• Show
Clear All

Get a boat, go to international waters, do it there
    Originally posted by JustP1ayin
    If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
    SOUNDCLICK

Comment

Originally posted by Likwid E View Post
      hypothetically speaking if I was to kill him, he said he would record a video and write a letter that says he gave me the consent to kill him. along with some other things. would that even hold up in court? cuz I'd obviously get arrested and charged with murder.
      Haven't read the thread past this point so it might have been covered, but this was used as an example in my government class and I can say with 100% certainty that there is no legal basis for this lessening your chance of conviction and/or your sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by JMG View Post
        hmm thats a good question.. if he really wants u to do it and your a good friend just go ahead and do it.

hes probaly gonna end up killing himself anyway so you mine as well do it for the thrill.. i heard it feels good to kill someone and you have a great chance to do it and maybe get away with it if you guys pull it off right.
        Shut the fuck up you ugly piece of shit.

hypothetically speaking if I was to kill him, he said he would record a video and write a letter that says he gave me the consent to kill him. along with some other things. would that even hold up in court? cuz I'd obviously get arrested and charged with murder.
        Seriously, are you a fucking weirdo? I think you should check yourself into a mental hospital for even contemplating killing him. Fucking freak.

Comment

well they dont have to know that you killed him. tell him not to write any letters or take videos, kill him but keep it between you and him and make it look like a suicide. it shouldn't be too hard since he wont struggle if he wants you to do it. should be a piece of cake
          Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
          Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
          Originally posted by Syko Squidge
          ^
          fuck off you gay piece of cunt
          Originally posted by Otto
          That shit is fuck,

Comment

fuck him in the ass then kill him
            thats for lulz

I dont wanna sell records I dont wanna be big
            I dont want MTV runnin up in my crib
            I dont wanna be liked in the music biz
            I dont want fans that dont know who G Rap is

Comment

Lmaaao. I didn't kill him. I wanted to share this mind-fuck of a situation because nobody ever asked me that before. It totally baffled me. And my hypothetical question was more so to find out any legal ramifications if I was to partake in such act, Ty, faggot. I've had conversations about this topic with certain people but it seems to be addressed in this thread that it would be some sort of assisted suicide and I'd get charged with murder. I've heard about people doing this all the time and get away with it somehow if the one being killed gave their consent.

Anyway, I got my friend a job, hooked him up with a girlfriend, linked him with a psychiatrist and he's doing a lot better now.

Thinking back on it, I just remembered that he didn't even offer me any money to off him. Son of a bitch.

Comment

Glad to hear shit has turned around for him. It's hard when you are in that dark mind frame and the future seems bleak.
                At least he knows in his dark times he has you to be there for support.

Comment

Lmaaao. I didn't kill him. I wanted to share this mind-fuck of a situation because nobody ever asked me that before. It totally baffled me. And my hypothetical question was more so to find out any legal ramifications if I was to partake in such act, Ty, faggot. I've had conversations about this topic with certain people but it seems to be addressed in this thread that it would be some sort of assisted suicide and I'd get charged with murder. I've heard about people doing this all the time and get away with it somehow if the one being killed gave their consent.

Anyway, I got my friend a job, hooked him up with a girlfriend, linked him with a psychiatrist and he's doing a lot better now.

Thinking back on it, I just remembered that he didn't even offer me any money to off him. Son of a bitch.
                  That's good to hear, man.
                  I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
                  Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by WedQuield, 02-17-2017, 10:39 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes