The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The War

If you think you support the war on Iraq then one thing is certain, you don't have all the facts. First off, I want to state that the propaganda saying support the troops is simply a way of shutting up dissent and trying to stop our free speech and right to protest. You can feel for the troops and wish them well and still be against the policy here. Second, this is not a war. According to the Constitution of the United States, war can only be declared by congress-not the president. No war has been declared, therefore this is an illegal military action. Our founding fathers were very careful in this, because they had just fought a war against a tyrant named George. The president's actual powers are very limited, only due to the 9/11 attack, our president has managed to increase his own powers dramatically. He has used a horrible act for his own agenda. Do you really think they didn't know about 9/11 before it happened, or did they choose to let it happen knowing that it would allow them the ability to make great strides in taking away the rights of the American people. Do you know what the Patriot Act really does to Americans, or the Patroit Act II. What about the Total Information Awareness program through our new Homeland Security. It is time to wake up here in America. Our rights are being stripped away under the guise of protecting us from terrorists. We are being spoonfed fear of terrosism in order to allow our government to run roughshod over the people. The media is being used to lull us into a sense of patroitism with their flag waving, but the truth is we are going into another country and telling those people that because of their religious beliefs we have decided to tell them who can run their country and whether or not they are allowed to have a military to defend themselves against Imperialistic powers. This is totally against the declaration of independence and a spit on the graves of all the men and women in the past who gave their lives in defense of our ideals and country.

Don't be a sheep-do some research, find the truth. America will only remain great if we support the constitution and our rights and freedoms. If we give them away wholesale, we will regret it. READ, find the truth, it is out there. Bring our troops home.

T
    "I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

GODDAMN! PROTESTING WILL DO FUCK ALL, BUSH AND BLAIR ARENT GOING TO GO AGAINST THE WISHES OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE JUST FOR A LAUGH, WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO, SADDAM IS A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING THREAT AND HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM POWER AND HIS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION DESTROYED! HE WILL NEVER DO IT VOLUNTARILY, WAS IS QUITE SIMPLY NEEDED. FUCK THE ANTI WAR BULLSHIT! FUCK IT ALL!
    World Class

Comment

^^^word 2 that. i aint syain the war was necessarily the right thing. i can c y thyre doin it but i think they shuda gave it more time but all them protests 2 get Blair and Bush out aint gonna work now. its 2 fuckin l8 its started.
      Hit me up on aim: D12 SISTA

Big shoutouts 2:

JEZ!! there ya go jealous boy!" U happy now? :D, Becky, Ellie, SHona Soop, Rachel, Lisa, Gina.....

Anyone i missed. Hit me like Jez did :-D and I'll add ya.

Peace out!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Deborahlanker