Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice!

Rape!?

Last night i was out at a club and i was soooo drunk, i ended up getting a lift home with my friend, her bf and some of his mates! Anyway we all went to hers and she fucked off up stairs with her bf and it ended up just being me and one other guy left! as i was drunk i was dancing around to the music channel to the tv and i felt dizzy so i asked him to get me some water. we walked in to the kitchen and i was just looking for a glass, he just comes up behind me and like kissing my neck n crap like that! so i push him away like hey get off me! and hes like come on, i was like no i feel ill leave me alone! so he sat me on top of the side and we were just talkin, then hes tryin it on again and again and im like just leave it, pushing him away, but he just keep on and wouldnt let it go, so in the end i just gave in to him and let him do wat he wanted. i kno that was stupid but i was just drunk and it seemed like the only thing that would make him go away!! so he liked undressed me and stuff and he was like u want his and i was like no but he just got on with it anyway!!

Now i dont think that would be classed as rape cuz he wasnt mean or nothing, well he was rough but thats different! lol! my friend said i should report him to his base, cuz hes in USAF and there not surposed to be with british girls as it is!! but i dunno if i should just leave it. Cuz maybe it was my own fault?! she thinks i should say cuz it was wrong of him anyway and its a thing that might get worse within him!! or maybe im just being stupid and over reacting?!

What does anyone think?!
    sorry if this thread seems stupid to some people!!

ok rape doest mean he had to be mean.. if u didnt want it its rape..

now.. u dont seem to upset about it.. then again this is internet.. and i dont knwo how u feel.. but if your not really upset about it.. i dont see why u would tell USAF cuz that will fuck him over.. im not stickn up for him and it really does suck what happened to u.. but u said u "gave in" so it all depends on how upset you are about it...

...thats wha i think...
    Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

actually, that one qualifies as date rape. I am sure I am going to take some heat for that response. But if you don't wanna do it, you don't wanna do it. You were drunk and said "no" more than once and he didn't leave you alone. You were drunk and probably not in much of a position to make him go away or make a strong point about not wanting anything to do with him. I imagine that that was pretty awful and I am really sorry. What an asshole. And yes you should report him. You may not get anywhere with it, but he'll just push someone else into it who is drunk. And you never know if he might have gotten violent or not or if he would with someone else.
      Reloading Random Thoughts. One post at a time.

Comment

Yeah thats the thing!! with me i kno it shouldnt of happened and he was an asshole, but at the same time im a big girl i can handle myself, i just got over it and to be honest aint that bothered! i mean obviously it was horrible and i hated every second of it, but at the same time i just think forget it! but then if like you said wat if it with another girl and hes agressive with her and she cant get away from him.... but then if i report him hes fucked in the military!!!

Comment

Re: Need some advice!

Originally posted by Baby_K
          Rape!?

Last night i was out at a club and i was soooo drunk, i ended up getting a lift home with my friend, her bf and some of his mates! Anyway we all went to hers and she fucked off up stairs with her bf and it ended up just being me and one other guy left! as i was drunk i was dancing around to the music channel to the tv and i felt dizzy so i asked him to get me some water. we walked in to the kitchen and i was just looking for a glass, he just comes up behind me and like kissing my neck n crap like that! so i push him away like hey get off me! and hes like come on, i was like no i feel ill leave me alone! so he sat me on top of the side and we were just talkin, then hes tryin it on again and again and im like just leave it, pushing him away, but he just keep on and wouldnt let it go, so in the end i just gave in to him and let him do wat he wanted. i kno that was stupid but i was just drunk and it seemed like the only thing that would make him go away!! so he liked undressed me and stuff and he was like u want his and i was like no but he just got on with it anyway!!

Now i dont think that would be classed as rape cuz he wasnt mean or nothing, well he was rough but thats different! lol! my friend said i should report him to his base, cuz hes in USAF and there not surposed to be with british girls as it is!! but i dunno if i should just leave it. Cuz maybe it was my own fault?! she thinks i should say cuz it was wrong of him anyway and its a thing that might get worse within him!! or maybe im just being stupid and over reacting?!

What does anyone think?!
          sorry if this thread seems stupid to some people!!

I Swear females dont think some times.....

i aint bein sexist or anything....but this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard......your gonna do the age old stupid thing,and get drunk to the point where your vision,and judgement is distorted.. pure Stupidity....you shouldnt even report it,cus its 100% your fault...you got drunk,and you let him take advantage of you...aint nothin else to say about it....end of story.

Next time you will learn from your mistakes...and not to get "soooo drunk" and let someone take advantage of you....
          Last edited by Prominant; 04-07-2003, 03:53 PM.
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

He didn't care enough about your feelings to take "no" for an answer. I think that if you report him he will understand the ramifications of not respecting your "no". It's pretty common for women to respond with kindness when someone has done something to them that violates their person. It's like you protect them because it's difficult to accept that they have done something to you that you didn't want them to.

Comment

Re: Re: Need some advice!

Originally posted by Prominant
              I Swear females dont think some times.....

i aint bein sexist or anything....but this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard......your gonna do the age old stupid thing,and get drunk to the point where your vision,and judgement is distorted.. pure Stupidity....you shouldnt even report it,cus its 100% your fault...you got drunk,and you let him take advantage of you...aint nothin else to say about it....end of story.

