Oil mans, not as LAME, but just as stupid problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil mans, not as LAME, but just as stupid problem

Well, hurray oil mans got another story for every1 to read! let the love/hate begin

So me and my buddies were drinkin some beer at my place, an decided to smoke a bowl, i think it was rainin so we didnt go in my backyard, we went in a car an into an alley(for some reason) when we should have stayed on my drive way..... so we get there, havent stoped yet, an a cop pulls behind us.. so we keep driving, we did nothin wrong, than the light goes on.. cop pulls us over... im like fuck theres a beer box in the back here... so i throw it inbetween my legs, hide it the best i can.. lol great idea eh? ... so the cop comes up... an says theres break and enter in the area...(100% bs) so he gets my buddies licence, an hes a novice, an in my city u gotta go idk a year or so as that... before u can have more than 1 in the car..

so we had an extra person in the car, so mny buddy goes an gets the ticket, no biggy, than the other cop comes talks to us... askin us shit like what color are my shoes? an the beer is by my shoes so.. i knew he saw the beer box...answerd fast before he lookd down, but he lookd really fast.. left an eventually comes back, tells me to get out... an hey! what do you kno theres a beer box, with no beer in the box.. but empty bottles, but than there was one un opened on the seat apparently, so i took the alcohol for my buddy so he doesnt get a dui..

and so when they found the beer, they than of course decided to search the whole car... what do u kno they found my buddies weed, an my oil.. i was excited ... than the guy goes on sayin we cant have weed.. so can u geuss what i said?

i said:
    Do u kno anythin about religous laws?
    Cop: I dont give a fuck, this is canada..

i said: haha, ook man, well im legally able to have the weed, an if u guys damage my plants in any way, there will be a law suit comin ur way (lmao)

cop: well take it up with the judge

i said: ya no shit i will

Than, there still searchin the car, and my phone wasnt in my pocket.. it had fallen out, so they grab it, an start lookin through it??? than they find a scale, an a couple empty bags, an when they got this, they were determined that we were dealing.. than they look in the glove department, and theres lol idk 600 bucks give or take a bit, the cop grabs it an says... fuckin punk kids like u, dont have boat loads of cash... so im like wtf man theres barely anythin there, so yes punk kids like me do have money...

than, the cops tell us to go the the front of the car, an tell the one guy were with he can leave, cuz he didnt say anything ( the whole time i was tryin to take all the weed charges)

so me and my buddy finally get cuffed, im askin the cop where i can buy a book with every single law in it, so this type of stuff never happens again....

once again, he didnt like me talkin and says.. there is a fuckin book, an normal people dont need the book... most people just have common sence

and my thought than was... man fuck this guy, he aint shit i already got my charges aint nothin else gonna happen...

so i said in a happy voice, ya man, common sence is somthin this world lacks, theres so much fucked up things goin on, i wish there was somthin we could do... or i wish people atleast had common sence like ME ya kno what i mean?

lol, i must say, he was "baffled" at this statement...

lmao... u guys are gonna love this, (mainly cuz of the thread i made "Oil mans lame problem")

soo the cop asks if ive been on file an shit, so i said idk probley (which i have i didnt wanna say ya lol) so he pulls me up.. an geuss what the cop says when my picture pops up....

BABY FACE!!! (an he starts beakin me dude)

so i said, oh ya look at my face fuckin now, i stick got chubby cheeks, an geuss what, ur daughters all over this so dont talk...

than the cop (who i wasnt even talkin to) says MAN shut the fuck up already!

so at this point im like, ook this is goin great.. well as great as it could possibly go...

my tickets written the cops asks if i wanna cab, an i lookd an saw i was near my brothers house so i was like nah man ill walk.. he says k, sign this for me... i look at him an say u seroius dude? than he said, hurry an sign this!... so i tell him.. man im still cuffed what the fuck.... so he says sorry, gets out of the car starts un cuffin me an says

Cop: like your buddy was saying, we have alot better things to do, theres a police function goin on right now.

