No announcement yet.

Me and my girl just broke up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, like everyone said just keep yourself occupied. Go out and buy a great CD, get pished with yer mates, watch the football, get up to some ridiculous drunken stunts

Comment

^Tomorrow I'm off to the footy. Sunday I'm getting lashed. I do ridiculous drunken stunts when I'm sober. Anything else you want me to do?
      Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique

Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

Comment

Originally posted by missjohngottilu
        yea he/shes right i broke up w/ mine and a week later hes calling me back.
        Huh? I thought thats what women don't want.
        "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
        - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Been there, done that. Been wit my girl for about year before we broke up. I transfered schools because I hated it so much but she was luvin it so after that the phonecalls decreased, the meeting up wit each other ended and that was that. But I could care less about her now and in time you will too. Trust me it's not the end of the world. It'll take u a few weeks to get over it. But in time keep urself occupied. In time you won't give a fuck about any chicks cuz ur so busy on ur career/job or whatever

Comment

Apparently it takes half the time u were with someone to get over them....but I think I saw that on sex n the city so its quite possible that its bullshit.

But it all depends how the ppl involved, felt about each other....I didnt realize I was over my ex until I saw him 7 months after we broke up n thats how long we were together for....so who knows.....but good luck with everything n I hope u get her back!
            hows it hangin? short shrivelled n always 2 the left 2#:-( lol

Comment

You say she gone on holiday/vacation?

To be perfectly honest i'd be worried if she has, don't know bout her but most girls are after getting laid wen their on vacation.

Aint trying to bring you down or nothing. Just my 2 cents from experiance
              If you're going to bad rep me, atleast leave your name, faggots.

Comment

^She's gone with our college..with about 20 other kids (when I say kids, I mean 11 to 13 year-olds). So no, she wont be getting laid.
                Esteemed Entity

Comment

Originally posted by Illusory
                  ...And it fuckin' sucks.
                  We were together for 8 months and at one point really in love. The last couple weeks we've just been arguing a lot about stupid shit and last night we decided to call it a day. Not really what I wanted to do, but I wasnt gonna make her stay with me if she didnt wana.
                  Today at college really screwed me up though. I had to sit next to her 1st and last periods. 1st period was ok, we talked and shit which was nice but it felt weird to me. All day girls kept comin up to me comforting me which kinda made me emotional. Last period I just sat there feelin sorry for myself. Not a nice thing to do imo (very selfish) but I was at rock bottom.
                  She is going away to India for 3 weeks tomorrow, so my fear is that she is gonna have no time to miss me (new and exciting things every day) even though she said she missed me today. I think by the time she gets back, she'll be over it. Which will suck if she is, because I'm still in love.
                  Sorry to hear about all this man....I've gone through something like this a long while ago and it still hurts sometimes

cenik

Comment

Originally posted by Illusory
                    ...And it fuckin' sucks.
                    We were together for 8 months and at one point really in love. The last couple weeks we've just been arguing a lot about stupid shit and last night we decided to call it a day. Not really what I wanted to do, but I wasnt gonna make her stay with me if she didnt wana.
                    Today at college really screwed me up though. I had to sit next to her 1st and last periods. 1st period was ok, we talked and shit which was nice but it felt weird to me. All day girls kept comin up to me comforting me which kinda made me emotional. Last period I just sat there feelin sorry for myself. Not a nice thing to do imo (very selfish) but I was at rock bottom.
                    She is going away to India for 3 weeks tomorrow, so my fear is that she is gonna have no time to miss me (new and exciting things every day) even though she said she missed me today. I think by the time she gets back, she'll be over it. Which will suck if she is, because I'm still in love.

thats unfortunate

i split up with my girlfriend recently 2. i purposely dont get emotionally attached to any of the girls i hook up with though i dont need the stress. i suggest u try to find someone equally hot or hotter that usually helps... although if ur feeling how i guess u are thats the last thing on ur mind right now. so maybe just pop a few valium have a few beers and think fuckit.
                    YEAR OF THE PIG

WWW.PIGLORDS.NET

Comment

^Yup. That's how I'm feeling right now.

I'm going out tonight though (thanks to the new licensing laws ) so I'll be getting pretty wasted. If a hottie comes along and wants to play, then play on.
                      Esteemed Entity

Comment

i went out with my girlfriend for almost 2 years, then when we broke up, eveyrthing in my life seemed to go away, i became totally reckless and didnt give a fuck about anything, i still loved her and all and it hit me really hard, i kept faith though and went out with other girls for a little while and then we started going out again, so keep hope that you two might one day go back out, but dont be afraid to go with other girls for a little while, i hope all works out for you
                        This is why people need to go to college.

Originally posted by Dirty F

this n*gga think you can major in "business"!

Comment

In the words of a great man (atleast in my opinion):

"If you love something...let it go...if it comes back, its yours.....If it doesn't, then it never was."
                          So When The Devil Asks You To Dance, You Better Say Never/
                          Because A Dance With The Devil Might Last You Forever/

Comment

^That's fucking stupid imo. If it doesnt come back it never was yours? OK so if I buy a rabbit and have it for 3 years, but one day it runs away and never comes back...I never had it int he first place? Smh.
                            Esteemed Entity

Comment

^ what does SMH mean?

Comment

^shaking my hips.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                                3 responses