HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the wierdest thing you ever saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the wierdest thing you ever saw?

one time, i was in a wendy's with my mom, i must have been...oh, twelve. and this greasy guy is sitting in the table behind us, picking at all these gross scabs that were on his arms and legs, and flicking them in every which direction, allover the goddam restaraunt. trifling. **shudder**
    please delete my old profile (this 1)now that i have found the pass which is spongebmorebob27 or sunshine one of the two thanks

well i've seen a lotta crazy things but the funniest was i think a like 40 year old woman who walked in a park and there were some couples lyin on the grass and kissin and stuff and she would just put down her pants and shit. i mean, right where she stood, next to one of the couples.
    complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

one day, i was going to kill, what i thought, was a big ass fly...upon further observation, it was actually two flies fucking...i spared them both...i wouldn't want to be swatted at either when i'm fucking...

also, there was another day in which i was chilling with a few friends, when i was in high school...we cut class and chilled outside...they started smoking weed (i don't smoke) and i was eating ******* jacks...out of nowhere, a squirrel came and stood about 3 feet away from me, looking dead at me, in a begging position...i tried to pelt it with some ******* jacks, it ran away, then came back to the same position...it was looking dead at me; it was the weirdest shit, cause most of the time squirrels run away from you...one of my friends said something like, "usually you got to smoke weed before you do some stupid shit"...maybe the smell of the weed got to the squirrel...

Comment

^hahahaha i've never seen a squirrel before in real life! (well we dont have any in australia) so im guessing theyre annoying, but they look cute..
        anyways, this isnt a weird thing to see but that whole pants down thing reminded me of a time when i was at a party which wasnt that good, but we made it fun by stealing funnily enough, their fly swatter and were just hitting random people with it when they had their backs turned or at people dancing. so anyways, my friend needed to pee and the line was so long so we walked round the block so she could squat and we saw these people fucking on the ground on the grass rouind the corner. we just kinda laughed and kept walking and then when we were on our way back, i had an idea. the chicks ass was sticking out high in the air and i was just like, "oh fuck this is a good position to get at the little skank" so i told my friend to swat her ass. sooooo, my friend (who has the strongest, hardest hit) swung the swatter back and hit the girls ass so fucking hard that she probably would have had boils on her ass the next day. oh my it was so funny. then when we got back to the party, we were rubbing it in everyones face hehe
        Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

^ew man

you have problems! lol
          please delete my old profile (this 1)now that i have found the pass which is spongebmorebob27 or sunshine one of the two thanks

Comment

what the fuck ......

Comment

thats fucked up dri-rapsta

Comment

the wierdest thing that i've ever saw..was when i came back home from football practice and i saw my brother Spkie french kissin my dad
                Originally posted by evil-webby
                lol spkies dad kiss helm
                Originally posted by UnToUcHaBl3
                sick your bro french kissing your dad ur bro's gay

Comment

^ You are kidding right?

I've never seen anything really disturbing in my life.... no doubt i will in years to come. I've seen illness in a disturbing way in hospital, but that's about it.
                  Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

THEY FOUND SADDAM BUT THEY AINT GONNA FIND ME ILL BE UNDER A TREE IN BUTTFUCK TENNESSEE - BIzZARE

Comment

dri rapsta you've never seen a squirrel? that's sad!
                      complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                        one day, i was going to kill, what i thought, was a big ass fly...upon further observation, it was actually two flies fucking...i spared them both...i wouldn't want to be swatted at either when i'm fucking...

also, there was another day in which i was chilling with a few friends, when i was in high school...we cut class and chilled outside...they started smoking weed (i don't smoke) and i was eating ******* jacks...out of nowhere, a squirrel came and stood about 3 feet away from me, looking dead at me, in a begging position...i tried to pelt it with some ******* jacks, it ran away, then came back to the same position...it was looking dead at me; it was the weirdest shit, cause most of the time squirrels run away from you...one of my friends said something like, "usually you got to smoke weed before you do some stupid shit"...maybe the smell of the weed got to the squirrel...
                        LMAO @ funny post
                        "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

ok the weirdest thing i ever saw was this: i was sittin on my porch with my little bro at nite, i heard a noise from across the street, i then saw i lady that lives across the street from me breathin ungodly hard, she sat on these steps to catch her breath. she then proceeded to shove about 5 candybars down her throat before she walked into her house. now this chick is about 100 lbs and i know her and her husband are crack heads, but yea that was weird as shit
                          i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_els2000
                            ^ You are kidding right?

I've never seen anything really disturbing in my life.... no doubt i will in years to come. I've seen illness in a disturbing way in hospital, but that's about it.
                            Nope shits true ask Spkie
                            Originally posted by evil-webby
                            lol spkies dad kiss helm
                            Originally posted by UnToUcHaBl3

Comment

Originally posted by showgirl
                              dri rapsta you've never seen a squirrel? that's sad!
                              naww its not, what the fuck do you expect when theyre not in australia?
                              Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 04:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 02:31 PM