It is "Not OK" to call someone "White Trash"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is "Not OK" to call someone "White Trash"

Ok admittedly ive been going through some drama lately. From my husband being locked up to us finding out we having a baby while hes in there no less, its been a mess. But my on-edge state these last few weeks had nothing to do with what happened today.

Ive been taking double, triple shifts at work trying to make ends meet while I dont have the second income coming in. And thats hard with swollen feet and pregnancy fatigue. But I was doing it. And today, this bitch kept taking my tables (im a waitress, you arent supposed to take a table in another waitress section thats almost as bad as stealing tips). So i said, nicely, hey Lorie, table 31 is in my section u know that right? I'm thinking maybe it was an accident cause I know i done that before and especially cause its right nexxt to her own section. she claims the manager told her to take it, and im thinking why the fuck would he do that? but were in a rush so i dont have time to ask. So it slows down and theres people at the door so I seat them at 31 and take thier drinks. When i go over to ring them in, this bitch says " if u gonna seat somebody and take them you need to do it in your own section." Im like, "thats my section check the chart." I couldnt believe this bitch was so pressed to steal this table. Damn right shes a college girl and wears MAC makeup and shit (expensive shit. not MAK u see in the bootleg stores) her parents pay her bills and u know how I know? This dummy comes in daily telling her business. Shes stupid. Why is she so pressed to take my money? She knows I dont live like her. So I say, OK, lets go ask the manager since youre claiming he keeps telling u to take my tables. And he says "No thats Mindys section." I look at her and she says "See? That proves my point." WHAT THE FUCK?! where is her logic here...

So i tell her, "how the fuck does that prove your point!!" and she tells me to shut up, blah blah, we're going back in forth, she tells me to leave (huh? zzzing Lorie! dumb heffer) im like thats cool youll c me leave cause I just got a job at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (this is a nice restaraunt downtown in the harbor, this job could change my life thats how nice it is) and she says " so? I'm in college who are you? What you doing? You aint nothing but a white trash bitch!" by this time we were in the kitchen and I picked up the big coffee pot sitting next to me and smashed it over her head. she was screaming cause all the glass and hot coffee was on her face. We were both throwing puches then, and eventually the manager came in and tackled me, and then I dont know who got her probably no one because shes a weak bitch.

In the end, I got fired (?) after an ENTIRE YEAR of working for that ghetto-ass resteraunt with its GHETTO ASS customers who refuse to tip, because "I made the first blow." but I'm saying, if I called her a ******, she would have done the same thing (and I told the manager that even though I was bout to put in my 2 weeks anyway cause like I said I got a better job) and he agreed with me but said that was policy. And u know nobody would have seen it my way. Im outnumbered - I'm one of only 3 white people that work there, and the ONLY white server. "I was in the wrong". IT IS NOT OK TO CALL SOMEBODY WHITE TRASH. YOU WILL GET STOMPED. Period. Especially because, I am NOT white trash, I am a QUEEN. You can call me anything, Snow Bunny, White Girl, even though I'd rather u call me by my name. But dont call me out of it, especially not with obscene reference to my race.
    \

Weren't you the same girl who got smacked around or something by her husband and he suddenly left and came back 3 days later or something? I remember that. It sucks

And good for you on smacking that bitch with the coffee pot. Bitch deserved it

Hope she doesn't sue you though
    Last edited by V4D3R; 05-15-2007, 12:59 PM.
    September 2, 2010
    Comerica Park
    Recovery

Comment

did you say triple shitfts????

i never knew that was possible..as a matter of fact..i never heard of that before
      歐陽靖

Comment

That chick sounds like a bitch, but you couldnt of possiblely thought that you would still have a job after breaking a cofee pot over her head did you????

Yeah, I definitely think a change in scenery would be a great idea for you. Best of luck.

How long is your husband in jail? And may I ask why he is in jail?

Comment

shutup u white trash bitch
          Back in the Basement

Comment

Sounds like Mindy needs a hug
            HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by DoIrE-cRiS View Post
              shutup u white trash bitch
              lol, asshole

Comment

Fuck that bitch, you've done the right thing, hope everything turns out good for you.
                Probs to ~Da-GhEtTo- for the avatar

Comment

Smashing people over the head for calling you names is exactly how white trash would respond. Having a child with a man in prison is exactly how white trash behaves. Staying married to a man who is currently in jail is exactly how white trash lives. So it's clear you're white trash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American View Post
                    Smashing people over the head for calling you names is exactly how white trash would respond.
                    exactly. if youre having a bad day tough shit, dont smash nothing just because youre lifes fucked.
                    Back in the Basement

Comment

stfu you cracka ass crack.er
                      Originally posted by midwestwitch
                      If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

^hey hey lets not get racist here^
                        歐陽靖

Comment

Ekis
                          Yes, it is possible - it is called working morning, night, and graveyard shift consecutively and thank god I've only done it twice.

Finch
                          We just owed a whole bunch of court costs and supervision fees no one bothered to tell us about. We recived no notice (paper or verbal, even though they claim they sent something to the house) and for as many times as he went to see his PO, he told him nothing. Isnt it this guy's job to help his clients maintin within the rules of probation/help them not to violate it? He could have easily said, "hey you know blah blah right? Just checking". I called this guy, he was drunk on the phone and was sighing heavily every time I asked a Q. I told our lawyer and she said she wasnt surprised that a baltimore city probation off. would act like that. digga-damn :/

Dollychris
                          at least i'm not from ireland

unamerican
                          at least I'm not canadian, ay?
                          \

Comment

Originally posted by ruff View Post
                            Sounds like Mindy needs a hug
                            yes pls
                            \

Comment

^ So you'd rather be a white trash half-wit who doesn't even realize it and cries for sympathy even though she's clearly in the wrong than live in a place where the weed flows free and there's no George Bush? Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by JDGAF, 04-11-2017, 05:36 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post JDGAF
                              by JDGAF

Started by chilli/lia, 11-09-2016, 01:11 AM