Share Your Fight Stories ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Your Fight Stories ...

My personal best happened about 2 years back now. Basically there was this 'crew' around my area that went around bullying and trying to boss people around.

On countless occasions they would confront us trying the starts fights etc etc. So one day Me my brother and cousin ventured out around town looking for these kids, everyone i saw i told them to put the word about that i was looking for them and eventually they heard i was in town wanting a fight.

So my brother and cousin are in carphone warehouse looking at phones while im outside. I spot the 'crew' about 5 of them walking with a purpose towards me. As soon as they approach my family came out of the shop and they SHIT THEMSELFS! not literally but they're attitude changed quite rapidly. MY brother throws the first punch while the other try to scatter, me a my cousin chase them down and beat the shit out of 3 of them, whilst the other dude runs into a shop to hide, lmao..afterwards they all go to the police station to snitch on us and next thing i know im getting arrested. ah well it was all worth it.

All of this happened in the middle of the day in the center of the town so alot of peeps were around to see it. from that day on they never bothered nobody again and when they see me they act as if im their best friend. LOL.

whats yours?!
    Originally posted by Danny
    me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
    we put in work

stop lying you fucking faggot, your 'brother' is actually a female named kelsey

Comment

Did that story really happen, CJ?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Comment

no it didnt happen chris i just took the time to make up a story to look hard to people i dont even know...of course it fucking happened... and for the record Danny it was my oldest brother, not kelsi, so stfu.
        Last edited by C-J-Buck; 08-14-2008, 05:58 AM.
        me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
        we put in work

Comment

Sounds like a great story. Share one of yours, Conmad ..
          Originally posted by midwestwitch
          If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Any one gunna post who isnt a complete retard?! except Chris.
            we put in work

Comment

Chris | "First things first man you're fuckin' with the worst" says:
              lol cj man, at first he just said "yes it did chris". now he's edited it to say "no it didnt happen chris i just took the time to make up a story to look hard to people i dont even know...of course it fucking happened... and for the record Danny it was my oldest brother, not kelsi, so stfu."
              - *************Danny****** says:
              lol
              mad as fuck

exposed.

Comment

I dont know if you can actually call it a fight since it ended so quickly lmao.

But umm... I was on a school bus one day and this fucking prick was being annoying as fuck. He had this annoying voice and he was putting stickers on this girl's back. So I went up to the girl and took them off. The kid did it again and I took em off. I grabbed the kid's shoulder and told him to stop. "FUCK OFFFFFFF!!!!" he says, spitting in all his glory while he does it. So I push him back and he says, "I wanna fight you." I say, "Right now? Right here? You sure?" And he screams yes.

So he throws the first punch and I block it. He throws another, I block and punch him in the stomach. So the fucking kid turns around and starts spitting LMFAO. So he comes at me again doing the same exact thing and this time he says after he finishes his fake puking "Alright alright stop. That's not fair." I just lmfao'd.
                ..Watch The Throne

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  lol cj man, at first he just said "yes it did chris". now he's edited it to say "no it didnt happen chris i just took the time to make up a story to look hard to people i dont even know...of course it fucking happened... and for the record Danny it was my oldest brother, not kelsi, so stfu."
                  - *************Danny****** says:
                  lol
                  mad as fuck

exposed.
                  yeh i edited it, and what?! i fancied being sarcastic instead....
                  we put in work

Comment

Originally posted by C-J-Buck View Post
                    My personal best happened about 2 years back now. Basically there was this 'crew' around my area that went around bullying and trying to boss people around.
                    On countless occasions they would confront us trying the starts fights etc etc. So one day Me my brother and cousin ventured out around town looking for these kids, everyone i saw i told them to put the word about that i was looking for them and eventually they heard i was in town wanting a fight.

So my brother and cousin are in carphone warehouse looking at phones while im outside. I spot the 'crew' about 5 of them walking with a purpose towards me. As soon as they approach my family came out of the shop and they SHIT THEMSELFS! not literally but they're attitude changed quite rapidly. MY brother throws the first punch while the other try to scatter, me a my cousin chase them down and beat the shit out of 3 of them, whilst the other dude runs into a shop to hide, lmao..afterwards they all go to the police station to snitch on us and next thing i know im getting arrested. ah well it was all worth it.

All of this happened in the middle of the day in the center of the town so alot of peeps were around to see it. from that day on they never bothered nobody again and when they see me they act as if im their best friend. LOL.

whats yours?!

The way you worded everything it sounds like a scene from a movie. I'm sorry, but I highly doubt that ever happened. Or if it did, it didn't happen like that.

Comment

omg ffs, Where the hell is switch, he knows the score.
                      we put in work

Comment

yeh i edited it, and what?! i fancied being sarcastic instead....
                        it worked too.. i thought it was funny

Not too many good fight stories from me, caught a few beat downs, handed out a few, but I'm no fighter. Usually let shit slide and bounce instead of confronting people.. just the way I am.

I did have plenty of good scraps in primary school and high school though, those were the days before knives, baseball bats and steel poles replaced the fist.

Comment

omg ffs, Where the hell is switch, he knows the score.
                          lol aka rocky balginger

Comment

Shawtee thats why i posted this particular fight coz of the way it did happen, it was poetry in motion.
                            we put in work

Comment

Like Switch is credible He thought he won that one fight on video and he missed all the shots, pushed the guy over and sat on his chest ..
                              Originally posted by midwestwitch
                              If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, 07-16-2021, 12:39 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret

Started by basketballeven, 01-14-2021, 06:19 AM