More Jay-Z illuminati Connectionz..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Jay-Z illuminati Connectionz..

..some of u probably already seen this on the main site..it aint really proof of anything, just more reason to believe that jay-z has strong political ties with the leaders of New York, and all of America...(see picz of jay-z in the white house)

FUHK HOW DO U EMBED VIDEOZ? ...HEREZ THE DAMN LINK..
    http://www.rapbasement.com/videos/13...dbreaking.html

Notice he shoutz out B.I.G. at the end, Big poppa...or does he really mean Big Brother? yea...didnt think so...old ass jigga...
    Last edited by the_omen; 03-13-2010, 01:41 PM.
    MIDWEST
    MINDSET

The white guy actually says "bricks to billboards"

Jay had to get a kick out of him thinking he meant actual bricks. And Jay-Z is a Nets investor? Worst team in the league.
    > Invasion Productions <

Comment

Im paying Lebron

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mnyBp4FzzI

Comment

Originally posted by klemsin666 View Post
          Im paying Lebron
          I'm paying Dwayne Wade

Comment

damn
            Based

Comment

Illuminati runs the planet

Comment

^werd..btw has anyone seen Jiggaz new video 'on to the next one'? shit is loaded with masonic and satanic messages..they're not even being subliminal about it..watch it and tell me what u think..since nobody can tell me how to embed vidz ill leave it to someone else..
                MIDWEST
                MINDSET

Comment

Comment

..lyricless, waka flocka flame ass ni**az
                    MIDWEST
                    MINDSET

Comment

valid comeback

Comment

More connectionz?

Oprah Winfrey who over the years stated she had a ban of rappers on her Oprah show. Decides to launch her new TV channel OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) by having on Jay-Z. The preimiere episode will feature Jay-Z and Condoleezza Rice in a new series titled Master Class, that features celebrities and politicians relaying real life stories into the camera.

Jay-Z told The Wall Street Journal he immediately accepted Winfrey’s offer to be included on a show on OWN, which will launch on January 1st 2011 as a joint venture between Winfrey’s Harpo Inc. and The Discovery Network.

"I didn't even think about it," Jay-Z said. "I just said 'yes.'"

Other shows include Life Is Not a Straight Line, Note to Self, Swell and Visionaries: Inside the Creative Mind, which will spotlight Lady Gaga and Avatar director James Cameron.

Oprah has announced her syndicated talk show will end in September 2011, and that it will not continue on OWN thereafter. However she will host a new prime-time show on the channel called Oprah's Next Chapter two or three times a week.
                        Everyone knowz Oprah is truly evil...look at the name of her new channel backwards? and is there a reason her showz gonna end in september 2011? i have a feeling a lot of shit is gonna end on this date...NWO coming soon...i post this half jokingly...but itz weird how jigga just jumped on the opportunity without even thinking about it...i think the rich are pushing an agenda that we arent aware of...and i hate to see lady gagaz name in this article...fuck the master class!
                        MIDWEST
                        MINDSET

Comment

Ever since I heard rumors I figured it was true, I mean the guy's just not that good of a rapper and everyone in the industry has to hug his nuts, and Beyonce, come on him and Beyonce?

Anybody see Lebron James throw up the eye of Horus during a game about a week ago? He's a Brooklyn Net.

That Oprah channel backwards in crazy, still I don't see anything happening in 2011 we'll be concious of, the elite already are the elite, the labor force are already their slaves.
                          Originally posted by VIPeterson
                          Billy, She was 11 when you were 16. Let it go
                          Originally posted by Lisa
                          billy you're def. sexier than i. sorry that went without mention.
                          Originally posted by Dash8dyOne
                          Side note, we r blessed for somone like eminem. Real talk!
                          I can't be tamed

Comment

Jigga's Oprah rich
                            All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlJHA39weV8

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Runcrurge, Today, 09:48 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Runcrurge