What is image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is image

Alright... this has bugged me for eternity, why is it that sooo many women are being fake (fake pics, fake bodies) I mean I know why but how satisfying can it be for a woman to be proud of something that isnt even hers...

I use to be HUGE and I use to be UGLY... I have had no plastic surgery and I am still far from perfect or near societies definition of "beauty" but shit I am happy.

The amount of friends I have getting surgery, going through eating disorders and depressed about appearance is ridiculous.. even my hot ass friends are stressin about their looks...

I dunno just thought it was worth a mention.. women need to be stronger and more confident...

Appearance is a huge factor in life but more so is personality and attitude...

I dunno its a fear i have i guess... i never want to be a trophy, I don't take compliments well and i try to stay real ...

I dont use people for what they got and dont talk to people for who they are and its just sad that so many people stress more about who they know, what they look like and what they can get then who they are... ( be real and be yourself... )

Random thoughts.. sorry if they are unorganized

yeah its sad....

people dont give a fuck about personalty nomore, all they look for in the opposite sex is looks....

but so do i
    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

yeah well i guess we all do, but for real ... why change yourself so someone else will find you appealing.. just means they didnt appreciate you as you...

kinda seems pointless in changing

Comment

i care about personality.......on hott chicks only tho........
        Trust me nobody is touching me..

Comment

i was speaking with someone about this a couple days ago and his responce was "if they got personaliy they can use it to talk to someone else "

i laughed but it was kinda mean

Comment

Originally posted by naai
            The amount of friends I have going through eating disorders and depressed about appearance is ridiculous.. even my hot ass friends are stressin about their looks...

Eating disorders are a disease, not a choice. I can see what you are saying... but people with eating disorders can't necessarily help it. If they really really really want the help and are willing to overcome it then that's fine, its easier, but you have to really want to recover. If you don't, then you are much more likely to relapse. And I think a lot of the problem is society... people wouldn't be nearly so worried if society didn't show beautiful skinny women everywhere they turned.
            Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

True

Comment

i surely like to go out with someone that understands me and i understand her and i like her personality, no doubt about that, but again, i dont gonna go out with the uglyest chick in the world...

a hott bitch with a nice personality would be good for me
                Vexx, bitch.

Comment

yep well anyhow thought i would share.

Comment

hiphopsta97: http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...976#post613976
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: agreed
                    hiphopsta97: with me? or the thread
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: you
                    hiphopsta97: thanks:-)
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: of course... the world is just so messed up giving girls this image of what they have to look like
                    hiphopsta97: i know... i really know...
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: not to be cruel, but unless you're like ungodly overweight, or just plain hideous, I wish females would just be their honest selves... I know it's hard for them in a world of stereotypes and of descrimination because of appearances, so I can't blame them for wanting to better themselves by these extreme diets, these implants, and so much make-up covering their true person, but I like a girl who can be herself and is comfortable with herself over one who has to try way too hard to become attractive
                    hiphopsta97: yeah... i rarely wear makeup.. I don't put a lot of thought into what I wear or what I look like... I try to be myself most of the time because what I really hate is when girls prance around with their perfect hair and "oh i got a spot on my shirt, its ruined! do you have an extra?" kind of thing-- its really superficial and fake and I really hate that. on the other hand i know the pressure to be thin all too well........
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: yeah... :-\... I mean for girls who are a little bit overweight, just in general... there's nothing really wrong with it... I mean if a guy likes you, he'll like you regardless of that... and it's not like sorta overweight people aren't accepted or anything, because there's A LOT of celebrities who are fat as hell, quite frankly... I don't discourage some of these girls from getting motivated to lose some weight, but the majority of the time I really don't think it's necessary
                    hiphopsta97: and... girls with eating disorders? what do you think about that?
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: well it's clearly not just something they can control... and I honestly feel sorry for these girls who have been driven to feel so bad about themselves where they get an eating disorder... I don't know what I can really say opinion-wise on the subject except that I feel for them, but I truely wish we could get these girls help before they hurt themselves permanently
                    hiphopsta97: its not gonna happen though...
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: sadly not
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: do you mind if I post this? I'll blank out your s/n if you want
                    hiphopsta97: go ahead. you don't have to blank it out
                    yrokFFOLOHCIN: okay
                    This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

I USE TO BE ANAREXIC U CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT MY AVATAR..

BUT ANYWAY ITS HOLLYWOOD THAT MAKES PEPLE LOOK AT APPEARANCE BE4 THEY GET TO NO THAT PERSON.. I NO THIS GIRL THAT SAID TO ME THAT SHE LIKES ME FOR MY PERSONALITY NOT MY LOOKS AND THAT MADE ME FEEL GOOD BECAUSE IT MEANS IM BEING REAL WITH MYSELF AND ANOTHER PERSON AND I DIDNT HAVE TO CHNAGE FOR SUM1 TO LIKE ME

MAN I THINK THIS IS MY MOST SENSABLE POST EVER DONT U GUYS AGREE
                      "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment

I'm glad there are meaningful replies.

I dunno I just thought about all this shit recently.. having been HUGE and FAR from even decent to looking the way I do now, I know the difference in the way people treat you...

when i was fat I knew people were my friends cause I was cool as hell and now i dunno i always have to wonder if it is just cause i am visually appealing....

I tend to stay cold towards guys because of it... i just figure its all about looks but i am not like that and lately I have been proven wrong...

it makes you feel good as hell when the person you like likes you for who you are not what you are or what you look like...

anyhow yeah..

thanks

Comment

Yeah, I see what your saying. But what I think is sick is these young girls 12 and 13 running around lookin like there 16, 17. There getting in to the sex way to young. My friends little sister, Who is 9 is already talking about having sex.
                          And how they dress! There should be an age limit on some of these clothes. I see little girls gunning around in basically nothing. lillte tube tope tight skirt... In the middle of winter.... I don't understand it...
                          I think I got a generation brainwashed
                          to pop pills and smoke pot til they brains rot
                          Stop they blood flow until they veins clot
                          I need a pain shot, and a shot of plain scotch
                          Purple haze and acid raindrops
                          Spike the punch at the party and drink pop
                          Shaved my armpits and wore a tank top
                          Bad Boy, I told you that I can't stop
                          You gotta make em fear you 'fore you make em feel you
                          So everybody buy my shit or I'ma come and kill you
                          -Eminem

------------------------------------------------------
                          Toppdoggkyles #1 Fan
                          ----------------------------------------------------
                          Yes, I am a female

Comment

parents need to take responsibility for their children but somehow it gets blamed on society.. attitude, morals and values all begin at home...

i dunno

but no fucking how would my kid be running around in some lil clothes and having sex at young ages ...

and not cause i wont allow it but because they will know better than to sell themselves short by using their bodies/appearances/ sex to get what they want

The mind is a beautiful thing and too often does it go to waste

Comment

HELL YEA IT FEELS GOOD WHEN SUM1 LIKES U FOR U AND NOT WHAT U LOOK LIKE AND NAAI WHEN U GONNA POST A BEFORE AND AFTER PIC SO WE CAN C THE RESULTS I ALWAYS LIKE CING HOW PEOPLE LOOK WHEN THEY LOOSE WEIGHT LIKE MY UNCLE LOST LIKE 110LBS. AND NOW HE LOOKS LIKE THIS GUY IN MY HOOD THAT GETS GIRLS GALLORE
                              "SO UNDERGROUND I WRITE MY RHYMES ON FOSSILS "

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by kylehenry, Today, 12:55 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kylehenry