America rapes the poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America rapes the poor

I'm fucken pissed off right now.....my dad went to the hospital to get his skin checked. He had a big red bump on his forehead, we were scared it might be cancer or something bad. So....we went to the hostipal, my dad has no insurance because he gets migrane headaches and no one will insure him. They did numerous blood tests and in the end nothing was found. We were all happy that nothing is wrong but today we got the hospital bill....it was for $2,418.00.

WHat the FUCK??? America is the most powerful and richest country in the world and we don't have free health care, while countries like Canada, Norway, Cuba, New Zealand, Japan, France, Finland, Iceland have free health care. Why is this the case?

Bush can afford to spend Billions of dollars on Defense and invading Iraq while 40% of American Citizens don't have health care. (Only god knows what percent of immigrants don't have insurance.)

The poor get raped and pushed around by big corporations in this country, Bush only cares about his upper class corporate CEOs and millionaires. Remember that tax cut a couple of years ago when we all got $300 in the mail? While we are getting 300 bux, the rich mofos got millions of dollars back.

What's the reasoning behind not having free health care in this country?
    AIM- Lakerman0834

"The only time I get blue balls is if the chick had blue lipstick."- Lloyd Banks

"*****s let the game get fucked when the Source is on UPN
    But sellin a mill or shakin down faggots the only way that you'll begin
    Guess the Jews should've clued me in
    Glued to a pen, A vendetta with avengeance
    Never the ***** with the headwrap and incense
    Never the ***** with the overnight Cris shit
    Forever the lyricist, rockin V-necks. Pullin bitches
    Ras is Van Gogh, sip, illest, apocalyptic
    I got to get shit through your dome
    I gives a fuck about your chips, whips, and chrome" - Ras Kass

Lemme tell you the reasoning of that. I live in a country where we have free health care, sure it's fine and dandy, but that thing you got checked out? Your dad might've gotten to wait months to get that examined here, because it's FREE here, and it puts too much pressure on that aspect of society.

Private health care is better in the long run. Anyone that can manage money, could get a good health care insurance.

Period.
    Smoke some weed

Comment

freepost
      "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luciano
        i like to play with myself in childrens company

anyway the waiting lists here are months... even for serious shit... people can wait up to 6-7 months for a SCAN.. then another few before treatment starts

Comment

i dont got healthcare and i dont want that shit free. i expect to earn my shit not have all the successful ppl pay for my lazy ass... thats communism... i got sum shit fucked up in my knees and i got the right one fixed, then we couldnt afford insurance no more and i got a fucked up left knee still... and i still think it would be fucked for someone to have to pay for me like im their kid.. shit happens and its a free country... to me its not a "free country" if YOU have to pay for random mutherfuckers problems. its a FREE country..... ppl try to make it less free by making every1 pay for everything.
          I cant help my laughter as she cries
          my soul brings tears
          to angelic eyes
          and miles away my mother cries
          omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

^bcuz tax payers have to pay for it (if u didnt make the connection)
            my soul brings tears
            to angelic eyes

Comment

well.........it isn't fair, that's for sure. health care is too damn expensive period. you can pay $2000+++ for ONE DAY in a hospital. its insane.
              Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by bootLeg310
                i dont got healthcare and i dont want that shit free. i expect to earn my shit not have all the successful ppl pay for my lazy ass... thats communism... i got sum shit fucked up in my knees and i got the right one fixed, then we couldnt afford insurance no more and i got a fucked up left knee still... and i still think it would be fucked for someone to have to pay for me like im their kid.. shit happens and its a free country... to me its not a "free country" if YOU have to pay for random mutherfuckers problems. its a FREE country..... ppl try to make it less free by making every1 pay for everything.
                WORD
                "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

http//62.252.130.30
                  World Class

Comment

That sux man.. having to pay that $$$ ...

thats y Canada is great :D

free shit.
                    .//01111101001111110101011090092032030010013001010010 10015531001444010101932039010101000101010215515501 0110101010102621018989210100118860001010115421263/...

Comment

yeah in canada where someone who takes care of themselves has to take money out of their paycheck to pay for your broke ass to get your balls felt... no h8 just opinion!
                      my soul brings tears
                      to angelic eyes

Comment

I would never rape the poor, because they don't deusch.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanax
                          Lemme tell you the reasoning of that. I live in a country where we have free health care, sure it's fine and dandy, but that thing you got checked out? Your dad might've gotten to wait months to get that examined here, because it's FREE here, and it puts too much pressure on that aspect of society.

Private health care is better in the long run. Anyone that can manage money, could get a good health care insurance.

Period.
                          Yeah, thats the thing, you pay outta your ass for private health care, but public health care takes forever because we have such stupid people here, people cut their finger and right away head to the emergency room, which makes people with serious problems have to wait. I know people with broken bones that have had to sit in an emergency room for up to 7 hours just to get looked at, people who have had to wait 3 years to get knee surgery. Both systems have thier pro's and con's, but overall I think private is better.
                          http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

“if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, 05-10-2021, 08:27 AM
                          5 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post vowk
                          by vowk

Started by fhnctuli, Today, 07:32 AM