Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likwid E
    replied
    Maybe he just needs stronger meds to numb his ass long enough to get his life together. he took anti depressants for like 2 months then stopped and got hooked on oxy for some reason. or maybe he does need a mental hospital. but he ain't really crazy. he's just fed up with life. he got evicted out his house. then had to sell the car he was sleeping in to buy food cuz his job pays him shit. slept on the street for about a week. now he's crashin in someone's garage. his mom just died a few weeks ago and he didn't find out until last week cuz nobody in his family told him. his dad beat the shit out of him when he was a kid so they don't talk. pretty sure that ***** moved to france anyway. I'm really this dude's only friend. kinda sad.

hypothetically speaking if I was to kill him, he said he would record a video and write a letter that says he gave me the consent to kill him. along with some other things. would that even hold up in court? cuz I'd obviously get arrested and charged with murder.

Leave a comment:

• Crackerr
    replied
    Umm no that's fucked up. Check this guy into a mental hospital, even though it may or may not help. My friend tried to kill himself and was checked in but he's out now doing much better.

Leave a comment:

• PH
    replied
    take him out for the best day of his life and then when he finally appreciates living just kill him lololol

efered

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hmm thats a good question.. if he really wants u to do it and your a good friend just go ahead and do it.

hes probaly gonna end up killing himself anyway so you mine as well do it for the thrill.. i heard it feels good to kill someone and you have a great chance to do it and maybe get away with it if you guys pull it off right.

Leave a comment:

• Sleep
    replied
    i've been depressed for like 10 years. i wish i had a friend like you

Leave a comment:

• Likwid E
    started a topic Killing a friend

Killing a friend

My homie has been depressed for about a year now. he cuts himself sometimes when he's drunk like a n00b. today he asked me to kill him because he's too pussy to kill himself.

Thoughts?

Should I check this fool into a mental hospital? Or get him a doctor? Or what? Should I just kill him?

btw someone say "DO IT FAGGOT" for the lulz plz

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by promatecex, Today, 09:30 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post promatecex  
Started by kgpabtkgo, Today, 06:10 AM
0 responses