X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturb This

I smoke alot of weed.
    yes alot.
    and i post in alot of threads on D12world.com and when i dont check the board for a week or 3-4 days i can only remember some posts and not all the ones i have posted in.

well someone make me a tracking system please so i can remember what posts i posted in, if you asked me something and i never replied, most likly i forgot i posted in their

---

now what the fuck is up with those TRUTH commercials, they fucking piss me off, specially when they talk about weed.. i dont care what they say about cigs caues we all know the problems with them but when they say stupid shit that is NOT true about weed just to make kids not smoke it.. pisses me off.

I hate TRUTH caues they DISSED Marijuana.

---

Also what the fuck is up with people on the internet posting suicide shit? too make them feel better, give them attention.. well fuck that.. its ALL FOR ATTENTION.. 90% of it and people always take it serious.. if you REALLY REALLY wanted to commit suicide you WOULD DO IT and not post about it.

Disturb This with Feedback
    Peace.
    Fuck Off.

Wu-Tang Clan (the 9 generals) : The Anthology Gold Box Set. November 2003
    Raekwon & Ghostface : collabo album "R.A.G.U : Rae And Ghost Uniting" Unknown Date
    Masta Killa : first album mid 2003.
    Inspectah Deck : The Monument Scheduled for 2003
    Method Man : Tical 3 : The Prequel March 25, 2003
    U-God : second album No Set Date
    Ghostface Killah : Ghostface Presents : The Pretty Tony Album 2003

R.I.P
    Tupac Amaru Shakur

Shout-outz to those who Cool.. You kno who you are
    R-iZZy | bachaka61

lightweights

Comment

go to search put in your name pick a time limit and you will go to all your posts
      www.ifmixtapes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scientific
        I smoke alot of weed.
        yes alot.
        and i post in alot of threads on D12world.com and when i dont check the board for a week or 3-4 days i can only remember some posts and not all the ones i have posted in.

well someone make me a tracking system please so i can remember what posts i posted in, if you asked me something and i never replied, most likly i forgot i posted in their

---
        ... If I had all the money that I've spent on weed (just in the last two years) on a separate bank account I'd probably faint... so I smoke a lot too... fortunately, it's no big deal over here to anyone... but I hear ya about forgetting posts... When I log in, the posts that I've typed in have a little black dot before the title, that's how I keep track...

... last time I was visiting my parents in USA, I also noticed the anti-marijuahna commercials... makes no sense cause everybody just giggled at me when I was asking old friends for a 20, they was like "Weed? Everybody here does Meth and coke" ... so I can say I smoke a lot, and nobody should care cause it's kinda scarey going back to your hometown after 5 years and seeing all your high school friends fucked up on prescription pills and meth, no teeth, and 6 dogs running around their trash infested house...

...no, no not for stephanie deluxe... she's staying in Europe... :D

Comment

Re: Disturb This

I smoke alot of weed.
          yes alot.

i think if you go to edit options or profile, one of the two, you find an option with: email me whenever someone responded to a post i made in a thread or something like that..now that option dont work, but since i have putted that option, it subcribes me automaticly to all the threads i have posted in, and everytime i go to profile, it shows me all the threads i posted in, its so easy

---

now what the fuck is up with those TRUTH commercials, they fucking piss me off, specially when they talk about weed.. i dont care what they say about cigs caues we all know the problems with them but when they say stupid shit that is NOT true about weed just to make kids not smoke it.. pisses me off.

I hate TRUTH caues they DISSED Marijuana.
          i dont know those truth commercials, but marijuana isnt harmless...
          ---

Also what the fuck is up with people on the internet posting suicide shit? too make them feel better, give them attention.. well fuck that.. its ALL FOR ATTENTION.. 90% of it and people always take it serious.. if you REALLY REALLY wanted to commit suicide you WOULD DO IT and not post about it.
          there are people doing it just for attention, but its also possible some do have it on their mind..they might not have put it into action yet, doesnt mean they wont do it in the future...
          AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

Well, weed isn't as harmless as cigs but it still is...but yes, truth should stick to cigs.
            Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Scientific I'm down with the weed smoking thing man

Comment

yeah, i also forget alot of posts when i smoke too. Yeah, screw the Truth commercial's, they're just havin to have somethin to bitch about, what i can't understand is why Alcohol can be legal, but weed can't. When someone drink's they can turn into an asshole and violent and things like that. Also Drunk drivers are out there, they can't all be stopped, which puts people's life in danger. But with weed, it's like you can smoke it, and you'll chill. You'll relax. The only reason it isnt legalized is because the government would lose so much money.
                "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
                "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
                2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
                \m/\m/

Comment

u guys are dumb, at the bottom of everythread click subscribe to this thread, then go to user cp and its right there.
                  These are the days of anyone being blonde, the days of mind convincing, a time of gold and uncertainty, noise and expensive genetic victory.
                  The information age and all its molecular pimping.

Comment

Originally by D12ShadyDetroit

what i can't understand is why Alcohol can be legal, but weed can't. When someone drink's they can turn into an asshole and violent and things like that.
                    Thats it drink does nasty things to your head. Whereas weed gives you inner peace. Some say its worse than alcohol for you but I can't see the harm of smoking at say weekends instead of drinking.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Deborahlanker  
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:03 PM