• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Classic View Post
    Fuck Jay-Z
    " and jesus cant save you"
    "Its the return of the god, peace god"
    WOO WOO WOO, You Know it!

Comment

conspiracy theories are for feeble, poor people who have no sort of societal control.

they downplay and dilute the wealth of others and build it up as some elaborate plot concocted in secret meetings, with pagan rituals and satanic symbols at the core. each idea is basically the last refuge for the person with no capital. it makes them feel better about themselves, as if their place in society was unfairly arranged. it's sort of sad. in reality, work hard, boys and you too can amass some of the wealth. i know it's easier to think that you can't because some secretive group is prohibiting you from doing so, but, in reality, that's just an excuse.
      8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

HAIL SATAN! im so glad im not a conspirator... i mean keep thinking and shit, but lol @ thinking jay-z is going to influence the world. in america maybe like .5 percent will follow him, but the world? especially if they want world domination? hand signs to get the world to show authority? cmon you people dont know anything about hand signs and what they mean to the rest of the world if you believe that shit. lets focus on doing things locally to benefit the less fortunate than making up stupid crazy shit. its not that hard. the poor dont live off of someone relaying some dumb shit someone read on prisonplanet, they live off of food and shelter. if you care about the poor or the voiceless do something about it that actually will benefit them, "you coffee shop revolutionary son of a bitch"
        Last edited by Leatha Face; 06-01-2010, 12:38 AM.
        I think it should be done to you
        Kill furriers, rip off their heads
        Grate their skin, eat their flesh
        Break into a scientists lab
        Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

There are certainly problems with media and business and politics, but I think most conspiracy theories are the stuff of fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by VIPeterson View Post
            Alex Jones gets to say whatever about the illuminati. He makes his movies, his radio show, and "exposes" them all the time. But nobody does anything to him. Now only that, he knows info that is questionable. on one dvd i watched him as said he knew the time & place of a bilder berg meeting. He went there and brough his gang of internet followers, and they harassed the bilder berg group outside. But the thing that is werid to me is, how would Alex Jones know where a top secret group would be meeting at? So who, other them could give so much info about an exclusive group?
            The bilderberg group meetings are usually advertised in newspapers for whatever city it's being held in..of course Alex might jump to conclusions but a lot of what he sais he backs up with facts. They hold these events at hotels. With that many influential people you don't think there is staff from the hotel that gets an idea for what is truly going on? And I mean, yeah they could be having a nice event where the worlds elite talk positive notes and ideas on how to influence the world. But if this was the case, why wouldn't these events and ideas be shown to the public? They keep shit secret because they don't want you to know the truth. Im sick of people saying all conspiracies are just a bunch of made up fantasy stories. If half of the world's conspiracies were truly false and made up why wouldn't the people they are going against just expose them. I mean how hard would it be for the CIA to release tapes of what truly happened at the pentagon rather then just a 5 frame clip that shows no plane? I've thought a lot about the whole Jay-Z thing, and I think for the most part, Jiggas not really involved in the illuminati or plans for the new world order. But the people he works with and the people that truly decide his next move, wether its rocawear clothing line, the messages in his videos, and maybe to an extent how shitty his future albumz will soundz (cough BP3)...these are the people involved with the 'illuminati' not literally becuz the illuminati has transformed from what it once was..but the people who want control over all the worlds money and population...if u can't see that then wake the fuhk up..
            MIDWEST
            MINDSET

Comment

Originally posted by the_omen View Post
              The bilderberg group meetings are usually advertised in newspapers for whatever city it's being held in..of course Alex might jump to conclusions but a lot of what he sais he backs up with facts. They hold these events at hotels. With that many influential people you don't think there is staff from the hotel that gets an idea for what is truly going on? And I mean, yeah they could be having a nice event where the worlds elite talk positive notes and ideas on how to influence the world. But if this was the case, why wouldn't these events and ideas be shown to the public? They keep shit secret because they don't want you to know the truth. Im sick of people saying all conspiracies are just a bunch of made up fantasy stories. If half of the world's conspiracies were truly false and made up why wouldn't the people they are going against just expose them. I mean how hard would it be for the CIA to release tapes of what truly happened at the pentagon rather then just a 5 frame clip that shows no plane? I've thought a lot about the whole Jay-Z thing, and I think for the most part, Jiggas not really involved in the illuminati or plans for the new world order. But the people he works with and the people that truly decide his next move, wether its rocawear clothing line, the messages in his videos, and maybe to an extent how shitty his future albumz will soundz (cough BP3)...these are the people involved with the 'illuminati' not literally becuz the illuminati has transformed from what it once was..but the people who want control over all the worlds money and population...if u can't see that then wake the fuhk up..
              obviously, when a group of rich people get together, they're going to talk about money, and how they can continue being as rich as they are and further that end. what else do you expect a group of rich people to talk about? aids in africa? i mean, let us be serious here. this isn't some intricate conspiracy, rather it is common sense.

