Fuck... I'm in (Summer) Love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck... I'm in (Summer) Love.

I'm usually not an emotional guy when it comes to women. I don't really "date" women.. Yes, we go out.. I fuck them.. they know I'm seeing other people, some of them hate it, others dont care.. When I go to a party I make out with girls and don't give a second thought about it, no matter who else I might be seeing a the time. I'm not really a cheater since I let them know up front that I'm not looking for a relationships.. or so I thought.

Then the other day at the track I met this girl I used to like in high school. She's smart, funny and has double D's. It's only been 5 weeks... well.. 8 years and 5 weeks if you count the gap between now and highschool. (we're 25) and we have been hitting it off REALLY well. Yesterday we finally had sex, which was fantastic (for me anyway lol). I haven't had contact with my usual fuck buddies and all of a sudden I stopped listening to Jay-Z and am bumping mixtapes with Boyz II Men and John Legend. My brother walked in our apartment the other day and I had a Marques Houston song playing (Circle.mp3) followed by a Ray-J song (One Wish.mp3) and he looks at me and says "Oh my GOD! You're in love!"

THE CATCH...

There's always a catch. Aside from getting along really well and having great chemistry there are a bunch of obstacles.. primarily the fact that she has a kid. (I KNOW I KNOW!!) I panicked too.. When we met at the track she had this little boy with her.. the product of a high school romance gone bad. The ex-boy-friend-turned-baby's-father was an arch enemy of mine in highschool. Mainly because me and his girl were friends and he knew I had a crush on her. Now, years later, 2 years after they broke up, he wants her back and now he knows that me and her are talking and he HATES it... of course I LOVE the idea that I get the girl and he gets to be jealous of me for a change. But I predict that I'm gonna have to fuck him up by the end of the summer. If we cross paths I know we will have words. And I almost want an excuse to fight him. I know I'm too old for this type of shit but if he wants to be petty then so be it.

He does have the advantage of being the kids father. Women get attached to their baby's fathers and Women always have a spot in their hear for their high school sweet hearts too... so in the back of my mind I feel like she might be susceptible to his advances during a moment of weakness. Summer love is no match for having a child with another person. So of course I'm paranoid and shit.. but he seems to be a dead beat at the moment so hopefully that's enough for her to keep her distance. Additionally he works with my brother at home depot so I can keep somewhat of an eye on him. I know for a fact that he has fucked girls at home depot.. and I might "accidentally" pass this information onto Erica (that's her name) so she can see what a dog he really is. Fucked up.. I know.. but all's fair in love and war. Right?

So yeah, anybody else have any similar experiences? Dating somebody they didn't have a chance to date in high school.. or dating somebody with a kid?
    www.CentralDigit.com
    I rap gooder than I speak. ^There's the website.

My other aliases:
    OnTheShelf
    =TWIB=
    justp1ayin
    The Man

I dated someone with a kid for 2 years. It's a little bit awkward at first not knowing if you're supposed to be some type of role model or what lol. But after a while it just became a part of the relationship and it's no big deal and in my case it was actually kinda cool cuz the kid was only 3 but was really into sports and stuff so we got along.

And the drawback to that is when I left her back in January she threw me "walking out of the kid's life" in my face and still does.
    GO CUBS

I make rappers cry, onions
    You can't walk in my shoes, bunions

Comment

Summer flings are bad situations. I make sure now to make it clear that I'm not looking for anything...I let the girls do all the work if they really want it that bad because I don't want to send any signal that I'm interested in all that. Last year I had an ugly situation with this girl who got the wrong message and its just a pain in the ass. Admittedly, I led her on but...shiiitt....

bitches be trippin, Masai.

Comment

that shit's really interesting, especially how your brother works with the dude

small world, i guess
        I rap.

Comment

Masai is the baby daddy the kind of guy to murder a niggga? Bc if so stay the fuck away.
          NEPatriots 3x World Champions
          UNC Basketball 5x National Champions
          Charlotte Bobcats UHHHHHHH

Comment

and if shes got a kid, dont even bother
            if you ever beef she'll threaten you with the father (YOULL LOOOOOSEEEE)

Comment

^

danny boy has a valid point.. dont go near girls who have kids baby daddys always win in the end

Comment

I dated somebody with a kid. He was like a little younger then 2 years old. If you can get past the her spending more of her time taking care of the needs of her kid instead of fucking you, then you should be alright.

Comment

Keep us updated, pretty interesting
                  Originally posted by JustP1ayin
                  If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
                  SOUNDCLICK

Comment

^

Yea... was a good read.

PH affiliated™

Dev One associated©

Comment

I'm in a similar scenario. I'm not an emotional person, nor am I an extrovert; it takes me awhile to feel a connection with someone, but the girl I'm "with" now pulled me in instantly. Without shadow of a doubt, I'm in love with her. It's such a strong connection that it makes maternal love look like infatuation (ignore the incestuous connotation to how that sounded).

Our relationship started innocently: We went to a movie and did a few things together over the course of a few months; after I was released from the hospital, she took me to a bar-and-grill and things just took off. We e-mailed each other all day during work--I mean 100+ e-mails combined. She called every night at 9 for 30 or so minutes. Then we started talking four hours a day. She calls me in the morning, at lunch, on her drive home and before bed with a few calls in between on some occasions. Next we started finding excuses to see each other multiple times a week. We've only been close, close for 3 months now, which really blows my mind. I get anxious when I go a day without seeing her. Our first month was without anything sexual. The second month was verbally sexual and the third month was physical.

The catch: She's older, has a daughter and a boyfriend of eight years.
                      "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Rome24 View Post
                        ^
                        danny boy has a valid point.. dont go near girls who have kids baby daddys always win in the end
                        joe budden has a valid point actually, seems like you are his biggest fan
                        i understand

Comment

So wait, this shit is crazy haha:

You knew her in high school
                          You and her boyfriend didnt like each other
                          They had a kid
                          You meet (etc.) her
                          He wants her back now
                          And he works with J?!

WTF thats a small world haha. You should go 'drop off something' to your brother at Home Depot and fuck him up with some gardening supplies

EDIT: this sounds like song material loi
                          Last edited by WPG; 06-03-2008, 01:49 PM.

Comment

This has "debacle" written all over it. Take lots of pictures

Comment

Originally posted by WPG204 View Post
                              WTF thats a small world haha.
                              or maybe its because they all live near eachother :S:S:S:S just guessing mate

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by berricerry, Yesterday, 11:19 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post berricerry  
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
                              17 responses