No announcement yet.

Have you guys ever felt this way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be fooled by his drunk ramblings, Luis has no soul.
    Originally posted by SteWonYou
    sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
    Originally posted by Temerity
    understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
    Originally posted by Nianco
    Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

Comment

wats her number m8 pass that shit if u cant close
      Originally posted by McWannaBe
      Yesterday, me and my girl were making out and shit like that. When
      I sucked on one of her boobs, fucking MILK CAME OUT!!

Project certifiedô

Comment

I actually had this feeling twice. It was more pointless though because it was twice in another country.

Once London and once in New York. That NY Girl was from Chile , - I met her. Talked with her for 1h and she added me saying that we should stay in contact because she never met anyone like me before even though she is 24 and has more experience than me. Im 21. Someone that was like her. I felt the same way, that was some really scary INSTANT connection between us. Even before we talked I knew she was cool.

She even had a boyfriend, that she wanted to marry by the end of this year - but called me ®the most incredible man ever®. Now they split up.

I cant see her because flights there cost about 1500. Totally pointless.

The other girl, half a year earlier, was the same. We met and it was like we knew each other for years -- She understood me better than my exgirlfriend after over 3 years. She finished some of my sentences and I could do that with hers, she explained things I said to her friend because she wasnt that good in english.. and had we had the same taste. We went to a modern art museum and I told her to pick her favorite out of 8 abstract paintings from the same artists. She said she couldnt pick a favorite, but chose two. EXACTLY what I chose in my mind before.

Jep, that might sound seriously gay if you have never experienced something like that. Kudos if you know someone like that, I think real love exists, but 90 percent of all relationships dont have it.

Comment

nah i hope everyting works out for luis get the european girls there better then american girls.
          Originally posted by JMG
          please guys send me the link and i will leave now and never come back.
          JMG
          Originally posted by *****
          i wish mtv contacted me...i woulda gave them the track learlier so they can review it
          li love rapbasement

Comment

Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
            so I was like smh
            lol

Got her number and we're getting lunch tomorrow! But it's not enough. I need to marry this girl.
            I'm also drunk.

I've felt this way about a girl.. I was drunk and at the time I was trying to get in a relationship with another girl (whom I'm with now). I talked to this girl at the party, and the next 2 or 3 days I was talking to her.. I let her go and when with the other girl though.. Still don't know if it was a mistake or not. I don't regret it or fret over it though, I actually haven't thought about her like that until I read this thread.
            ..Watch The Throne

Comment

i feel for ya bro, i cant get a certain bird out of my head atm. Its a real struggle eh'
              AKA Coxy

Comment

did u marry her yet bro
                Originally posted by McWannaBe
                Yesterday, me and my girl were making out and shit like that. When
                I sucked on one of her boobs, fucking MILK CAME OUT!!

Project certifiedô

Comment

Rofl fuck no. I was just in a way altered state of mind and having stupid thoughts. Swizz is right, I'm a cold heartless bastard and I never hang out with a girl longer than four weeks, much less date her officially.
                  NEPatriots 3x World Champions
                  UNC Basketball 5x National Champions
                  Charlotte Bobcats UHHHHHHH

Comment

I really REALLY want to kill the mother of my child. I didn't know where to post this....but she has been such a fucking bitch these last few weeks.
                    You strong arm, ya fucking corny

JUST STARTING TO FUCK AROUND ON TWITTER

@TimmyBeeSting

Comment

She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she is very pretty. She's not irresistibly voluptuous, but she is hot..
                      lulz what?!

Comment

Originally posted by adhercreape View Post
                        I am going to go see MercyMe in a hour.
                        Its my first Concert, So I was just wondering , Who you guys have seen at a concert?
                        the fuck? lol
                        Based

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X