Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreasonable Punishment

Hmm, where to start...
    My dad is an overreactive overprotective overparent, let's just start with that. I'm not allowed to hang out at a friend's house if its not in a gated community or if he doesn't know my friend's parents. Recently, my mom has been in Arkansas with her dying mother, so i've been here with my dad. On Tuesday, my friend and I were hanging out on my roof when my neighbor called the landlord and the landlord called my dad. Immediately, without knowing the situation, my dad calls me, tells me that my friend is banned from our house and I'm never allowed to hang out with him again, and that when he gets home he's taking all of the electronics out of my room. So that would be TV and computer, the only thing to do inside. But when he came home, i had cleaned the house and done everyone's laundry so he didn't take it all away. Yesterday, I hacked on to my computer (it has his password on it) and he saw it on. Good thing he's a retard, cuz he just unplugged my external hard drive and took it to work with him. So today, I'm just here sitting, and he calls me asking for my football coach's name so that he can look him up and call to ask if I've been going to practice. I have to tell him right there that I haven't been going to practice and my mom knows it because I've been going to physical therapy for my knees and hadn't given the coach a note of proof so he wouldn't believe me. My dad called me a liar, and told me that we're moving out of town, possibly out of state, and he's selling my computer and tv and restricting my phone to only receive calls from him and my mom. Do you think this is a reasonable punishment?

hell no thats not reasonable. thats fucked up that he doesnt let u go anywhere unless its gated or he knows the parents. u should try to go to stay with your mom. gl with ur situation
    R.I.P. Proof

Volvo. for Life

Comment

Shit Man - I Don't Know What To Suggest, Just Try To Keep On Your Dad's Good Side I Guess. Anyway, People Who Think That Their Parents Give Them A Hard Time Should Read All That.
      Originally posted by BluTooth
      Originally posted by ca$hville_69
      ^i dont know wut kinda burgers ppl eat where u live, but i've never heard of burgers with bones and intestines.
      mcdonalds

Comment

ludacris's song yo run away!
        i mean fuck, stand up to your pops what the fuck does he want you to grow up to, some antisocial fuck? go tell him to fuck himself, dont hit him cuz i mean, he is your pops

Comment

Wtf... honestly (no offense to you) your dad's fucked up. All of his logic is just insane.
          "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

Comment

pwn3d

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
            But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

what are you 12 stand up to that shit, tell your mom whats going on.

Comment

your dads a bitch.
                sorry.
                @[email protected]
                www.thegoodstayalone.blogspot.com

Comment

wtf, move out or something:s Or just become a brat, the more he punishes you, the less you care.. Run away for small periods of time, just be rude, never tell him anything and so on.. Don't know if it'll do anything good, but I would do it anyway=)
                  I'mma put my dick in your ear, and FUCK what you heard!

She's always there for me, when times are bad, but whenever she's around, times are bad!

Comment

Good thing he's a retard
                    That made me laugh, sorry

But anyhow, like the others said, he is really unreasonable. C'mon we don't live in the 50's anymore.

How old are you?
                    ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
                    Come what may.....!

Comment

your dad's weird.
                      I can understand mums being like that...but toned down. Tell him you're old enough to look after yourself and keep your own back..
                      ^This poster was winning before Charlie Sheen.

Brain-Damaged 2 Fuck

I Am Me MentalMentality

Premo the Ghost - 018Productions
                      twitter: @MrPremo

www.skrillagorillas.com
                      www.40glocc.com

Comment

are u a guy
                        September 2, 2010
                        Comerica Park
                        Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Hurrikaine View Post
                          Hmm, where to start...
                          My dad is an overreactive overprotective overparent, let's just start with that. I'm not allowed to hang out at a friend's house if its not in a gated community or if he doesn't know my friend's parents. Recently, my mom has been in Arkansas with her dying mother, so i've been here with my dad. On Tuesday, my friend and I were hanging out on my roof when my neighbor called the landlord and the landlord called my dad. Immediately, without knowing the situation, my dad calls me, tells me that my friend is banned from our house and I'm never allowed to hang out with him again, and that when he gets home he's taking all of the electronics out of my room. So that would be TV and computer, the only thing to do inside. But when he came home, i had cleaned the house and done everyone's laundry so he didn't take it all away. Yesterday, I hacked on to my computer (it has his password on it) and he saw it on. Good thing he's a retard, cuz he just unplugged my external hard drive and took it to work with him. So today, I'm just here sitting, and he calls me asking for my football coach's name so that he can look him up and call to ask if I've been going to practice. I have to tell him right there that I haven't been going to practice and my mom knows it because I've been going to physical therapy for my knees and hadn't given the coach a note of proof so he wouldn't believe me. My dad called me a liar, and told me that we're moving out of town, possibly out of state, and he's selling my computer and tv and restricting my phone to only receive calls from him and my mom. Do you think this is a reasonable punishment?
                          Honestly i think your dad is a complete psychopath if that's all true. But it all depends on how old you are too when it comes to wether he has the right to do it or not i mean if you're like 12 then he has the right to be like that but it makes him a complete asshole. (no offence to your family)

Has your dad always been like this or has he only been like this recently say within the last year or so? Has he lost anyone close to him that you know of because that could explain something of why he's being overprotective, because he may be scared of you getting hurt or ending up in the wrong crowd.

Seriously when he seems in a good mood though sit with him and say all this that you've said in your post and just tell him how you feel. If you're still quite young say to him that you need to get out and have fun without having to report to him every 5 minutes because when the time comes and you move out on your own you wont have anyone to back you up and taking away most of the security and extreme punishments wont mean your going to go on a killing or drug taking spree.

If you're about 16 or 17 or something like that then just kick the bastard in the nuts.
                          The Facebook

Comment

owned.

Comment

Your dad's power trippin. Are things going bad at his work? Something is going on elswhere for his to want to leave town.
                              An Extremely important, interesting and facinating read.

Another one

This one's a bit crazy.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:27 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman