Killing a friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing a friend

My homie has been depressed for about a year now. he cuts himself sometimes when he's drunk like a n00b. today he asked me to kill him because he's too pussy to kill himself.

Thoughts?

Should I check this fool into a mental hospital? Or get him a doctor? Or what? Should I just kill him?

btw someone say "DO IT FAGGOT" for the lulz plz

i've been depressed for like 10 years. i wish i had a friend like you
    Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

hmm thats a good question.. if he really wants u to do it and your a good friend just go ahead and do it.

hes probaly gonna end up killing himself anyway so you mine as well do it for the thrill.. i heard it feels good to kill someone and you have a great chance to do it and maybe get away with it if you guys pull it off right.

Comment

take him out for the best day of his life and then when he finally appreciates living just kill him lololol

efered
        Originally posted by McWannaBe
        Yesterday, me and my girl were making out and shit like that. When
        I sucked on one of her boobs, fucking MILK CAME OUT!!

Project certifiedô

Comment

Umm no that's fucked up. Check this guy into a mental hospital, even though it may or may not help. My friend tried to kill himself and was checked in but he's out now doing much better.
          LOST

They're Not Who They Says They Is!!

Comment

Maybe he just needs stronger meds to numb his ass long enough to get his life together. he took anti depressants for like 2 months then stopped and got hooked on oxy for some reason. or maybe he does need a mental hospital. but he ain't really crazy. he's just fed up with life. he got evicted out his house. then had to sell the car he was sleeping in to buy food cuz his job pays him shit. slept on the street for about a week. now he's crashin in someone's garage. his mom just died a few weeks ago and he didn't find out until last week cuz nobody in his family told him. his dad beat the shit out of him when he was a kid so they don't talk. pretty sure that ***** moved to france anyway. I'm really this dude's only friend. kinda sad.

hypothetically speaking if I was to kill him, he said he would record a video and write a letter that says he gave me the consent to kill him. along with some other things. would that even hold up in court? cuz I'd obviously get arrested and charged with murder.

Comment

DO IT FAGGOT

even if he makes a video you will be charged because its like assisted suicide which is still illegal

Comment

making a video and writing a letter would be stupid.. just make it look like an actual suicide, its not that hard to do.

the media makes it seem like its impossible to get away with killing someone but if you do it right you wont get caught.

Comment

Yeah but writing about the whole thing on the internet wouldn't really help your case if it came to that. I say you should get the dude some help... I don't usually offer positive advice Eric, and you know this... But this dude sounds like Life has just taken a big gooey shit on his face. I could understand suicidal tendencies in his situation. Sounds like he needs some help. I don't know who can give it to him, man, but you gotta figure something out before it's too late.

Don't help him kill himself lol. I was talking to someone about this the other day and honestly it would probably just feel so awkward. If he's really too pussy to kill himself, he should just commit an incredibly hanus crime, and then when the cops show up, he could shoot one of them right in the fucking head and then the rest of them will spray his ass. But at least he'll shoot one of the pigs before he goes out. Wish someone would do that in my town, all our law enforcement are idiots. Last week, a guy was being booked into our jail, and he has a history of escaping.. Some idiot left the gate open and he straight dustrolled some old cripple jailer and was on the run for six days. Only reason he gave himself up was because he was very close to starving to death as no one would help him. He was my n.igga.
                  I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
                  Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0lSpNtjPM8
                    Last edited by Sheets; 07-30-2010, 10:44 PM.
                    Go CANADA

Comment

Shit, I guess Cage getting his ass beaten must have made him suicidal again...

lol jk

But yeah, dude needs help. Get him a social worker or some shit...
                      P!

Comment

I would go for the mental hospital too... try to help him this way first before you do something stupid (no offense). Cuz' truth of the matter, you are gonna get charged even if he wrote the letter and made the video. Worst case scenario not for assisting suicide but for murder.
                        Heart of a soldier with a brain to teach a whole nation...
                        You're a leader when you can get a leader to follow you...

Comment

Go ahead and shoot your friend, you might as well check yourself into a mental hospital right away too, unless you are stonecold and emotionless, that shit is gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. Not once have i seen this mentioned here, as if shooting a person is nothing, its only about how he's probably gonna get charged. Nothing about how fucked up he himself will become because of this. It's quite obvious your friend needs some help, and fast. One of my friend who had lots of suicidal talk earlier this year didn't do it..cause his true friends let him know that even though he didn't have parents anymore and not really family members he's close too, he does have true friends, who care for him and stand by him. Glad it never came this far with my friend, as it is with your friend.

He's saying he wants you to kill him, but such a thing is a permanent solution to a temporary 'problem' . After that, there's no way back. It's simple as that, this dude is completely through with it and doesn't see the reason to live anymore, so he needs some real help, that much is obvious. Even consider shooting him is ridiciulous.
                          Last edited by The Dark Knight; 07-31-2010, 05:57 AM.
                          "Sometimes, it's only madness that makes us who we are. And who we will be"

Comment

^
                            If you were my friend (which you wouldn`t be, since I`m not friends with losers) then I wouldn`t hesitate to put you out of your misery, faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Likwid E View Post
                              Maybe he just needs stronger meds to numb his ass long enough to get his life together. he took anti depressants for like 2 months then stopped and got hooked on oxy for some reason. or maybe he does need a mental hospital. but he ain't really crazy. he's just fed up with life. he got evicted out his house. then had to sell the car he was sleeping in to buy food cuz his job pays him shit. slept on the street for about a week. now he's crashin in someone's garage. his mom just died a few weeks ago and he didn't find out until last week cuz nobody in his family told him. his dad beat the shit out of him when he was a kid so they don't talk. pretty sure that ***** moved to france anyway. I'm really this dude's only friend. kinda sad.

hypothetically speaking if I was to kill him, he said he would record a video and write a letter that says he gave me the consent to kill him. along with some other things. would that even hold up in court? cuz I'd obviously get arrested and charged with murder.

Assisted suicide isn't legal so it's murder..the courts would see it as such.
                              "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X