HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost's N Shit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ghost's N Shit

    Ever had any supernatural stuff happening to you or tried ouija board?

    When I was about 6 I used to see some freaky shit at night and I know I wasnt dreaming. Could be I was half a sleep but anyways I saw almost every night people dangling from my room's lamp and sometimes when I went to sleep in my mom's bed i'd see her face turning into some animals face.
    Que Sera Sera

  • #2
    yes

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by D-Ceace
      Ever had any supernatural stuff happening to you or tried ouija board?
      When I was about 6 I used to see some freaky shit at night and I know I wasnt dreaming. Could be I was half a sleep but anyways I saw almost every night people dangling from my room's lamp and sometimes when I went to sleep in my mom's bed i'd see her face turning into some animals face.
      cuz its dark and you look at a certain thing then you think its moving or changing haha thats normal dont worry
      R.I.P Proof
      ......
      get higher, get higher i never retire
      there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

      Comment


      • #4
        lmao @ the title

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by E-WiQ
          lmao @ the title
          lol yeah. I do believe in the paranormal. I haven't had any first hand experiences though... yet.

          Comment


          • #6
            I was listening to music about a week ago and my music stopped. I heard running footsteps above me, but they didn't sound like they were in the apartment above me, it sounded like someone was walking on my ceiling, not on the floor supported by the ceiling. As soon as they stopped, my music started up again. It bugged me out.
            "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dropout
              I was listening to music about a week ago and my music stopped. I heard running footsteps above me, but they didn't sound like they were in the apartment above me, it sounded like someone was walking on my ceiling, not on the floor supported by the ceiling. As soon as they stopped, my music started up again. It bugged me out.
              Damn thats creepy..
              Originally posted by Royce Da 5'9"
              Soak with writin; cause 5-9 is back
              and he's about to spit thunder and shit lightning!
              Originally posted by Sheek Louch
              J-Hood is still gonna be a star and is a hot rapper

              Comment


              • #8
                kinda creepy....

                I do get into that stuff though...havent really had those experiences but I really do believe in some of it...
                rb forever

                Comment


                • #9
                  i hate talkin bout stuff like this when im on myself lol coz like i feel like im feelin somethin touchin me now n i have to look behind me like i gave just done n i start to itch n ooooooooooooooooh paranoia lol
                  OH HAI!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^lol that happens to me too.
                    rb forever

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by D-Ceace
                      When I was about 6 I used to see some freaky shit at night and I know I wasnt dreaming. Could be I was half a sleep but anyways I saw almost every night people dangling from my room's lamp and sometimes when I went to sleep in my mom's bed i'd see her face turning into some animals face.
                      That's called your imagination, it's a crazy thing. Be thankful you never suffered Night Terrors

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jriddle
                        That's called your imagination, it's a crazy thing. Be thankful you never suffered Night Terrors
                        I did, they pretty much go hand-in-hand with post-trematic stress disorder. I always thought they were called night tremors though.
                        "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dropout
                          I was listening to music about a week ago and my music stopped. I heard running footsteps above me, but they didn't sound like they were in the apartment above me, it sounded like someone was walking on my ceiling, not on the floor supported by the ceiling. As soon as they stopped, my music started up again. It bugged me out.
                          Thats sort of like the time my auntie told me in a dream she was dead. Then was.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yes
                            true ^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i was raped by a ghost.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by leptofixusa, Yesterday, 10:57 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post leptofixusa  
                              Started by leptofixusa, Yesterday, 10:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post leptofixusa  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 09:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:23 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by deidrapeterson, Yesterday, 02:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post deidrapeterson  
                              Started by cbdcanzanaoiluk, 10-29-2020, 09:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdcanzanaoiluk  
                              Started by cbdcanzanaoiluk, 10-29-2020, 09:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdcanzanaoiluk  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-27-2020, 05:25 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post FrankCobalt  
                              Working...
                              X