Me: oh my god.. a function? what about that break and enter u were lookin for? or maybe some one with coke?

Cop: COKE IS THE NEXT STEP UP!!!

me: ahahah k what about rapists? an child molestors?

Cop: *pauses with no answer* STOP FUCKIN MOVING!! *and yanks the cuffs*
    (fuckin dick lol)

me: man i aint doin shit..

so i finally get un cuffed, and he let me go, but said my cell phone is being used as evidence for trafickin? but i aint get no traficin charge, my friend is gettin that one.. so he took my friend to jail over night, an took both are phones for evidence of trafickin?

this whole thing was bullshit to start, the weed charges im not concernd about cuz im legal to have any THC no matter the amount, but my friends gettin the traficin an he isnt legal to smoke, my plan is basicly to say, yo, heres proof of my legal rights, wheres my cap of oil an weed.. and if they say they dont have it any more(which im sure they wont) i can sue the fuck out of the police system.... (lil scrappy style, 200 mill baby!!!)

and for the 600 bucks they took, my buddies dad said he will say he got it from this kid for an accident that happened 2 weeks ago, which will be 100% legit reason to get the money....

ive known this before, and ive said it before, dont drink an drive... its fuckd me over plenty of times, an i say to my self i learned.. whcih each time i have learnd, an the alcohol isnt the reason im gettin in trouble now, but havin it in there, can fuck u over the same so definetly dont do it, if u drink an drive U DEFINETLY ARE STUPID, an i definetly can admit that, an everytime i say we wont do it again, than school goes by, the weekend is here, an what do u kno.. im doin the same stupid shit

lol, im lookin forward to another funny thread like the last one, oh and ya, this is all 100% true....

I WANT MY FUCKIN PHONE!
    I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

Can't believe I read all of this, but I did and I don't believe one word of it ..
    Originally posted by midwestwitch
    If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Ugh. And I thought Profound was annoying. Bad rep coming your way, junior.

Comment

update... lol the cop called, and my mom asked why he took my phone, the cop said he thought they both belongd to my buddy who went to jail for the night... an my mom snapped cuz she apparerntly was callin me an got my oldest brother to drive lookin for me lmao... i probley should have called my mom when i got to one of my brothers house, but i was pissed off, an wasnt really thinkin about it...
        I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

Comment

funny shit
          Originally posted by 7Eleven7
          A NICE BIG BLACK COCK IS WHATS UP

Comment

Originally posted by Mano View Post
            Can't believe I read all of this, but I did and I don't believe one word of it ..
            lol o rly.... yikes! but ive noticed no one on this board(well almost) knos truth from lies...

u... are defiently one of them...

lol @ young jeezy being a snowman
            Last edited by Oil Man; 05-25-2008, 02:23 PM.

Comment

You shoulda raped the cop

Comment

Originally posted by WPG204 View Post
                You shoulda raped the cop
                lol when he was searchin me i was gonna say, what u tryin to give me a hand job.. but probley would have offended him... than when he took my 40 bucks out of my pocket he was like ooooo whats this :D... im like oo 40 bucks, than i wasnt sure if he put it back, but when i was let go i checked an he left it lol

but y8a, when he said baby face, amde me think of this site for a second, an than i didnt give a fuck what i said, it was a joke from than on..

-----------------

oh an when they grabbed my torch out of the car, the cop looks at the white tape on it, which i had written my torch nozzles name on it hahah

the name on it was Derty Harry, an i watched him read it, he was like derty harry?(like he was thinkin that lol) so i said, u like my derty harry?
                Last edited by Oil Man; 05-25-2008, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oil_Man View Post
                  lol o rly.... yikes! but ive noticed no one on this board(well almost) knos truth from lies...
                  u... are defiently one of them...
                  lol @ young jeezy being a snowman
                  stfu
                  Originally posted by midwestwitch
                  If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Originally posted by Mano View Post
                    stfu

Comment

[email protected] bullshit story,dude nobody on here cares stop making up stories to get attention from amessageboard.Secondly stop acting all tough and knowledgable,we know you're like 12 and couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag with both ends open.

