truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truth

Nothing. If nothing means 'nothing' how can it be a word? If it is a word it is something. Nothing is a comparison to something, and that comparison shows that nothing has a purpose. We underestimate nothing. Sometimes we think we have nothing, or people choose to do nothing by being procrastinate, but to be nothing is showing you really do have something.

Loneliness. Some say they are lonely. Some are, some aren't. It depends what your interpretation of loneliness is for starters, but taken on a generally recognised level, have you ever considered that loneliness could be a positive thing. Everytime i feel lonely i learn more about myself, i find more dignity and integrity inside of me, which benefits me later on. The time we feel lonely isn't easy, but lonely means true to oneself.

We all have faults, problems, feel pain etc, but when we look deeper, we form a picture. Our windows tesselate, and puzzle together a picture of the eye..... an eye that sees the world today, and teaches you to live true.
    Hi old school d12world!!

wow...yo datz sum shit rite there thaz...wow.
    i ain neva thougt of dat...which is y i'm readin it lol.
    ur really smart yo, an on a personal note, thanx fo' listenin ta me wen i alwayz chat shit ya kno
    u one in a million yo!!! (Hope ya kno who i am btw cuz i told ya i got a new name lol)

peace
    ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

Comment

Thats deep Ellie. I like it. I'm lonely a lot too. Maybe that's why i know what is always going on inside my head??
      Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by gEnEsIs
        Thats deep Ellie. I like it. I'm lonely a lot too. Maybe that's why i know what is always going on inside my head??
        When something circulates in your head you become more aware of it, and slowly your subconscious mind takes control over your conscious. It's not nice always knowing what you are thinking, even before you choose to think it (that is possible). However knowing what you think is important, it makes you real. IF you go through life not knowing what your inner thoughts are, you can't stop and realise meanings behind things.

Loneliness triggers your mind to be active, but you learn from what you think.

Sometimes bad thoughts come into our heads, that does not mean we want to think them. If we don't want to think them, we think them because we fear them.

Being lonely has to be one of the worst, most empty feelings possible, but once you come out of it, you notice and the world will notice, what a better person you are.
        Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Re: truth

that was very nice ellie, especially about the loneliness..
          AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

Very well interesting Ellie. It made me think I agree with your thoughts on loneliness.It's not neccesarily a bad thing.
            Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol.

Come join us at
            ---->

Comment

loneliness aint exactly a bad thing... just being lonely for a reallly long time is
              Will Vill
              One of the best underground MC's I've ever heard... check out the audio

Comment

Intrestin to read.

Comment

Thanks Ellie. Thats deep.
                  Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Yea I'v been lonely plenty of times. Once you've become of age mentally you'll start to notice you have 2 sides to yourself, like I figured out. You get a lot of time to think but i hate 3 things about it. 1) I think too much and start to think about things I would've never thought and some that I don't even want to think about. 2) It can mess up your speech if you don't talk out loud cause when I was basically alone talking to myself I never had to talk out loud but when it came time for me to do so, i fucked up some times. 3) Being lonely for too long is too much time alone. We weren't meant to live this life alone. Most of us may have been born alone but unfortunately we will all die alone. Word...
                    "Stupid people say stupid things." - Book of Common Sense

Comment

wow ellie thats deep. its soo true ur so smart. i especially agree wiv the thing about a thought goin round ur head cuz u fear it and it becomes more of an effort 2 not think about it than 2 think about it. and that lonliness thang is true 2.
                      Hit me up on aim: D12 SISTA

Big shoutouts 2:

JEZ!! there ya go jealous boy!" U happy now? :D, Becky, Ellie, SHona Soop, Rachel, Lisa, Gina.....

Anyone i missed. Hit me like Jez did :-D and I'll add ya.

Peace out!

Comment

good stuff.
                        Remember Big Proof

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by shawanemi, Today, 09:20 AM
                        0 responses