Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with a friend...need some advice

Just lookin for serious advice here no gay sarcastic responses

So my friend who ive been boys with since about 9 yrs old (were 16 now) and he's pretty fucked, his moms god knows where, his dad hates him and kicked him out, and he has fucked up everyother chance people have given him he's fucked up by lieing or stealing from them, so most peoples patience have run out with him. My problem is that ive been the only one whos stayed loyal to him, but i think i gotta stop hanging out with him cuz when im with him i do real stupid shit (just today i got arrested for stealing beer). My parents are flippin and wanna send me to some military shit, but I mainly for myself wanna stop this so i can get back on track in school cuz i been majorly fuckin up latley. I just need some advice on what to say without bein to harsh to him or pushin him over the edge or sumthin. Its weird because i wanna be friends with him i just cant be with him when hes on some real illegal shit i dont need in my life rite now. any advice is appriecated
    "I'll Bring The Beef To Your Front Door Like Dominoes"

Enter The Syztim

instead of completly toppin bein mates, try explainin to him that you need to get back on topic in school, and that it would be good if you both stopped goin around together, also explain that some of the stuff he does is a bit mental. just dont completly stop bein mates with him as that wont help him.
    MCFC!

Comment

yea i was thinkin of sayin that the shit he does is gettin me in to much trouble, but i just dont wanna sound like a bitch when i talk to him cuz in my town word will get around that im ditchin my friends and thatll just make stuff harder, although its lookin like im jus gunna have to swallow my pride and do it
      "I'll Bring The Beef To Your Front Door Like Dominoes"

Enter The Syztim

Comment

Maybe just when he wants to do something stupid tell him no.

Dont let people influence u so much. If he wants to go steal stuff look at him like he is the dumbass. Maybe u can start influencing to turn his life around instead of vice versa. If that doesnt work then ya u gotta swollow ur pride.

Anyway hope everything works out
        rb forever

Comment

^^ word.. dont just leave him though .. he needs help.. be like i cant be around you till you straighten up dude.. im here whenever you need me ill help you but you need to recognize you have problems and shouldnt live like this. say something like that or i dunno lol
          Da 'Cuse is in da house!!!!!!!

Comment

hm, damn, another kid on here that has a fucked up friend and wantes to help em out, and as i said before, this aint about you,
            its his trip and his life
            but fuck, if my moms left me and dad kicked me out id be lieing and stealing to cuz thats what hes learned. people have lied to him and stole his childhood from him so he will see it as, who cares?
            its tough, but if hes influencing you to do bad shit, dont blame him, take full responsability, cuz you dint have to do that shit, and unless he held a gun to your head, your just as guilty as he is,
            you gotta grow up now, and make the decision, you have 2 paths to choose from that could affect your life in sever ways, this choice is up to you.

i was in the same situation u were in and if i didnt remain friends with that person. then i wouldbt know any of the people i know now, and i wouldnt be half the person i was today.
            but on the other hand, i probly woulda graduated and not become a bad ass and get arrested a bunch of times for stupid shit.

in the end, its up to you. go with your gut, and do what u think u should do, if u decude to not remain frineds with em, then dont be all dramatic about it and shit, especially if your worried about looking like a punk, just fuck off for a while abd say your busy with other shit right now.

hope it works out for ya, but u should definutly really think it over, is this friendship more important than school? and i know i know people are gonna say that nothing should be more important than school, but some people dont form the same kinda friendship bonds like others do, if hes your 'brother' think long and hard if your down or not,

i wouldnt write half of this if u hadent already got arrested and shit, that shows me your not a goody goody kid, and you been through shit together, and that can make some hard bonds to break. so from a street way of thinking, decide if its worth it, and what u wanna do with you life, if thats not u at all, then fuck it, dont go to jail cuz this kid dont have the balls to do his criminal shit alone, cuz in the end, hes just like you, if hes not using heavy drugs, he knows what hes doing is illegal, and he dont care.
            good luck with that shit, could change your life

Comment

Good post ^^^

What can I add here?

Just say he has a choice,
              1- you stay his friend, but he needs to get his act up
              2- say sorry friend, I also have a life, and I don't want that to be fucked up.
              ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
              Come what may.....!

Comment

if u wanna stop seeing him, anyway u tell him is ginna make him feel bad.

so u could just tell him not 2 act a dick
                Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
                Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
                Originally posted by Syko Squidge
                ^
                fuck off you gay piece of cunt
                Originally posted by Otto
                That shit is fuck,

Comment

Tell him that hes a bad influence on you and you feel that its in your interest not to hang out with him anymore. The odds are if you keep hanging out with him, you will end up like him..with nobody at all! Well if I was you, thats what I would do anyway. I think you should still stay in contact with him though....ring him every so often and just make sure that hes ok.

Comment

I've had the same problem in the past. I just ignore them until they go away.
                    Chicago Bears = NFC champions 2006

Comment

if he will keep up wit stupid shit after u tell him u don't wanna, then just chill with him at school and shit like that. idk, tough one, and it sounds like there's always a possibility of him fucking u over by lieing and stealing and shit, and as u said "fucking up every time" or whatever. idk
                      I rap.

Comment

dont blame your actions on your friend.

man up and say no, im not a retard and im not gonna steal beer and neither should you.

Comment

Yeah guy above me is right, if you want to keep being friends with him, you got to stop the shit yourself, and hope that he'll hang by your side. There's no point in doing illegal shit like that when your 16, your parents should provide you with everything you need. I know I bought beer for the first time when I was 15, but the key word there is bought. If you need to drink, scope the area for a shady place that you can buy it from. If you don't get your shit together, I'm sure you'll have a good time spending time in Juvy with your "friend."
                          NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
                          sigged

Comment

Originally posted by -Syztim-
                            i just dont wanna sound like a bitch when i talk to him

What, you worry bout soundin like a bitch but not lookin like one?

Liftin that beer was a bitch move if ever I saw one.
                            "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

It's not really a friendship if his ass is gettin you in trouble. You have to make a choice before you get caught up in some deep shit. You don't have to quit being friends with him, it's just when you hang out with him and you feel like he's gonna do something stupid or whatever, just tell him na I don't feel like it. If you really want to get the point across, every time he calls you to do something tell him you're busy, then he'll come to you and ask what's the deal and you can tell him. If he isn't feelin or whatever, fuck em.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by trueketoreview, Today, 06:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post trueketoreview  
                              Started by Zavylon, Today, 04:20 AM