But i bet you that when she comes back you will have moved on just as much as she has.
        Its probably a good thing that she is going away. At least that way she won't be in your face daily!! Cos that would hurt even more.

You will get over it.. it takes time.. but it will get easier.

Comment

Originally posted by mwf
          She broke it off due to "my feelings arnt the same"
          Exact same thing. I figured that there is no point in trying to change her feelings, best to just leave her alone and see if she feels different. If not, then so be it. This will no doubt happen time and time again, I'm only 17.
          Esteemed Entity

Comment

Originally posted by Illusory
            Exact same thing. I figured that there is no point in trying to change her feelings, best to just leave her alone and see if she feels different. If not, then so be it. This will no doubt happen time and time again, I'm only 17.
            werd im 18 so me to. If her feelings have changed u cant do nothin bro. keep away from her and hope she misses you, her feelings can change back. good luck

Comment

i know how you feel, me and my girl broke up not too long ago. it might take some time, but you'll get over it and find someone else who means just as much.
              aka cryptorchild

Comment

Originally posted by Illusory
                ...And it fuckin' sucks.
                We were together for 8 months and at one point really in love. The last couple weeks we've just been arguing a lot about stupid shit and last night we decided to call it a day. Not really what I wanted to do, but I wasnt gonna make her stay with me if she didnt wana.
                Today at college really screwed me up though. I had to sit next to her 1st and last periods. 1st period was ok, we talked and shit which was nice but it felt weird to me. All day girls kept comin up to me comforting me which kinda made me emotional. Last period I just sat there feelin sorry for myself. Not a nice thing to do imo (very selfish) but I was at rock bottom.
                She is going away to India for 3 weeks tomorrow, so my fear is that she is gonna have no time to miss me (new and exciting things every day) even though she said she missed me today. I think by the time she gets back, she'll be over it. Which will suck if she is, because I'm still in love.
                i know how u feel hunny ive been w/ mine for a year and 8 months and he was going to be the father of my 1st child but i lost it and his mamma kept on convincing him to dump me but i knew that he was going to do it sooner or later so i was the first to dump him. but what hurt me more was when i lost the baby his mamma told me "well maybe thats what u guyz deserved cause my son doesnt need a girl like you to be the mother of his child and i sure do not want you to be the mother of my grandchild" so i also dumped him cause of that.but u will get by this.it hurts like shit in the beginning but go out and play some football or go do something that keeps u active. well best of luck to you i hope u feel better soon and if u ever need anyone to talk to just pm me im here 4 u

Comment

Yeah, the one thing I've learned is that you can't force love, or anyone to like you. The best you can do is just get some time away from each other and see how things go. If shit was meant to be, it'll be. Everything happens for a reason man.
                  Be Humble or Get Humbled

Comment

yea he/shes right i broke up w/ mine and a week later hes calling me back.

Comment

I don't know why people are so proud that they pretend like it's not hurting them when the one they love leave them. You say you two kept arguing over stupid shit a lot. I believe that little stupid shit you two argued over wasn't the real reason why you two broke up and argued a lot. Either you were unhappy about something in relationship or she was unhappy.

Perhaps she thought you don't care about her anymore. Maybe you stoped being affectionate to her as you used to so she got worried you don't like her and she decided to break up to see will you come back. Now both of you are too proud to tell each other honestly how you both truly feel.

If you love her why don't tell her? If you miss her why not being honest? Why being so passive about it and put all your energy in geting over it when you could put all that energy in making it work if then again you truly do want it to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Lil'Angel
                        Perhaps she thought you don't care about her anymore. Maybe you stoped being affectionate to her as you used to so she got worried you don't like her and she decided to break up to see will you come back. Now both of you are too proud to tell each other honestly how you both truly feel.

If you love her why don't tell her? If you miss her why not being honest? Why being so passive about it and put all your energy in geting over it when you could put all that energy in making it work if then again you truly do want it to work...
                        That's not the case, at all. I tell her I love her every day. I am very affectionate, I always have to be holding her hand, close to her in some way when I'm with her. She knows all this.

She has always been the less affectionate one. But I learned to accept that that is just the way she is. My ex was just the same as me. People are different.

I said to her today that I still wana be with her, that it had only been 12 hours or so without her (the majority of which I spent asleep) and I missed her like crazy. She said talkin about it isnt gonna make a difference at the moment, which I understand.

She's goin to India for 3 weeks tomorrow morning and I'm gonna see her before she does. I'm just gonna say have a great time, and I'll speak to you when you get back and I hope we can work things out.
                        Esteemed Entity

Comment

I am sorry to hear that and hope everything works out for you. Maybe she just needs some time. Her going away could actually be a good thing. What I mean is it could give her the time to realize that she misses you and that you were the best thing for her. Absents makes the heart grow fonder or that is atleast what they say anyway. Good luck and hang in there!

Comment

Have makeup sex and then breakup with the broad. God knows there isn't anything like makeup sex.
                            The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
                            www.gp.org

Comment

you can't fall in and out of "real love" in 8 months.

you were just in "puppy love" .. there's a difference.

sorry 'bout your loss.
                              in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 02:28 PM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post pianofighting  
                              Started by Smilert, Today, 11:40 AM
                              0 responses