Im bettin you were all red in the face,teary eyed and shakin cuz you were so scared,probably had to go home and change your diaper.

Secondly if your family is so gangster and has this big legacy in the prairies of canada(LMAO!!) why didnt they go all New Jack city on these cops?

Time for you to stop listening to hip hop,its going to your head,people are right when they say young people are impressionable.

And really [email protected] thinking you're going to get 200 million from a lawsuit because they wont give you your DRUGS back.
                      Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                      Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
                        [email protected] bullshit story,dude nobody on here cares stop making up stories to get attention from amessageboard.Secondly stop acting all tough and knowledgable,we know you're like 12 and couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag with both ends open.
                        Im bettin you were all red in the face,teary eyed and shakin cuz you were so scared,probably had to go home and change your diaper.
                        Secondly if your family is so gangster and has this big legacy in the prairies of canada(LMAO!!) why didnt they go all New Jack city on these cops?
                        Time for you to stop listening to hip hop,its going to your head,people are right when they say young people are impressionable.
                        And really [email protected] thinking you're going to get 200 million from a lawsuit because they wont give you your DRUGS back.

lol... i havent made anything up, and i aint sayin im tough? an i told u im not gangster, an my family isnt either, i dont kno why u think that.. like u said its canada, who needs a gang, but i do got back up from people in gangs, so i got no worries

lol, why would i be shakin an crying? like ive said before, cops are the easiest thing to talk to, cuz there really isnt anythin to be scared of, cuz ur already gettin ur charges... once again, u dont shit about cops, an are a fake... im started to understand what whats his face was saying..

lol, hip hop isnt doin shit to me... if anything... PROOFS music has helped me.. stuff like real an fake.. an alot of shit like that, and hopefully in 4 years ur still here, an me too, an it will be funny cuz ill have a great job an better house than you, your a joke

lmao, it was a joke there, lil scrappy sued the police for 200 million... you stupid fuck

Comment

Has to be done...

So me and my buddies were drinkin some beer at my place, an decided to smoke a bowl, i think it was rainin so we didnt go in my backyard, we went in a car an into an alley(for some reason) when we should have stayed on my drive way....
                          Have to stop there because seriously that makes no sense whatsoever. You left your house to go and smoke some weed in a car? I'm just really confused as to why you didn't just smoke in either your alleyway as you say, or even in your house.

so the cop comes up... an says theres break and enter in the area...(100% bs) so he gets my buddies licence, an hes a novice, an in my city u gotta go idk a year or so as that... before u can have more than 1 in the car..
                          lol. I mean, I haven't even got my license yet but I guarantee that is bullshit. lol. I really don't even know who told you that but there is no way there is any 1-person limit on your car.

Than, there still searchin the car, and my phone wasnt in my pocket.. it had fallen out, so they grab it, an start lookin through it???
                          Seriously, there is no chance in hell that this story actually happened.

than they find a scale, an a couple empty bags, an when they got this, they were determined that we were dealing.. than they look in the glove department, and theres lol idk 600 bucks give or take a bit, the cop grabs it an says... fuckin punk kids like u, dont have boat loads of cash... so im like wtf man theres barely anythin there, so yes punk kids like me do have money...
                          than, the cops tell us to go the the front of the car, an tell the one guy were with he can leave, cuz he didnt say anything ( the whole time i was tryin to take all the weed charges)
                          so me and my buddy finally get cuffed, im askin the cop where i can buy a book with every single law in it, so this type of stuff never happens again....
                          I mean come on, this didn't happen. It's impossible, this WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Comment

Pure garbage. Dude, you should be embarrassed.
                            "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

there is a law for new drivers where in the first 6 months to a year you can't have more than one passenger, UNLESS its family.
                              D E S T I N Y F O U N D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Heun, 06-09-2021, 02:09 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by Brkanmokey, 07-17-2019, 03:05 AM