A little advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little advice please

Okay I have an interesting question. My friend has a stepson who is 18. For the last 2-3 years he has been going with this girl who is two years younger than him. He has been in love with her forever. They went together the last two years he was in high school. Now he is a freshman in college and she broke up with him. He is, obviously, heartbroken. But in addition, he has gone on tangent about getting laid. It seems in all that time they never went for it and he is still a virgin. Now I don't think that is a bad thing and he never did either because he was in love and wanted to wait until they got married. Of course, I never figured it would last that long because they are too young for that and I happen to think this is probably good for both of them. I'm just afraid that he is going to fall for the first girl who is willing to get it on with him.

So my question, what advice can I offer. How does a guy find a way to lose his virginity while avoiding getting into a bad relationship or rather an inopportune one. I think he should back off girls totally for awhile and just wait until he finds someone he cares about again. However, he seems hell bent on losing his virginity. Plus, ever since they broke up he is just going out and getting wasted everynight while in his attempts to get laid. I think he is just avoiding dealing with his feelings. So everyone, what say ya'll? How can I help him.

T
    "I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

YEA Y DONT U GIVE HIM SUM COCHIE IT WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING AND THINK ABOUT THE TROUBLE UR SAVING OTHER GIRLS BY TEACHING HIM SUMTHING
    "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment

tell him your feelings T...what you've said so far makes sense...tell him he'll regret it...and the fact hes held onto his virginity so long is something to be proud of...to go out and lose it to some dumb bitch is the worst thing he could possibly do...theres nothing nicer than making love to someone you LOVE and not just fucking somebody just so you can say you've had a shag. im sure he'll appreciate the advice. also point out the fact hes been getting wasted every night which he never used to do. tell him you're there for him and you'll give him whatever support he needs, whether its a shoulder to cry on or someone to scream at, let him know you're there...and that the path hes going down at the moment is the wrong one...he sounds like a decent lad make sure you try and help save him before some slut tries to take advantage of him...he'll only end up feeling a hundred times worse than he already does.

i hope this has helped you figure out what to do...hope everything works out

Comment

I am going for the political incorrect answer here... drop that cherry boy!

Being hurt and wanting to have sex isn't the same thing. I have no idea why people are so attatched to their virginity, it is not a big deal, as a matter of fact it is probably the worse sex most people ever are going to have.

I don't think dropping it pissed is a very good idea though..

Sorry T, but I say get back in the game again, have some fun, use protection: don't be prude, don't be a slut. Find a balance, take responsibility!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by FrankCobalt, 10-25-2020, 09:07 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post BrookeDavis  
        Started by Bearks1958, Today, 04:05 AM
        0 responses