• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~C~W~B~ View Post
    That wasnt a racist comment!

u mad CUZ IM STYLING ON U
    "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment

• Maybe its because you're really fucking ugly and look like rapist cause all the women I meet wanna bang me.

Comment

• men and women are biologically different and will always be...there will always be differences and man will always be the dominant one...it's not just society (but it also plays a part), it's biology, it's how the brain is wired per say...that's how it is, and that's how it always will be

Comment

• I'll never understand...what do women have to be so uptight about? They have the undeserved right to vote and they also have the right to bake me some motherfuckin' cookies. How could you have time to be afraid of men with all of that bakin' and pretentious activity towards mattering and making a difference. Eat cum dirty panty spotter!

Comment

• Originally posted by XDavidX View Post
            *I got on the elevator a week ago and this girl gets on and looks shocked and scared to see a guy on the elevator, for about a second, then she apologises and says "oh, sorry". Oh, no problem b!tch, it's just going to be an awkward @ss elevator ride now that you caused a scene and think I'm going to rape you!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA

Comment

• lol at this thread
              Originally posted by Tanner
              at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

• because we're stronger and cleverer than them

Comment

• that really seems like a rare thing tbh. i never got that reaction. maybe its how you are dressed or how you look? if it happens that often i would say just look in a mirror. im seriously not trying to be a dick. i just never heard of something happening to someone before. i would say maybe its an ocd thing where you think women are afraid of you, but if they ask you to walk in front of them and the thing with the elevator, thats really weird. that really doesnt happen to a lot of people.

statistic wise, dont forget, every 45 seconds a woman gets raped. its disgusting.
                  Last edited by Leatha Face; 01-01-2011, 01:37 AM.
                  I think it should be done to you
                  Kill furriers, rip off their heads
                  Grate their skin, eat their flesh
                  Break into a scientists lab
                  Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

• maybe if you didn't have a date rape face

Comment

• Originally posted by D124ever View Post
                      lol at ol chap!
                      anyway nothing is wrong with self defence classes- i took kick boxing!
                      not all guys are out to get me. I know this lol. But like i said a lot of rich guys are rapists. They risked there life for it what makes u think another average joe wouldnt? Some guys want to feel like they have power. A lot of guys dont rape cuz they are horney- thats why ppl pay for sex- they do it so they can feel strong and over bearing.
                      did you hurt your head as a kid, or why the fuck you cant spell?
                      Que Sera Sera

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by WedQuield, 02-17-2017, 10:39 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post WedQuield  
                      Working...