Why are women so d@mn AFRAID of men?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are women so d@mn AFRAID of men?

Maybe it's because I go to a preppy university with a lot of suburban chicks but I really don't get it. Women here are ridiculous. Here's a few examples:

*I walk through a grocery store parking lot in my neighborhood, walk past a bunch of cars to get to my car, and I hear doors lock on cars as I walk past 'em. Of course the people in the cars are females.

*I walk down the street (this has happend a few times) and women ask me to walk in front of them instead of behind.

*I got on the elevator a week ago and this girl gets on and looks shocked and scared to see a guy on the elevator, for about a second, then she apologises and says "oh, sorry". Oh, no problem b!tch, it's just going to be an awkward @ss elevator ride now that you caused a scene and think I'm going to rape you!

Seriously, wtf? I know women have to be 'cautious' but damn. They make dudes look like criminals. I'm just trying to get to my d@mn car in the parking lot!

Intuition.

when im alone pretty late u bet i look in my back seat to see if anyone is there. Especially at nite.

Lets face it- girls arent as strong as men. We have to use smarts/intution even if it is a lil extreme.

I know a girl who freaken let a guy who had charges for being a rapists in her car. ie- she is a dumbass.

im not saying i freak out when im alone with a guy in an elevator or something but if im walking alone to my car at nite i certainly have my keys handy-pointing up.

dont take it offensivley. think about- how do u know if that girl wasnt attacked before? I know people that were raped just walking to their car after work. a grown woman. U just have to understand that their are asshole out there that make woman be a lil mor cautious sometimes even if ur not one of them
    Last edited by D124ever; 03-07-2008, 11:56 PM.
    rb forever

Comment

Bitches piss me off, honestly.

They think they are so good that everybody wants to rape them.

Bitch I could go to a brothel and fuck somebody 5 times better looking than you for $100 and not worry about being accused of rape.

With that being said, what makes you think we'd do anything.

I know it happens, but it is no were near as common as you bitches make it out to be...

so... suck a dick.
      Everybody sound same; commercialize the game, reminiscing when it wasn’t all business.

If Hip Hop should die, we die together.

Comment

holy shit.

yes, its not somethin that women need to worry about every second. But it defenetly happens enough to where women need to keep in mind. I dont give a crap if u find it offensive that i walk a lil faster at nite when i see a guy. On the off chance that the guy is a creep then its worth it.

and a guy should understand that. What are they suppose to do? carry guns? when a guy attacks a girl the guy is most likely gonna win. So its better to be safe then sorry.
        rb forever

Comment

Originally posted by XDavidX View Post
          Maybe it's because I go to a preppy university with a lot of suburban chicks but I really don't get it. Women here are ridiculous. Here's a few examples:
          *I walk through a grocery store parking lot in my neighborhood, walk past a bunch of cars to get to my car, and I hear doors lock on cars as I walk past 'em. Of course the people in the cars are females.
          *I walk down the street (this has happend a few times) and women ask me to walk in front of them instead of behind.
          *I got on the elevator a week ago and this girl gets on and looks shocked and scared to see a guy on the elevator, for about a second, then she apologises and says "oh, sorry". Oh, no problem b!tch, it's just going to be an awkward @ss elevator ride now that you caused a scene and think I'm going to rape you!
          Seriously, wtf? I know women have to be 'cautious' but damn. They make dudes look like criminals. I'm just trying to get to my d@mn car in the parking lot!
          do you sometimes wear a ski mask pulled down?
          the last vet.before everyone got vetted
          Originally posted by MarshallArts
          Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by kriminal.pro View Post
            Bitches piss me off, honestly.

They think they are so good that everybody wants to rape them.

Bitch I could go to a brothel and fuck somebody 5 times better looking than you for $100 and not worry about being accused of rape.

With that being said, what makes you think we'd do anything.

I know it happens, but it is no were near as common as you bitches make it out to be...

so... suck a dick.
            oh and maybe if u dont go around stereotyping women as Bitches then maybe women wouldnt be stereotyping guys negatively.
            rb forever

Comment

Originally posted by reservoirGod View Post
              do you sometimes wear a ski mask pulled down?
              No but I wear a restraint mask. You think that might have an effect on the situation?

Seriously though; men are made out to be criminals. Like I said, I can't blame women for being "cautious" but sometimes they're just ridiculous. I don't know if it's the media or what. I'm starting to think it's downright snobbery since I usually see it from women in college or in upper class suburbs. Don't gve me the ''intuition'' bs. I have a clean record and i'm a pre-law student. I CANT fuck up. There's no need for some woman to intuitively freak out when she sees me on an elevator. I'm aware that there are men who ruin it for everyone else by being perverts/muggers etc but it's a small drop in the bucket compared to the general population. You don't think women overreact at ALL?
              Last edited by XDavidX; 03-08-2008, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D124ever View Post
                oh and maybe if u dont go around stereotyping women as Bitches then maybe women wouldnt be stereotyping guys negatively.
                That's certainly no excuse. I don't refer to women as "bitches" as I'm aware there are as many "assholes" (guys) as "bitches'' (females).

Comment

^umm how do i know u are prelaw student walkin down the street?.

Also u are aware that a lot of rapist/murders are rich buisness men?

Im not saying i sleep with pepper spray but the consequences of getting attacked are worth bein cautious
                  rb forever

Comment

I blame the media. And if you did sleep with pepperspray, you have to admit, it would make you more comfortable.

Comment

^its partly the media...but okay

My old neighbor- 30 something years old was walking to her car after work. She was grabbed and rapped.

she became so paranoid that she wouldnt answer her door alone. Her marriage suffered- she had mental break downs randomley, use to be very social and now barely goes out. she quit her high payin job

it basically ruined her life.

U dont think bein a lil paranoid is worth it? its a rare occurence (but not as rare as most ppl think) but has lasting consequences.
                      rb forever

Comment

I was robbed in my old neighborhood. I stil talk to people when they ask for directions or stop when people need their battery jumped while they're broken down. I realize I'm a guy but the point is that you can't live your life in fear. The worst women are the ones that live sheltered lives and hear all these 'horror stories' and think they're going to be victimized everywhere they turn. Again, there's reason to be cautious and intuitive but I can't help but be offended when people lock their doors just because I'm walking past their car.

Comment

Settle down Oprah, Woman do overreact, and are pussies. Take Self defence class and learn to kick guys in the nuts if you're so paranoid.
                          Originally posted by Sara
                          i started my periods when i was 9
                          Originally posted by xXxSQUIDGExXx
                          ^albeit too personal
                          /GRM/

Comment

i get that but dont blame women. Blame society.

If there wasnt these assholes that do this they wouldnt be that way. Also women who cry rape when they werent should be punished just as bad as rapists imo b/c it scares other women also.

i dont live in fear- and ive been kinda sheltered. But at night when im alone im a bit more cautious like talk on my phone when walking, or walkin faster.

That isnt being rude or over reacting- its bein smart. My mom once let her mechanic that she knew for like 5 years drive her home one time. Next few days he was arrested for killin 3 women.

now if refused to get in elevators with guys or told u to walk in front of me then i have issues or am bein stupid. But like i said girls need to look out for themselves.
                            rb forever

Comment

Originally posted by Deon View Post
                              Settle down Oprah, Woman do overreact, and are pussies. Take Self defence class and learn to kick guys in the nuts if you're so paranoid.
                              so if a guy had a gun she should just kick him

damn! it makes u wonder why any women are raped.
                              Last edited by D124ever; 03-08-2008, 12:48 AM.
                              rb forever

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X