Women Versus Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Versus Men

I'm writing a report for school, and I thought I'd impress the teacher by conducting my own survey. I need to get about 200 people to reply to this thread, voting whether they would prefer to have a woman boss or a man boss.
    - Do women make better bosses/leaders in your opinon?
    - Are they more approachable than men?
    - Do you feel they are more kind (holistic)?

As well as voting in the poll, it would be helpful if I got some posted replies.

thanks.
    Yes
    26.32%
    No
    36.84%
    Don't Know
    10.53%
    Depends (explain in thread please)
    26.32%

Ohh man!!!!

As a female worker, female bosses are from hell!!!!!
    I had plenty and they don't have the same porfessional attitude and respect towards their female employers. Very often you end up being something between their daughter, who they can try and re-raise, their girlfriend,who they can talk to about their feelings and their ever so flexible workslave, who can't say no or make any demands because that will hurt their feelings.
    In my experience most female bosses don't do every well with their supperiors either, because they tend to be too loyal up-wards to their bosses, so the money or the time needed to deal with an important issue very often get cancelled, because they need to be liked by everyone and almost always step down if their is a confrontation with a superior.

On the positive side, is that they tend to be very understanding of your out of work relations interfering with work, that is as long as you know and show that you owe them big time.. Hence the lovely emtional blackmail follows..

I had one good female boss, she was a man in a dress, and was labelled the office bitch, she got the work done, got the money we needed and gave you time off when you needed to. No chitchat though and no strawberries/cakes/cookies/flowers or other cosy stuff at the office... strichtly business and then home!

I have never had a male boss, but they are my hope for the future..

Comment

I have had mostly male bosses with the exception of 2 female bosses. One of the women was a nutjob, the other was the best manager I have ever had. My boss right now is male as was my last boss. My last boss was a total micro-manager while my present boss is the King of Laissez-Faire office politics.

Some of this is culturally dependent and is dependent on the TYPE of job you have. Ie. the industry. I work in computing so I am bound to have more male than female bosses.
      Reloading Random Thoughts. One post at a time.

Comment

different for each sex.

if u a female i bet having a male boss is a plus

and if u a guy having a female boxx is definetly a plus
        The Bad Guy

Comment

some women are control freaks....
          Trust me nobody is touching me..

Comment

Originally posted by EMINEM1017
            some women are control freaks....
            so are some men. some people are just nuts and then they end up being your boss.
            Reloading Random Thoughts. One post at a time.

Comment

So far in my experience . My women bosses have been better to me . Its not an attraction thing but IMO They were better to talk to .Gave more freedom in making your own decisions and way more understanding. The men however had been more uptight . Tends to be a "club" of sorts and I have been in the club and on the outside .Up their bosses asses.
              Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
              ^this is stupid .

Comment

Women bosses are much more bitchy and strict IMO... I am a woman and i can say that without doubt.... My current boss is a male and he is the best person I have been working with, either on professional or on personal level...
                AIM - chsstar2
                MSN - [email protected]

Comment

same shit.that's because i don't believe in sexual distinction as far as brain work..still i'm a female so i think a man boss would be better,just because females can be bitches with females,it's a matter of envy;if u're a male better your boss is a female bacause males are willing to succeed more,i mean they have more competition,every manwanna show he's the thuggest..

Comment

i got a female boss, and i wouldnt want any other boss. she dont bother me, tell me what to do, she's mad coool.

Comment

chick bosses are trying to prove themselves n shit and they act like mad hardasses
                      I cant help my laughter as she cries
                      my soul brings tears
                      to angelic eyes
                      and miles away my mother cries
                      omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

Im a guy an im gonna tell the truth yes dont be shocked.
                        Women are smarter nice an easier to get along with.
                        Men cant do some stuff cuz we think we need a be bad so women are much cooler.
                        Havent even been here in more then 3 months an still people talkin shit? Lol now thats funny I'd strongly suggested calling 1-800-AdoptaLife.

Comment

Women bosses often are bitches and go on power trips... Don't get me wrong, not all women bosses are like this, but from my experiences, most are...HOLLA
                          Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
                          Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

Originally posted by yummyangel
                          topdogg--dude youre hott
                          Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
                          President: hawtlilchick27
                          Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
                          #1 fan: Sierra69
                          #2 fan: x-press
                          Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

Comment

I think it depends on whether you area female or a male, to which way you would vote. You'd need to split males and females ,and find out what they would prefer.

As a female i guess,- selfishly a man, seeing as i'd feel patronised by someone superior of the same sex. I'd rather it was a different gender so i had an excuse not to be a boss. That's awful isn't it?!! Though, i've never worked!

As for being approachable i would find a female more approachable, however i think males can take a better leader role, where as females take a very stern boss role. They generally have to, to get such a high position, not in every case though. I'd probably find a female patronising, so i'll stick with a vote of a man.
                            Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Come to think of it they are both just as bitchie as the other is.
                              When get pms.
                              Men get mad cuz they have to listen to a woman.
                              An if ya in a wheelchair each of em will push ya down the steps.
                              Havent even been here in more then 3 months an still people talkin shit? Lol now thats funny I'd strongly suggested calling 1-800-AdoptaLife.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rince1985  
                              Started by edenreagan, Today, 01:54 AM
                              0 responses