also, why would the so-called illuminati want to control jay-z, or even work with jay-z? eminem is probably a more popular and influential international figure--why not him? this whole thing with jay-z doesn't make any sense. the only reason people are willing to draw him into this nonsense is because he actually is out there meeting politicians. in reality, the extend of what he does through these meetings involves building water systems and schools in africa. hardly a satanic goal, right?
              8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

Originally posted by FAcT oR FiCTiON View Post
                obviously, when a group of rich people get together, they're going to talk about money, and how they can continue being as rich as they are and further that end. what else do you expect a group of rich people to talk about? aids in africa? i mean, let us be serious here. this isn't some intricate conspiracy, rather it is common sense.
                also, why would the so-called illuminati want to control jay-z, or even work with jay-z? eminem is probably a more popular and influential international figure--why not him? this whole thing with jay-z doesn't make any sense. the only reason people are willing to draw him into this nonsense is because he actually is out there meeting politicians. in reality, the extend of what he does through these meetings involves building water systems and schools in africa. hardly a satanic goal, right?
                well yeah, obviously they're talking about money and how to control the worlds wealth..u pretty much came to the same conclusion I did, conspiracy or not..that'z why i consider it not to be a conspiracy theory! U think these people would figure out a way to distribute the wealth and make it possible for everybody in the world to have a peice of the pie...but no, these politicianz are greedy as fuhk behind closed doorz and want to keep collecting wealth while the poor suffer..Jay-Z has made a living off rap by promoting guns, violence, and selling cocaine and crack...enough people have listened and followed and maybe thatz why the US is in such a shitty state these dayz...people think itz cool to sell drugz and become involved in gangz because of rap music from artistz like jay-z, jeezy, 50, game..whoever..u think it'z a coincidence that all the popular mainstream rapperz (with the exception of the new new school) have been rapping about gunz and gang violence for the last 20 years??
                Like i said, i don't think jay-z sits in board meetingz with the illuminati and plot wayz to destroy the world..I said the people he works for, and the people who have given him the success that he asked for do have evil intentions...Jimmy Iovine, eminem and Dre probably have something to do with it to, I just havn't fit them into the puzzle yet..other then the fact that em has rapped about selling his soul to the devil..moving toward a new world order..and even put "shady world order" on his clothing line...he definitly aint no angel..but fuhk it, i aint tryna force my opinionz on anyone or say im right and ur wrong..itz just what i believe for the time being..I don't trust anyone, even the rapperz I would have given an arm for (literally give an arm for) just yearz ago...
                MIDWEST
                MINDSET

Comment

http://pict.com/view/3601221/800/illumintaistock4154

I Love Music.
                  King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                  Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                  I hate a Yankee

Comment

^sick pic bruh, propz..
                    MIDWEST
                    MINDSET

Comment

On some real shit the_omen, I been feeling the same way as you. Its actually pushing me to the brink of madness honestly. I can't understand how me and a few others have this insight to something so prevalent, yet every one that surrounds me is completely blind to it. And to top it off you're labeled as "Crazy" or a "Conspirator".

Rappers are speaking out about the NWO and the sick twisted shit that goes on behind the curtains in the industry (Estatic- Mos Def, Revolutions per Minute- Talib Kweli & Hi Tek, Distant Relatives- Nas & Damian Marley have spoken and made albums about the "Devil" who controls the industry/world along with countless other artists). And when looking at the situation with a worldview, shit eerily makes almost too much sense. These views are an insiders perspective, on whats truly going on.

I read this article today @ www.vigilantcitizen.com which I think reveals a lot of what is going on. I'd suggest you take a look at it. It's deeply interesting if you are really trying to look into whats wrong with the industry and the world.

The "Roc" symbol and the references to "One Eye" is all over mainstream media.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3925
                      Last edited by Marr 2009; 06-05-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X