HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever really hurt one of your buddies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ever really hurt one of your buddies?

    I have a friend who has a HUGE mouth. He will cuss off an old man or a little kid. He will ALWAYS bring up someones bad times (embarressing moments or overall just make fun of randomness about you) just to make himself feel better. And he makes it OBVIOUS hes always instigating problems between people. Sometimes i see a great amount of evil and jealousy in his personality, and sometimes hes a great person.

    Well one time he started with me so we got into an argument and i sick of it. So i just got up and punched him in his nose. Blood is now coming out and he says "I'll remember that". I instantly felt so bad when he said that cuz I thought he was gonna fight back. Till this day i feel bad for doing that.

    Anyone have a buddy who will NEVER learn?

    Was I wrong for doing this?
    Hook (arguingsm

  • #2
    this problem would be solved if you didn't associate with obvious sociopaths

    Comment


    • #3
      Hook (arguingsm

      Comment


      • #4
        not on purpose. i was slapboxing with a friend and he tripped over something and landed on his table. broke a few ribs. thats it.

        Comment


        • #5
          EZP is right.

          Comment


          • #6
            i dunno bro

            Comment


            • #7
              oooh yeah one time when i was after a smoke made a fart joke about my friend's grandma who passed away...awkward, i didnt even notive what i said until she get all offended and laughed it off as me being a stoner. I did apologise repeatedly that night and the following day, and again a lil while later, i felt bad!!

              But i had, friends tease me alot, in a fun sarcastic way...i keep my distance from those who are always sarcastic in a put-down joke way. Thinking that they now me sooo well.

              I cried and got upset at my cousin just the other week for being overally sarcastic, i was just fed up.

              Comment


              • #8
                ^
                a fart joke? really? REALLY? u need to start acting ur age. that`s why people bully u into crying

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^ hahaha it's not bullying lol, or maybe it is, dunno, anyway it's a long story why i cried, i just broke down lol, and he wasnt aware how he was acting.

                  it was fart jokes all around...so i wasnt the only immature one hehe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good for you for putting a mouthy fuck in his place. Do it again if you have to.
                    LastFM

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Used to fight with friends all the time, but that was in grade school. I don't do it anymore. In the immortal words of Roger Murtaugh: "I'm too old for this shit!"
                      Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
                      my spelling is HORRIBLE
                      Originally posted by Sleep
                      i lost my virginity at home listening to rock but i sodomized my 1st ass in college with rap

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes.
                        Vexx, bitch.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes. his grandma came after me the next day and yelled at me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            Yes. his grandma came after me the next day and yelled at me.
                            You beat up a boy? Cool. How old were you?
                            Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
                            my spelling is HORRIBLE
                            Originally posted by Sleep
                            i lost my virginity at home listening to rock but i sodomized my 1st ass in college with rap

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Farmer Burton View Post
                              oooh yeah one time when i was after a smoke made a fart joke about my friend's grandma who passed away...awkward, i didnt even notive what i said until she get all offended and laughed it off as me being a stoner. I did apologise repeatedly that night and the following day, and again a lil while later, i felt bad!!
                              But i had, friends tease me alot, in a fun sarcastic way...i keep my distance from those who are always sarcastic in a put-down joke way. Thinking that they now me sooo well.
                              I cried and got upset at my cousin just the other week for being overally sarcastic, i was just fed up.
                              bitch you must be crazy
                              Hook (arguingsm

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WedQuield, 02-17-2017, 10:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WedQuield  
                              Working...
                              X