X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Almighty
    replied
    Originally posted by Likwid E View Post
    Lmaaao. I didn't kill him. I wanted to share this mind-fuck of a situation because nobody ever asked me that before. It totally baffled me. And my hypothetical question was more so to find out any legal ramifications if I was to partake in such act, Ty, faggot. I've had conversations about this topic with certain people but it seems to be addressed in this thread that it would be some sort of assisted suicide and I'd get charged with murder. I've heard about people doing this all the time and get away with it somehow if the one being killed gave their consent.

Anyway, I got my friend a job, hooked him up with a girlfriend, linked him with a psychiatrist and he's doing a lot better now.

Thinking back on it, I just remembered that he didn't even offer me any money to off him. Son of a bitch.
    That's good to hear, man.

Leave a comment:

• Mimi
    replied
    Glad to hear shit has turned around for him. It's hard when you are in that dark mind frame and the future seems bleak.
    At least he knows in his dark times he has you to be there for support.

Leave a comment:

• Likwid E
    replied
    Lmaaao. I didn't kill him. I wanted to share this mind-fuck of a situation because nobody ever asked me that before. It totally baffled me. And my hypothetical question was more so to find out any legal ramifications if I was to partake in such act, Ty, faggot. I've had conversations about this topic with certain people but it seems to be addressed in this thread that it would be some sort of assisted suicide and I'd get charged with murder. I've heard about people doing this all the time and get away with it somehow if the one being killed gave their consent.

Anyway, I got my friend a job, hooked him up with a girlfriend, linked him with a psychiatrist and he's doing a lot better now.

Thinking back on it, I just remembered that he didn't even offer me any money to off him. Son of a bitch.

Leave a comment:

• DjuKa
    replied
    fuck him in the ass then kill him
    thats for lulz

Leave a comment:

• franc34
    replied
    well they dont have to know that you killed him. tell him not to write any letters or take videos, kill him but keep it between you and him and make it look like a suicide. it shouldn't be too hard since he wont struggle if he wants you to do it. should be a piece of cake

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied
    Originally posted by JMG View Post
    hmm thats a good question.. if he really wants u to do it and your a good friend just go ahead and do it.

hes probaly gonna end up killing himself anyway so you mine as well do it for the thrill.. i heard it feels good to kill someone and you have a great chance to do it and maybe get away with it if you guys pull it off right.
    Shut the fuck up you ugly piece of shit.

hypothetically speaking if I was to kill him, he said he would record a video and write a letter that says he gave me the consent to kill him. along with some other things. would that even hold up in court? cuz I'd obviously get arrested and charged with murder.
    Seriously, are you a fucking weirdo? I think you should check yourself into a mental hospital for even contemplating killing him. Fucking freak.

Leave a comment:

• WPG
    replied
    hypothetically speaking if I was to kill him, he said he would record a video and write a letter that says he gave me the consent to kill him. along with some other things. would that even hold up in court? cuz I'd obviously get arrested and charged with murder.
    Haven't read the thread past this point so it might have been covered, but this was used as an example in my government class and I can say with 100% certainty that there is no legal basis for this lessening your chance of conviction and/or your sentence.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Get a boat, go to international waters, do it there

Leave a comment:

• RevolutioN
    replied
    if he's thristy for death then quench his thrist Likwid Eternal

Leave a comment:

• Likwid E
    replied
    Originally posted by BiSONN View Post
    Lol @ contemplating killing a friend because he's depressed with his life.
    Dude, get him some help. Then get yourself some help for even thinking about killing him, even if it was only .01% of your brain which thought that.
    Actually it was .02%. Should I still seek help, BiSONN MD? Please, help me all knowing. I am so confuse!!!

Leave a comment:

• GrapeApe
    replied
    @ white people.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Get the dude help...

Leave a comment:

• TheMan
    replied
    take out life insurance on him, accident...

Leave a comment:

• Leatha Face
    replied
    Originally posted by Polysemy View Post
    Pain is such a temporary thing, it never lasts. But death is forever. It can be hard to see beyond the moment when you're depressed.

I hope your friend pulls through. Having a job is a big step in the right direction, but it sounds like he should start taking medication again, or seek some other alternative form of help. A common problem with depression is that people stop taking their medications as soon as they feel cured – sometimes they become convinced that the drugs are the source of their problems. Most people can't manage it on their own though. Prolonged depression doesn't go away by itself, but having friends to talk to – some way to vent your feelings –*can really help.
    no way to prove death is forever. that is to say matter and conscienceness is ultimately destroyed upon the death of a host (there is not a balance between matter and anti-matter, matter is still recycled. so who is to say your conscienceness and being is likely to be destroyed or not, and to what extent?).

i do agree with everything else you said though. i tried everything first outside of synthetic drugs to rid of depression and anxiety. nothing else worked until i took lexapro. i hate the fact that there isnt a natural remedy. but then in this life i just accepted no matter how we are supposed to live, in my life i need synthetic drugs to function, and so i take it and it will work for the time being. some people are like that and dont even know it.
    Last edited by Leatha Face; 08-16-2010, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Polysemy
    replied
    Pain is such a temporary thing, it never lasts. But death is forever. It can be hard to see beyond the moment when you're depressed.

I hope your friend pulls through. Having a job is a big step in the right direction, but it sounds like he should start taking medication again, or seek some other alternative form of help. A common problem with depression is that people stop taking their medications as soon as they feel cured – sometimes they become convinced that the drugs are the source of their problems. Most people can't manage it on their own though. Prolonged depression doesn't go away by itself, but having friends to talk to – some way to vent your feelings –*can really help.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by promatecex, Today, 09:30 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post promatecex  
Started by kgpabtkgo, Today, 06:10 AM
0 responses