• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanner
    replied
    Originally posted by adhercreape View Post
    I am going to go see MercyMe in a hour.
    Its my first Concert, So I was just wondering , Who you guys have seen at a concert?
    the fuck? lol

Leave a comment:

• CENIK
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
    She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she is very pretty. She's not irresistibly voluptuous, but she is hot..
    lulz what?!

Leave a comment:

• DoCE
    replied
    I really REALLY want to kill the mother of my child. I didn't know where to post this....but she has been such a fucking bitch these last few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Luis T.I.
    replied
    Rofl fuck no. I was just in a way altered state of mind and having stupid thoughts. Swizz is right, I'm a cold heartless bastard and I never hang out with a girl longer than four weeks, much less date her officially.

Leave a comment:

• PH
    replied
    did u marry her yet bro

Leave a comment:

• TommyGun
    replied
    i feel for ya bro, i cant get a certain bird out of my head atm. Its a real struggle eh'

Leave a comment:

• dotcj2
    replied
    so I was like smh
    lol

Got her number and we're getting lunch tomorrow! But it's not enough. I need to marry this girl.
    I'm also drunk.

I've felt this way about a girl.. I was drunk and at the time I was trying to get in a relationship with another girl (whom I'm with now). I talked to this girl at the party, and the next 2 or 3 days I was talking to her.. I let her go and when with the other girl though.. Still don't know if it was a mistake or not. I don't regret it or fret over it though, I actually haven't thought about her like that until I read this thread.

Leave a comment:

• FPU4eva
    replied
    nah i hope everyting works out for luis get the european girls there better then american girls.

Leave a comment:

• Shady IIV
    replied
    I actually had this feeling twice. It was more pointless though because it was twice in another country.

Once London and once in New York. That NY Girl was from Chile , - I met her. Talked with her for 1h and she added me saying that we should stay in contact because she never met anyone like me before even though she is 24 and has more experience than me. Im 21. Someone that was like her. I felt the same way, that was some really scary INSTANT connection between us. Even before we talked I knew she was cool.

She even had a boyfriend, that she wanted to marry by the end of this year - but called me šthe most incredible man everš. Now they split up.

I cant see her because flights there cost about 1500. Totally pointless.

The other girl, half a year earlier, was the same. We met and it was like we knew each other for years -- She understood me better than my exgirlfriend after over 3 years. She finished some of my sentences and I could do that with hers, she explained things I said to her friend because she wasnt that good in english.. and had we had the same taste. We went to a modern art museum and I told her to pick her favorite out of 8 abstract paintings from the same artists. She said she couldnt pick a favorite, but chose two. EXACTLY what I chose in my mind before.

Jep, that might sound seriously gay if you have never experienced something like that. Kudos if you know someone like that, I think real love exists, but 90 percent of all relationships dont have it.

Leave a comment:

• PH
    replied
    wats her number m8 pass that shit if u cant close

Leave a comment:

• Swizz
    replied
    Don't be fooled by his drunk ramblings, Luis has no soul.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    http://www.2shared.com/document/qxJn...uss__ocr_.html

lmao

anyway .. I've had that feeling too dude, it's just a really big crush at the beginning ,you feel you have such great chimestry and she stays on ya mind a lot longer than previous girls had .. Just make sure you play it cool and be yourself, don't rush shit, but make sure you don't spend too long and get into the friend zone .. don't get obsessed .. ask her on a proper date soon too, but do something that is romantic but something fun you both enjoy

Leave a comment:

• adhercreape
    replied
    Have you guys ever felt this way

I am going to go see MercyMe in a hour.
    Its my first Concert, So I was just wondering , Who you guys have seen at a concert?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^
    very sound advice

Leave a comment:

• elemental
    replied

Anyway, she bailed on our lunch so I was like FUCK. Said she had two midterms to study for, which sounded like she just didn't want to hang out so I was like ugh w/e. But then out of the blue she texted me a few hours later saying she was done studying and wanted to get together.
    ooooh hmmmm i'd take that as sign to play it very cooool. It's cool how we get signs early in the 'game'. I usually chose to ignore such lil things and eventually got totally quicksanded-one too many times. I'm all up for paying attention to the signs right from the start.

take care

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:04 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Deborahlanker