How Neato Is This? Need Some Insight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Neato Is This? Need Some Insight

Ok So For The Past 3 Months I Been Dating A Stripper .... Love The Girl To Death .. But Things Just Aint Working .... But See Today My Friend Invited Me To Go With Him And His Friend To The Art Museum (Free On Tuesdays) So I Went And His Chick Friend Brought Her Friend .... Who Happened To Be My Little "Crush" I Had On In Math Class Last Semister Lol .... It Was So Random Cause I Thought Id Never See This Girl Again .... We Hit It Off Good Just Got Done Watching Intolerable Cruelty With Her .... But Now Im In A Bind .... The Stripper Is Pissed ... And I Still Have Feelings For Her But I Dont Know What To Do! ... I Mean I Like Both These Girls But The Stripper Has Hurt Me So Much In Such Little Time But Swears Shes Done (Ive Heard That Before.) ... And The New One I Hardly Know Yet .... Its All Fucked Up Lol ... Any Insight =D
    If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Who has the better body and face? lol kidding... kinda...

Would the stripper take you back if you wanted a "break"? And if she would, use the time to get to know the other one, yep... if not then oh well.

Was the trip to the museum fun or no?
    Anyway...

Comment

Yes It Was A Blast ... The Girl I Was With Had To Go For Class To Write A Paper So She Knew Her Stuff .. Unlike Me .. Shes A Smart Girl .. They Are Both Great Looking Girls .... Stripper Is Short Like Whoa But A Nice Body ... And The New One Has A Banging Body With A Badunkadunk (Which I Like ) So Looks Arnt An Issue Here .... The Stripper Prolly Would Take Me Back ... Shes A Stripper For Christ Sakes! =]
      If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

fuck the stripper! ...no i don't mean literally.seriously, forget her. if she's done you wrong more than once in the past, don't give her another chance, she's not worth it.

Comment

actually what i would do is continue your relationships with both as normal. as they are now. what i mean is, you are nothing more then friends with the math class girl, and you are with the stripper girl. keep it that way for now.

see if things really change with your stripper girl, see if she sticks to her word and does well by not hurting you. continue the friendship with this math class girl, hang out, get to know her better on the friendship level.

if you begin to like this new girl more then your current involvement, then go for something new. you're young and should experience all there is to offer. BUT you may find out this girl is only one that you'd like to be friends with. she may think the same about you. get me?

just wait it out, and remind the stripper you are allowed to have friends whom happen to be girls. that aint no thing but a chicken wing! haha, good luck, lemme know what goes down.

P.S.
          WHAT ABOUT MOE!!!??? hah.
          ------------------------------------
          "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

I Cant Do That Im Too Nice ... To Me That Would Be "Playin" ... Thats Not Me ... The Stripper Has Already Cheated On Me ... I Dont Doubt That Shell Do It Again ... The Stripper Is Going No Where In Life At The Moment ... While This Other Girl Hs The Same Plan As Me ... Move To The City ... Go To School Down There ... So She Has More Potential .... I Mean Im Not Gonna Call The Stripper Tomorrow Like "Fuck You You Worthless Piece Of Shit." Im Gonna See Where This New Chick Takes Me In The Next Two Weeks ... Then Ill Have A Great Idea ... So I Guess In A Way I Am Doing What You Said ... But At The Same Time Iono I Just Confused Myself

Comment

[QUOTE=Wildchildred]Who has the better body and face? lol kidding... kinda... QUOTE]

your such a great girl
              Derty JaSoN
              RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

lmao. thats exactly what i meant. i dont play or cheat either, but i explore my options, and if i see there is someone or something there to better myself or my life, i go with it.

just enjoy yourself like you did at the museum. museums are fun anyway!

and thank you, i have never seen 'badunkadunk' actually spelt and you just did it. hell yea.

Comment

giving it time would be the best thing you can do for the moment. getting to know the girl more will let you make an opinion. im not telling you to make a choice here, but personally, i wouldn't put up with someone thats done me wrong on several occasions..
                  Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

either of them down with threesomes??

HAHAHAH JUST KIDDING BUDDY!

:D

Comment

^sure sure!!!!!!
                      it sounds like you kinda like the museum girl a little bit more. she sounds genuine. i mean, what dumb ass loser would go to the museum?? jks.. just a thought

Comment

oh shit i just realised what i wrote, lemme rephrase it!! hehe
                        what im trying to say is: shes obviously not a "dumb ass loser" if she goes to the museum..
                        go for it!!!!

Comment

Thats Just Neato, But Do Whats Good For You

Comment

Originally posted by Dri-rapsta
                            oh shit i just realised what i wrote, lemme rephrase it!! hehe
                            what im trying to say is: shes obviously not a "dumb ass loser" if she goes to the museum..
                            go for it!!!!
                            yea... suuuuuuure thats what you meant.

mikey, she thinks your a dumbass loser man!

:D

Comment

Werd I Am A Loser .... I Dont Mind .... Yea I Already Decided Fuck The Stripper.... Just A Shame I Wasted So Much Time/Money On That Hoe .... Ah Well Im Stupid =] ... Im Good Now.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM