Teenagers Torture A Dog In Mexico & Put It On The Net

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenagers Torture A Dog In Mexico & Put It On The Net

Don't know if this has been posted....but it literally made me sick to my stomach.

VIDEO: http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/23944

So sad. One of our viewers wanted people to sign this petition asking for justice on these sickening teens who did this. The link to the petition is located below

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ado...-torture-a-dog

News report about this is located

http://www.nayaritenlinea.mx/Socieda...-Internet.html

and their facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Por-lo...18666414812759

. We dont condone animal cruelty
    GO CUBS

I make rappers cry, onions
    You can't walk in my shoes, bunions

i couldnt watch the whole thing, put these idiots to jail...... i dont know how people can torture animals.... shit makes me sick

Comment

Send 4chan after em!
      “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

Comment

They beleive God put animals on the planet for us to do whatever we want with them....almost always the case with animal abuse, this faggot good ol' boy Christian I used to be friends with bragged about killing a squirrel a few days ago, I can post the screen grabs of me destroying him on Facebook if anyone cares, I hate these people.
        Originally posted by VIPeterson
        Billy, She was 11 when you were 16. Let it go
        Originally posted by Lisa
        billy you're def. sexier than i. sorry that went without mention.
        Originally posted by Dash8dyOne
        Side note, we r blessed for somone like eminem. Real talk!
        I can't be tamed

Comment

Originally posted by Spec View Post
          Send 4chan after em!
          Done.
          Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
          my spelling is HORRIBLE
          Originally posted by Sleep
          i lost my virginity at home listening to rock but i sodomized my 1st ass in college with rap

Comment

Sick fucks..

Comment

Fucking hate people who cause violence on dogs.

PH affiliated™

Dev One associated©

Comment

I can honestly say I hate all the PETA people. They are just fucking ridiculous. Then I seen this video and yeah... I def don't wanna join PETA, but this is just fucked up... I'm all for hunting and whatever, but I mean reallly... wtf...
                ~*And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back I promise to never go back on that promise*~

Comment

Originally posted by Stick137 View Post
                  I can honestly say I hate all the PETA people. They are just fucking ridiculous. Then I seen this video and yeah... I def don't wanna join PETA, but this is just fucked up... I'm all for hunting and whatever, but I mean reallly... wtf...
                  So true...it's shit like this that if PETA lashed out against I'd have no problem. But last I heard they were trying to ban worms being used in fishing practices...like come on. That's where the organization loses it's credibility for me.

Disturbing video though, don't know what's wrong with some people.

Comment

didn't know they even had the internet in mexico, they must be the richest people in the country

Comment

No way I'm gonna watch this. I love dogs.
                      I'm known to have a hottie open, I keep the shottie smokin
                      Front and get half the bones in your body broken

Comment

I don't watch this kind of shit but I can just imagine. People like this don't deserve to breathe our air.
                        LOST

They're Not Who They Says They Is!!

Comment

i didnt want to watch this cuz i get overly emptional, i had fucking tears out my eyes watching this. i would literally rip the flesh out the body of these idiots, how i wish i could have wandered into that yard at that time, would have fucking went berserk became hulk n shit. poor dog
                          Originally posted by JMG
                          yeah my shoes were 130 plus tax. i make more money than anyone in here

Comment

Originally posted by Stick137 View Post
                            peta are different from most animal rights people. peta consists of bousie fucks that like to make money off of the issue of animal abuse. because without specism, they would not have an organization. they love the idea of it, and the animals they "save" the majority of them get euthanized anyways... i just wished the the Animal Rights Militia hears about this. (they like to send vivisectors envelopes full of razors and rat poison).

i know most people will disagree, but someone that does that deserves to recieve capital punishment. if i was their i would of seriously beat those teens half to death (if they were lucky). dragging the dog by the tail and beating it to death with a log and kicking the shit out of it. slamming it on the ground from holding its tail for all of you that didnt watch it.
                            Last edited by Leatha Face; 04-23-2010, 09:04 PM.
                            I think it should be done to you
                            Kill furriers, rip off their heads
                            Grate their skin, eat their flesh
                            Break into a scientists lab
                            Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

I love dogs. I wish all people did.

No animals should be abused.

edit: And I can't watch videos like this.
                              Last edited by w.i.m.; 04-23-2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WedQuield, 02-17-2017, 10:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WedQuield  
                              Working...
                              X