One Kids Suicide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Kids Suicide

So I've been real stressed lately because my birthday passed. With that I'm reminded that I'm getting old. But it wasn't until the Sunday after my birthday that I started looking at life and certain situations differently. On Sunday I was on my way to my job not to work but to go talk with one of my nig nogs who happen to be at work that night. Before I was about to leave I notice my roommates brother in bed. That's not unusual at all. What was unusual was that he was in the same position I saw him in the last time I walked past his room. Yesterday with his laptop sitting at his legs. I gave it no second thought I had to go check on him.

Long story short dude was ice cold dead. Kid committed suicide at 14. We weren't sure it was suicide until after his brother recovered his phone. We saw text messages that he made to his so call friends alerting them that he was going through with it and they didn't even alert the proper authorities or his family.

Shit is just messing with my head like no other. I'm smoking way more weed than I usually do I usually don't really smoke it at all. But I'm using it as a anti depressant. It's like my Grandmother dying all over again. Shit had me thinking of buying engagement rings having kids and scaring me into not having kids cause I don't want my kids dying before me.

Right now I'm all fucked up mentally I can admit that. The plus side is that the family although they're hurting they are strong and aren't letting this hurt them that much. I don't think the death is affecting me as much as discovering him dead and knowing that he did this the day after my birthday and his birthday is 2 days after my Grandmothers.

I needed to get this off of my chest so sorry if you didn't want to read this. I just don't know what to do in my current state of confusion and disbelief.

Kansas
    City Chiefs: 5-3

Los
    Angeles Lakers: 7-0

He refused to accept the gift of life, his fault.
    HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by Mizfit_Monstar View Post
      So I've been real stressed lately because my birthday passed. With that I'm reminded that I'm getting old. But it wasn't until the Sunday after my birthday that I started looking at life and certain situations differently. On Sunday I was on my way to my job not to work but to go talk with one of my nig nogs who happen to be at work that night. Before I was about to leave I notice my roommates brother in bed. That's not unusual at all. What was unusual was that he was in the same position I saw him in the last time I walked past his room. Yesterday with his laptop sitting at his legs. I gave it no second thought I had to go check on him.
      Long story short dude was ice cold dead. Kid committed suicide at 14. We weren't sure it was suicide until after his brother recovered his phone. We saw text messages that he made to his so call friends alerting them that he was going through with it and they didn't even alert the proper authorities or his family.
      Shit is just messing with my head like no other. I'm smoking way more weed than I usually do I usually don't really smoke it at all. But I'm using it as a anti depressant. It's like my Grandmother dying all over again. Shit had me thinking of buying engagement rings having kids and scaring me into not having kids cause I don't want my kids dying before me.
      Right now I'm all fucked up mentally I can admit that. The plus side is that the family although they're hurting they are strong and aren't letting this hurt them that much. I don't think the death is affecting me as much as discovering him dead and knowing that he did this the day after my birthday and his birthday is 2 days after my Grandmothers.
      I needed to get this off of my chest so sorry if you didn't want to read this. I just don't know what to do in my current state of confusion and disbelief.
      Yeah, seeing someone else's death makes you think about a lot of things..especially in this case where you literally saw him dead. It'll take a while to feel normal again.

The thing about his friends not doing anything about him contemplating suicide is thanks to all the faggots that cry about doing it for attention and people get tired of hearing that shit. It's too bad...
      GO CUBS

I make rappers cry, onions
      You can't walk in my shoes, bunions

Comment

In his defense not that I'm condoning his actions he was in constant pain and in and out of the doctors office because of this pain. They didn't know what was wrong with him and up until January he had a bad gull bladder that he went through surgery for but it didn't stop the pain. According to his message he was tired of hurting. His last words he left to his family was "I'm tired of living in this broken body."

Kansas

Los

Comment

(Hope you don't) KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Tad View Post
            Yeah, seeing someone else's death makes you think about a lot of things..especially in this case where you literally saw him dead. It'll take a while to feel normal again.
            The thing about his friends not doing anything about him contemplating suicide is thanks to all the faggots that cry about doing it for attention and people get tired of hearing that shit. It's too bad...

Yeah they surely didn't believe him. One of the texts he got back said "call me if the suicide doesn't work out" I was like WTF you can't be serious who tells someone that shit.

Kansas

Los

Comment

That sucks.
              HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Define "friends" if they didn't even alert authorities or his family. How did he die?

Comment

^ by suicide i think
                  Originally posted by McWannaBe
                  Yesterday, me and my girl were making out and shit like that. When
                  I sucked on one of her boobs, fucking MILK CAME OUT!!

Project certified™

Comment

I've felt suicidal in the past, though I never ever shared those feelings with anyone except actually, one person who used to post on RB but doesn't anymore whom we shared our feelings with quietly over the years. Things can get tough you know. Personally I was too ashamed to tell my friends about anything like that, to me it was just taboo. Still kind of is I guess, but I'm not suicidal anymore so hey.

The thing is this kid might've tried to reach out to his friends, and they didn't reach back which is pretty sad in unto itself. The thing that got me through things was the sincere belief better days were always around the corner and it helps having someone there to remind you that. Maybe he didn't, and that's ashame.

Hope you get yourself back together again bro.

Comment

Originally posted by McWannaBe View Post
                      Define "friends" if they didn't even alert authorities or his family. How did he die?

Definition: 80% of the names you save in your cell phone that isn't business related. Yes booty calls count as friends.

He overdosed on prescription pills. I think they were his prescription pills too.

Kansas

Los

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                        ^ by suicide i think
                        No wai! I don't give your intellect enough credit

Comment

It's very tragic, and just be patient with yourself. There will b a time when you'll know it's time put the smoke away. Good luck to you. It'll be tricky over the next few years...but just as it rains so does the sunshine. Be strong & patient, do what you can.

I've always taken inspiration from the person who has passed away, by implementing something into my life in memory of them, eg. if he was an artist maybe do art class or buy art magazine if you get me.

Much love.
                          Last edited by elemental; 05-29-2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

sux to witness such a tragic moment

aslong as the weed is helping
                            R.I.P Proof
                            get higher, get higher i never retire
                            there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

Comment

^
                              Weed will only make things worse. Weed is a depressant. It will make you depressed.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X