Next time you will learn from your mistakes...and not to get "soooo drunk" and let someone take advantage of you....
              Lovely. People get drunk all the time and DON'T get raped. So, do you typically have sex with women that say "no" to you?

Comment

The law covers stupid, drunks too.
                If anyone ever had done anything like that to me, drunk or sober, I would have gotten him by the law and if that failed me, by my own bare hands. But I might not be very feminine that way.

I don't know how upset you are about this, because your indifference might be covering your hurt, and I am not saying that you shouldn't press charges if that is what feels right, BUT that might become one ugly trial and you should be prepared for it.

And being drunk, stone, depressed etc, is no excuse for not taking care of yourself as Prom said. You can't depend on others' good intentions and moral, taking care of you is your job.

Anyway, you probably should see a doctor and if he didn't use a condom, get tested and have a morning after pill.

Comment

you reep what you sow.

You put yourself in a situation, you didn't try what you had to do to end the situation you were in. That was a mistake, and one you seem to have admitted.

The dude raped you, and that's the bottom line. But if you charge him with anything, it's going to be no good, because its your word against his, and you gave in to him without any force on your part.
                  833 Records:

West-Steez Compilation: Featuring new and exclusive tracks from: JT Tha Bigga Figga, Spice 1, Jurassic 5, Nutt-So of Tupac's Street Thugz, AllFrumTha I featuring Bad Azz, Shorty of The Lenchmob featuring: RBX, 4th Element, Lil' Carson, Sativa Souls, MC Arme, Kritical Methods, Usual Suspects, Bizzam, N.D.V.J and many more.... In Stores May 2003.

4th Element : "Raw New Inventions"
                  Featuring: MC Arme, Kritical Methods, N.D.V.J, Cuban Link on "R-N-I to N.Y" and the late Big L and the late E-Money Bags on "When I'm Gone"
                  In Stores July 2003

Sativa Souls - "Second Hand Smoke"
                  Featuring: Chuck D of Public Enemy on "Smoke-n-Mirrors", Goldie Loc of Tha Eastsidaz and Spice 1 on "Gangbang Music", Bushwick Bill of The Geto Boys on "Bad Memories" and Akinyele on "Test The Skillz" as well as 4th Element, Optymz Rhymes of Kritical Methods and more.....
                  In Stores July 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by orlando
                    The law covers stupid, drunks too.
                    If anyone ever had done anything like that to me, drunk or sober, I would have gotten him by the law and if that failed me, by my own bare hands. But I might not be very feminine that way.
                    Yep.

Comment

Don't listen to the dumb guys. It happens. It happened to me sorta, well I wasn't drunk and it didn't go all the way but I said no way more than once...so if you want to report him then do it. I never reported the guy that did it to me, but he'll probably do it to more girls. I should have...I told my mom, but she didn't care. He's a jerk, stay away from him from now on definetly.
                      Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Need some advice!

Originally posted by bhoutros
                        Lovely. People get drunk all the time and DON'T get raped. So, do you typically have sex with women that say "no" to you?

nope,i sure dont...and if u read what i said,i told her next time she should learn to hold her liquor,and learn how to control her judgement and actions,and not be a "typical" girl getting raped after having a few drinks,and isnt sober enough to protect and defend herself...you can tell her to report it all she wants,and get the guy locked up,but the truth of the matter still remains....its her own stupidity (she even admitted that some people would think it was stupid,and im sure she knows what she didnt wasnt the brightest thing),and her own fault that things got that far....yep,the guy sure did keep going after "no"....but girls arent helpless...u have a mouth,and you have arms and legs....use them...dont blame the guy,blame yourself.
                        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Originally posted by MarkThomson
                          you reep what you sow.

You put yourself in a situation, you didn't try what you had to do to end the situation you were in. That was a mistake, and one you seem to have admitted.

The dude raped you, and that's the bottom line. But if you charge him with anything, it's going to be no good, because its your word against his, and you gave in to him without any force on your part.

thank you....all these other people are blaming the guy just because he took the initiative....but tell me this people

if someone was talking shit to you and said "i should punch your stupid ass",and you say "well punch me then" and they do....are you gonna file an assault charge on them because they did?

Comment

Originally posted by gEnEsIs
                            Don't listen to the dumb guys. It happens. It happened to me sorta, well I wasn't drunk and it didn't go all the way but I said no way more than once...so if you want to report him then do it. I never reported the guy that did it to me, but he'll probably do it to more girls. I should have...I told my mom, but she didn't care. He's a jerk, stay away from him from now on definetly.
                            your calling guys dumb,and you had unvoluntary sexual intercourse just like she did? i think you would be classified as the dumb one...im not even insulting you,but it would make sense to look at your own situation before callin someone else's opinion "dumb"

Comment

why cant we blame both? i def see ur point chris but (i feel mentally retard for sayn this but...) "no means no"

but i do see a guys point of view..

like he could have been like "shes playn hard to get and shit.. "

i think both to blame..
                              Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse