african slaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• african slaves

I was just thinking the other day, American would defenitely not be in the shape it is today if had not been for African slaves. They pretty much did all of the work for a long period of time. So what do you think would have happened in this country if Africans were never brought here? Or what if they were brought here, but not forced to work?
    AIM- Lakerman0834

"The only time I get blue balls is if the chick had blue lipstick."- Lloyd Banks

"*****s let the game get fucked when the Source is on UPN
    But sellin a mill or shakin down faggots the only way that you'll begin
    Guess the Jews should've clued me in
    Glued to a pen, A vendetta with avengeance
    Never the ***** with the headwrap and incense
    Never the ***** with the overnight Cris shit
    Forever the lyricist, rockin V-necks. Pullin bitches
    Ras is Van Gogh, sip, illest, apocalyptic
    I got to get shit through your dome
    I gives a fuck about your chips, whips, and chrome" - Ras Kass

it would have been the same, there would just be different slaves

Comment

i'd be a skinny person walking around africa chasing lions out the village,thank u white people for capuring my great granparents,cuz i've been to afica,and i'd prefer america anyday!!!but thats just me
      mr. poop chute banger says....
      Homeland Security Advisory System
      http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
      is wrestling fake?
      http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

lol^

but anyways...them faggots in the south still think that blacks should be slaves..a bunch of fuckin gay-ass lazy-ass fat-ass stupid-ass farmers-ass rednecks...fuck em all

i mean seriosuly, what the fuck? slavery was the dumbest thing ever...just cuz of skin color u get treated differently...jesus fuckin christ..what was world commin to? i bet abraham lincoln was shot by some southern redneck...
        Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytonaSky

umm no.....try learning about history before saying something like that...

if it werent for african slaves in america,and indians....there would be no "america".....it would have been blacks only in africa,indians only on the north american continent,and whites would still be in england...because the indians were the only ones who knew where the food was,and how to hunt for it....and the blacks,did all the manual labor for the whites..making it easier for them to live....different slaves? england was powerful back then,but not that powerful....africa didnt have firearms,which is why they feared the white people....other countries would not have been the same..
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

^^ wasnt just the firearms that allowed them to conquer.........it was also due to sorry ass *****z that sold out other tribes
            My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

^true

and lol @ rev :D

Comment

Originally posted by DaytonaSky

lmao......thats basically saying that the white man would have slaves anyways....fuck 'em then
                Vexx, bitch.

Comment

well people are lazy, things were dfferent then, you had other people to do it for you....they'd just find other people who werent rich or whatever and make them work for them

Comment

lol theres a differance in hiaring a bum to cut ur grass, and makin a whole race slaves, who dont got a choice...
                    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

wasn't just black ppl that were slaves tho a lot of scottish and irish were sold into slavery during the time when the english and taken over here and stole all our land, just thought i'd point that out

Comment

I don't know what it would be like. I do know somebody who said the same thing as rev once... But slavery has been going on since like the world started...hmm. Interesting thought.
                        Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by gEnEsIs
                          I don't know what it would be like. I do know somebody who said the same thing as rev once... But slavery has been going on since like the world started...hmm. Interesting thought.
                          True, slavery has been going on for thousands of years, it hasn't only been the whites, some of the most prolific slave traders were black Muslim's in North Africa. White's have been slaves also, I mean, look at the Australia, that country was built by convicts from the Commonwealth. Chinese were used to build the Canadian Pacific railway in the 1800's. The slave trade is still alive and well in Africa, especially in the west.

I kind of get the idea that some people think if it weren't for the blacks, there wouldn't be an America, true, they did contribute a lot for nothing in return (at the time) to build this country, but its not like white people can't do manual work.
                          http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

“if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

Comment

well those lazy redneck fags couldnt do manual work...they needed the blacks to care care of their cows and all their cowboy bullshit while they in their house fuckin their doughters :@
                            Vexx, bitch.

Comment

have you guys seen the PBS Series Africans in America? Really interesting and thought provoking.
                              Reloading Random Thoughts. One post at a time.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-23-2020, 12:51 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jufurib
                              by jufurib

Started by Smilert, Today, 06:02 AM