• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KaT_GotTa_Sc0pE
    replied
    Originally posted by CENIK
    Ur an idiot
    what?!? did you lose your how-to-be-an-ethug-for dummies manual? that was weak. negative rep me bitch, i don't care....

Leave a comment:

• Illusory
    replied
    Originally posted by ballisticz
    no are you?
    Nah.

Leave a comment:

• CENIK
    replied
    Originally posted by KaT_GotTa_Sc0pE
    ^cenik speaking on seven_figures
    ....don't talk to me about "babbling". I understand most of this information will come in handy for you one day...and that you wouldn't want this thead cluttered with advice you couldn't atleast apply to popping your cherry. But seriously for just a second. Illustory you want some advice. Don't listen to any of these people. Because ultimately you're the one who has to live with the decision.....advice confuses, expecially when it's from so many conflicting points of view. Sorry but the only way your gonna learn, is to learn from your mistakes homie.
    Ur an idiot

Leave a comment:

• ballisticz
    replied
    no are you?

Leave a comment:

• Illusory
    replied
    ^You ugly?

Leave a comment:

• ballisticz
    replied
    Originally posted by Illusory
    ^Ooh now that is cold-hearted. You've obviously never been involved in a loving relationship.
    *waits to be corrected*
    Actually I was.. and was cheated on.. which is exactly why I dont take it serious anymore.. Way I see it I'm happy enuff with myself that I don't need another "half" to make me happy

Leave a comment:

• KaT_GotTa_Sc0pE
    replied
    Originally posted by CENIK
    Out of seven pages worth of posts, these are the 2 questions you pose to sum up what you've gotten as the most important aspects of the thread?
    Dood's asking for advice and so we're trying to give some--your pointless comments aren't helping him.
    You speak like you're some cocky know-it-all kid.
    I'm not wasting anymore breath, though, on this with you but I will continue with this thread's main topic.
    (imwstupid
    ^cenik speaking on seven_figures

....don't talk to me about "babbling". I understand most of this information will come in handy for you one day...and that you wouldn't want this thead cluttered with advice you couldn't atleast apply to popping your cherry. But seriously for just a second. Illustory you want some advice. Don't listen to any of these people. Because ultimately you're the one who has to live with the decision.....advice confuses, expecially when it's from so many conflicting points of view. Sorry but the only way your gonna learn, is to learn from your mistakes homie.

Leave a comment:

• Vanish
    replied
    ^Nah. Couple options, but they are strictly fuck-buddies. I wouldnt have either of them as a gf. One of them actually has a bf right now anyway.
    My 18th is 2 weeks away...oh its gonna go down. Or should I say, someone is gonna go down
    sounds like alot of fun!!!i hope u have soooo much fun at ur 18th b-day!!good luck

Leave a comment:

• Illusory
    replied
    ^Ooh now that is cold-hearted. You've obviously never been involved in a loving relationship.

*waits to be corrected*

Leave a comment:

• ballisticz
    replied
    Personally dunno why people get so upset over relationships.. its like a car.. when your current one breaks down go get a new one

Leave a comment:

• CENIK
    replied
    initially i wanted to see what advice people had to offer....it was only until after reading it that i got the impretion this thread had turned into a dump where people would blab about their failed relationships,,,,which really had nothing to do with this thread in the first place.. what is the point? You are not asking for advice. You're just spaming the "fact" you were in a relationship, and now you're not. So unless your story involves you catching her in bed with another girl, or her cutting off your dick...you know, something interesting...keep it to yourself. OR make your own thread and talk about it (I).
    ur babble is contributing nothing to the thread, fuck off

Leave a comment:

• KaT_GotTa_Sc0pE
    replied
    Originally posted by Its SeAn Mon
    so why are you reading it?(imwstupid
    initially i wanted to see what advice people had to offer....it was only until after reading it that i got the impretion this thread had turned into a dump where people would blab about their failed relationships,,,,which really had nothing to do with this thread in the first place.. what is the point? You are not asking for advice. You're just spaming the "fact" you were in a relationship, and now you're not. So unless your story involves you catching her in bed with another girl, or her cutting off your dick...you know, something interesting...keep it to yourself. OR make your own thread and talk about it (I).

Leave a comment:

• Its SeAn Mon
    replied
    ^what is this?? the relationship-that-didn't-do-it-for-me thread??? shut up, nobody cares what you look like.....

so why are you reading it?(imwstupid

Leave a comment:

• Illusory
    replied
    ^Nah. Couple options, but they are strictly fuck-buddies. I wouldnt have either of them as a gf. One of them actually has a bf right now anyway.

My 18th is 2 weeks away...oh its gonna go down. Or should I say, someone is gonna go down

Leave a comment:

• Vanish
    replied
    ...And it fuckin' sucks.
    We were together for 8 months and at one point really in love. The last couple weeks we've just been arguing a lot about stupid shit and last night we decided to call it a day. Not really what I wanted to do, but I wasnt gonna make her stay with me if she didnt wana.
    Today at college really screwed me up though. I had to sit next to her 1st and last periods. 1st period was ok, we talked and shit which was nice but it felt weird to me. All day girls kept comin up to me comforting me which kinda made me emotional. Last period I just sat there feelin sorry for myself. Not a nice thing to do imo (very selfish) but I was at rock bottom.
    She is going away to India for 3 weeks tomorrow, so my fear is that she is gonna have no time to miss me (new and exciting things every day) even though she said she missed me today. I think by the time she gets back, she'll be over it. Which will suck if she is, because I'm still in love.
    did u find a new gf yet??:/

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
7 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post mariagarcia