Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys ever felt this way?

So let me get all emo on u nigggaz

Tonight I went to a college party to hit on one specific girl. She invited me over and said we could hang out etc etc. However I knew she was not DTF bc shes conservative so I was like smh and when we went to a party I made sure to keep my eyes open.

Now let me interject this: I have not had a serious girlfriend for over a year and I much prefer to hit on tonz of girls at once and never pay any one too much attention.

But at the party, I met this one girl. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she is very pretty. She's not irresistibly voluptuous, but she is hot. And her personality is absolutely irresistible. I hung out with her for about 45 minutes and never wanted to do anything but keep talking to her.

The girl I went to the party with (whom I originally set out to hook up with) noticed me hitting on this new girl and got pissed. She even kicked me out of her place, leaving me without a place to sleep for the night. Fortunately I had a friend to give me a couch to sleep on.

But I can't stop thinking about this other girl. It makes no sense. I've only known her for a few hours. I've done nothing but talk to her. But everything about her seems so perfect......it's just ridiculous. I'm not used to liking girls for more than their looks. But this girl is seriously amazing in every way. Fuck. Jesus, I am an emo cunt and I deserve bad reps for letting a girl get to me.
    NEPatriots 3x World Champions
    UNC Basketball 5x National Champions
    Charlotte Bobcats UHHHHHHH

did u at least get her number m8

Comment

Got her number and we're getting lunch tomorrow! But it's not enough. I need to marry this girl.

I'm also drunk. But I was thinking crazy things like "I need to get a job close to this town so we can date" and "maybe she'll stay in the USA if she likes me enough." She's from Eastern Europe. Ridiculous thoughts.

Comment

I've got some bad news for you, you're gay.

Comment

FUCK I thought that might be the case

Comment

Dem bitches be havin powers, gettin past *****s guards n shit.
            HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
              But I can't stop thinking about this other girl. It makes no sense. But everything about her seems so perfect......it's just ridiculous. I'm not used to liking girls for more than their looks. But this girl is seriously amazing in every way. Fuck. Jesus, I am an emo cunt and I deserve bad reps for letting a girl get to me.

Reading this post, I was reminded that I felt the same way. Except the girl I knew, I rejected... stupid decision. But you'll get over it, eventually, no matter how perfect she seems now. You're not alone, although, it's good you are hanging out with her because if you feel this way and lose her you will go crazy... don't want that to happen.
              Originally posted by iSquidgey
              but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

Comment

I'm glad I've got bros who know what it's like!

Comment

I feel very sorry for her once that other chic starts wanting you back and starts doing all she can to get your attention. Just be cautious about those other girls that are floating around.

Be intentional so she knows you are truly crazy for her, maybe also try to imply the sitch with the other girl who you went to the party with.

I'm sorry for it's just a girl's perspective.

Goodluck, how exciting for you
                  Last edited by elemental; 06-13-2010, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Got her number and we're getting lunch tomorrow! But it's not enough. I need to marry this girl.
                    I'm also drunk. But I was thinking crazy things like "I need to get a job close to this town so we can date" and "maybe she'll stay in the USA if she likes me enough." She's from Eastern Europe. Ridiculous thoughts.
                    women from eastern-europe are gold diggin whores.haven't you seen borat?
                    Que Sera Sera

Comment

lol Luis hooking up with a russian prostitute

Anyway tell her how you feel or rape her.

Comment

As Ruff said, she's a bitch. And bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. So get your feelings in check and ackrite.
                        Last edited by Mimi; 06-13-2010, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer Burton View Post
                          I'm sorry for it's just a girl's perspective.
                          yea sorry but the last thing he needs right now is a girls perspective on something about girls (IM BEING SARCASTIC)

Comment

I know what you're feeling m8. Don't let her know you're that into her just yet though. How long is she definitely staying in the States for?

If it's a while you should date her and she if she really is THE ONE (!!!). You'll probably be disappointed though, she might have some serious flaws that you can't pick up on with a 45 minute drunk conversation.

good luck though

Comment

We need pics first and foremost. close ups of pussy etc...
                              SHOW ME THE ZEBRA MEAT!!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by franc34, 06-04-2017, 11:41 PM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Pawl Derty  
                              Working...