HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

em, needs our help, and I got an idea on how to help him...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• em, needs our help, and I got an idea on how to help him...

you see, lately, I've heard that, no offence, eminem is getting paranoid nowadays. like someone's out to get him or something. He's hired a body double to look like him and he's enhanced the number in his entourage. the reason why he got the body double is to throw off who ever may be after him, and I was thinking..what if all, or at least, a whole lot of em's male fans, looked exactly like him. i mean, the tattoos, the style, the blond hair...i know you may be thinking this chick has lost her marbles but i think it's a really good idea. plus, it could take some of the stress off eminem. if you think about it, if all of em's male fans tried to look exactly like him then maybe the men em thinks is after him would give up because there would be "eminems" to keep track of. if i was a guy, i'd do it, but I can't cause i'm a girl. i believe it is possible to look like eminem. I mean, all you gotta do is where jeans or sweatpants, a puma t-shirt, a nike cap, get the same tatoos as em, a pair of white pumas(shoes), wear a bandanna the way he does, dye your hair like a goldish blond color, maybe get a bracelet like his or small hoops(earrings) then waalah! You're EMINEM! It's not really that hard i don't think...anyways, it's just an idea. and i'm sure eminem will appreciate each one of you for doing this for him. (laughs) and if you really got dough, maybe you could get a car like his too. I'm not crazy, but this is my brilliant idea. The aftermath would be that instead of em having 1 body double to help him out, he could have 20. and it would take some of the pressure off him. His loyal, awesome fans, that's us, would be helping him out. I think it would also be like giving back to em what influence he has already given to us, and showing him what loyal, awesome fans he's got!it's something to think about...much love, ashley

I don't think so......nobody will.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

.....I donít know how to respond to this thread... you're corny
      Go to sleep bitch...

Comment

lol don't half is fans already do this, just to be like him

anyway this has to be one of the worst ideas i read on this board

Comment

hehehehehe

good luck!

Comment

Re: em, needs our help, and I got an idea on how to help him...

Originally posted by shadybonnie
            if all of em's male fans tried to look exactly like him then maybe the men em thinks is after him would give up because there would be "eminems" to keep track of.

i think the realistic outcome would be that somebody who is posing as eminem will be hurt rather than eminem himself...which is about as stupid as Japanese kamikaze pilots killing themselves in the name of their emperor...i would never put my life on the line for some one who i don't even know...

way of giving back to eminem??? by buying his albums and other albums from his label, i have done more for him than he could ever do for me...

Comment

Re: em, needs our help, and I got an idea on how to help him...

Originally posted by shadybonnie
              this chick has lost her marbles

Comment

Send me the money to get the tattoos... I promise I'll do it, really.
                This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

..lmao...well in one way your idea is pretty interesting..but look look look....i'm pretty shure these boyz have other much important thingz to do then catch a bullets for chika chika slim shady....lol...

...but still interesting....haha....just picture it one billion mofos same as shady walking down the street...crazzzzy.....

Comment

I already look like him. Do you think that they are hiring?
                    Reloading Random Thoughts. One post at a time.

Comment

lets see, buy the albums, the posters, shirts, mags, hair bleach,
                      tatoos, accent, maybe then and only then can we become the
                      real slim shady. Lke an MTV show gone bad.
                      Remember Big Proof

Comment

Eminem wears puma? didn kno dat

um most crazed fanz already go out ta look lik him, ain seen no one wit tattoos an shit tho lik his...dat wld be kinda sad.

if a girl does it too...itz worse...it be lik they're tryin ta change their sex.

but hey, knock urself out.
                        ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

Comment

well when u think about it osama bin laden and saddam have body doubles too.

They roam around everywhere makin fake videos with their friends.smart n funny at the same time, how did this idea ever come up .. hmmmm ????

oh yeah, i would never dress up like Eminem .
                          a good idea for kamakazi's as being eminem cause really it would be like crashing into em's enemies

str8 Topic
                          dumb idea for the one who dies over em's looks

-peace
                          Life is meant to be lived to the fullest whoever doesnt gets left out.

got skittles ? try to see me

Comment

LOL

i can see where that came from but still funny
                            Derty JaSoN
                            RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

Originally by Shady Bonny

you see, lately, I've heard that, no offence, eminem is getting paranoid nowadays. like someone's out to get him or something. He's hired a body double to look like him and he's enhanced the number in his entourage. the reason why he got the body double is to throw off who ever may be after him, and I was thinking..what if all, or at least, a whole lot of em's male fans, looked exactly like him. i mean, the tattoos, the style, the blond hair...i know you may be thinking this chick has lost her marbles but i think it's a really good idea. plus, it could take some of the stress off eminem. if you think about it, if all of em's male fans tried to look exactly like him then maybe the men em thinks is after him would give up because there would be "eminems" to keep track of. if i was a guy, i'd do it, but I can't cause i'm a girl. i believe it is possible to look like eminem. I mean, all you gotta do is where jeans or sweatpants, a puma t-shirt, a nike cap, get the same tatoos as em, a pair of white pumas(shoes), wear a bandanna the way he does, dye your hair like a goldish blond color, maybe get a bracelet like his or small hoops(earrings) then waalah! You're EMINEM! It's not really that hard i don't think...anyways, it's just an idea. and i'm sure eminem will appreciate each one of you for doing this for him. (laughs) and if you really got dough, maybe you could get a car like his too. I'm not crazy, but this is my brilliant idea. The aftermath would be that instead of em having 1 body double to help him out, he could have 20. and it would take some of the pressure off him. His loyal, awesome fans, that's us, would be helping him out. I think it would also be like giving back to em what influence he has already given to us, and showing him what loyal, awesome fans he's got!it's something to think about...much love, ashley
                              Ill do it

NOT thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:03 PM