HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think one of my friends stole from me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think one of my friends stole from me.

First off let me start by saying that I am a recent college graduate making a little over 35 gs a year working in the public school system. Its not that much money, but I do ok and I am able to afford alot of nice things that I never was able to get before I began my career.

I finished college in May and I moved back to my home town shortly afterwards. I grew up in a pretty shitty neighborhood and none of my friends went to college and pretty much all of them are unemployed. I never gave a fuck about any of that though, cause they're my people and we grew up together so I still chill with them all the time. Shit, I even help them out from time to time, seeing as though they've been with me since I had nothing, especially struggling through school.

The problem is, recently I picked up a couple of my friends to bring them to the liqour store and to one of our female friend's house. Before we got to the shorty's house I stopped through a drive through ATM and took out 20 dollars. I was wearing a sweat suit so I decided to put the money (along with my ATM card, license and shit) in a zip up pocket in my hoodie, so I wouldn't drop any of that shit. So long story short, we go to the crib, I take off my hoodie, not thinking about that shit, put it on the couch and leave that room for like 5 minutes.

Now no one was in that room when I left it, but I can't exactly recall if anyone went in there during the time I was in the kitchen. All I know is I left the crib after like 10 minutes, seeing as though I couldn't hang out too late on a worknight, and then I stop at the store on the way home. When I get to the register, my money is gone, my cards are all there, but the money is gone.

I go back to the chick's crib and let everyone know whats up, everyone acts like they don't know what I'm talking about, especially one dude who was particularly vocal (who I kinda think took it). This dude kept getting defensive even though I never said anyone took it, then he's like "then what are you saying?" So I just bounced, like whatever, cause I felt like everyone was trying to play me. I mean I just picked these muthafuckas up and now this.

There's only one of them I think did it, and I know for sure my other dude didn't do it. This shit is just fucking me up. I know its only 20 dollars. Man, I would've given any one of them that money.

Anyway I started thinking that maybe I floss too much around them, wearing expensive clothes, and sunglasses, and sneakers and shit.

Anyway there were four people other than me at the house that night, and none of em have jobs, but I hate to think someone that I grew up with and that I'm supposedly so close with would do that to me, but I'm not dumb either. It just breaks my heart. I don't know what the fuck to do.
    Last edited by Tim Nice; 01-30-2007, 07:48 PM.

Next time they need something from you, don't do it. Let 'em know whats up.

pretty sad shit if your best friends'll steal money from you and act like it's all good
    I rap.

Comment

I think your friend has a crush on you.
      www.derf561designs.com

Comment

Originally posted by SHADY_WARRIOR View Post
        Next time they need something from you, don't do it. Let 'em know whats up.

pretty sad shit if your best friends'll steal money from you and act like it's all good
        Yeah man I hear you.

Originally posted by de12f View Post
        I think your friend has a crush on you.
        You're cool.

Comment

Fuck those bum ass *****s

They don't give a shit about you.. especially if they wanna steal some pocket change from you
          HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by ruff View Post
            Fuck those bum ass *****s

They don't give a shit about you.. especially if they wanna steal some pocket change from you

Word.

Comment

Ask him why, i mean situation of his could be severe. You know my best friend was stealing some of my shit and selling it but i found out he was having a drug addiction and he was selling a lot of "unnaproved substances of the powder category" but blowing some of the money and had to pay people back and shit. You know he wasnt "him" at least the man I had grew up with from child hood. I mena he got help and I was understanding of his situation. Now my cousin on the other hand, dudes just a little wannabe crook and I almost jacked that fool up but he got scared and apologized....
              Wake Up Lazarus
              "Kill Radio"
              "Don't Blame Me"
              "What Do I See?"
              "Us Against the World"

The Fallen Angels Movement

Comment

I understand why you'd be pissed, but idk, try seeing it through their
                perspective. If you're desperate, you're desperate. I wouldnt do that
                shit though.

Comment

Originally posted by McWannaBe View Post
                  I understand why you'd be pissed, but idk, try seeing it through their
                  perspective. If you're desperate, you're desperate. I wouldnt do that
                  shit though.
                  Yeah but you don't steal from your friends B. Thats some bum ass shit.

Comment

Yeah I know. But if I got a family to feed, then it is what it is. Like I said,
                    personally i wouldnt do it but you gotta check your priorities. I would do
                    some shallow shit to prevent my kids from starving.

Comment

throw some throw some d's on that bitch.

Comment

Jus' bough a Cadillac.

Nah man, on the real don't hang around them anymore and put more of your money in their pockets. Fuck them if they wanna be that way.
                        I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
                        Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Almighty View Post
                          Jus' bough a Cadillac.
                          Nah man, on the real don't hang around them anymore and put more of your money in their pockets. Fuck them if they wanna be that way.
                          Yeah man, it's time to get some new friends and move on. You've outgrown your friends. Sure, you grew up together in life and will always have those memories, but deep down they're jealous/resentfull that you actually did something with your life no matter what it is that you freely give them.
                          An Extremely important, interesting and facinating read.

Another one

This one's a bit crazy.

Comment

fuck i hate when people steal shit. like just today, i brought my old ipod to this guy cuz he was thinking about buying it, and i don't use it i have a new one so i let him check it out and he handed it back to me. so i put it in my backpack (iHighSchool) and i guess dude just unzipped it and found it and took it real silently i know it makes me sound like a retard but i was hollerin at this chick and wasn't paying attention...dammit. good thing its only a 20 gb picture and i now have a free ticket to kick his ass.

Comment

well this kid that i've grown up with, known him since i was like 7 yrs old(22 now) his whole life he's been a stingy fuck, we go out he does w/e he can to get in clubs for free. buys himself a drink, never treats...i've treated him to places and never asked him to pay me back. i've smoked him out numerous times without him throwing down 5. he's my boy, but he's the greediest motherfucker in the world and everyone knows it. recently for new years i went over his house bought like 3 bottles of champagne some liquor cuz he just bought himself a new apt on the beach or w.e he's doing really good with his new job. we went out i bought drinks and i asked him if he can throw me some money to tip the bar tender nah nothing...so anyways the point is last weekend we went out and the motherfucker ended up passing out early, he keeps a pound of chronic in his freezer, i wanted to smoke, didn't have money at the time so i treated myself to a nice handful. yeah i stole from my boy but there are some circumstances where i guess you need to teach him a lesson and not be so fuckin greedy. now im not calling you greedy or anything but your boys are probably lookin at you like this motherfucker flaunting his shit and we've always been here for him...they just want a piece of the pie. i know it doesn't justify what happen, cuz they kept there mouth shut. but if my boy asked me yo did you take some weed while i was passed out ill tell him straight up. but he's not gonna notice so lets just keep it between us
                              ++++++++++++

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ppanduss, 05-06-2021, 09:34 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:27 AM