Life... When does it look up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life... When does it look up??

Waddup eaaybody, well first off, lemme tell a lil' about myself, my name is Nick, im 17, from Michigan, I've been postin' here for a while, I don't know to many of y'all.. and I know y'all don't know a whole lot about me..

But anywho, I've just been thinking, When does life look up for one? Me.. I don't have a whole lot going on for me right now.. that's real, and to be honest, I've never really have. I've never really been in a relationship, so lonleyness haunts me all the time.. I've never truely felt loved by anybody, well besides my mom, she's the only one that I feel truely loves me. I'm not really close at all with my family.. I feel that it's just me and me only, I'm usually by myself for a good 60 - 70 % of the day. I've been trying lately to get closer to my family, It's not that easy.. My dad, he's on unemployment, and has been for a minute, he's also an alcoholic, in denial. He won't get help for the life of him.. but that's whatever. We've never really been much of a wealthy family, but we've also never been flat broke like we are now. I'm tired of seeing my mom down and depressed all the time, it crushes me like y'all don't even know...
    I've looked like mad for even a part-time job, and I can't find shit. My city I live in has no oppourtunity whatsoever for a ungraduated 17 year old.
    Everything in my life seems so dull.. I don't have a whole lot.. but i mean, i deal with it, whatever. But the thing is, no matter how hard i think i try at life, i cannot succeed..
    I mean, i never even feel hopeful anymore.. I just need some kind of motivation.. somethin'... =/
    "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
    "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
    2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
    \m/\m/

same here! been here for a while 2, but don't post much and like everyone else on this board, i've had my share 2 with life. i think that's why a lot of people come here, cuz we all have been through somthin $hit in our lives (not all the same things) but the one thing we have in common is D12. i promise u that i know things will get better just don't give up! BELIEVE! i mean "truely" believe that it will get better. i do have to say this, the 2 things that do keep me going, breathing, loving, believing, are my children. my mom does pay for the house we live in cuz welfare still won't help me, welfare made me go to school to learn somthing else cuz they wouldn't help me with a job cuz they said my expectations were too high for San Benito County (i'm a special events corrdinator) so i'm going to school full time, being a mom full time (no help from dad! not even $$$) trying to get along with my family as well (we all broke apart after my dad died 10 yrs ago) and to top everything off: my kids and i live off of $300 a month! i'm in debt up to my eye balls, my sone is getting bullied at school being called white boy and made fun of cuz none of the moms like me, still having potty training problems with my daughter and i can't find any doctor to help me and i have no FUN time with my kids. i think we can only handle so much and when that happens it is either fight or give up and i know i am a fighter. so i know it will get better and finally my kids r feeling it too. but it is sooooo hard. just keep ur head up and it will get better. just do wut u feel is right. don't take a juob just for $$$ that u still will be unhappu cuz $$ will get u know where with happieness. when ur happy it will all fall into place. oh and one last thing: keep listening to D12 cuz that's wut helps me and yes, my kids 2! (only sum of the songs though!)

Comment

man, itll all fall into place eventually. i've seen this all happen (money problems).
      my family fell apart a long time ago and money has been so hard to come by. my parents split about 7 and a half years ago and my dad gives jackshit to my mum. all i ever hear come out of my mums mouth is whinging about money, swearing every 2 words and breaking shit and just going mental. when worst comes to worst, it gets taken out on me. i have to say, even though my mother will snap sometimes, she is still the best mother i could ever ask for. all she ever tries to do is make my sister and i happy. a little moneys better than nothing i do admit, but when your fathers a pretty rich man that owns a very successful business earning a lot of money and cheating the tax system, thats when you start to ask questions and thats when the fights start. i had only started talking to my dad again about 9 months ago (we hadnt talked for a year before that).. our fight was over me sticking up for mum and getting involved with money issues, it also cause his family to hate me as well. ever since i've had monry worries, looking out for my mum, ive fallen behind in school and during that year long period not talking to dad, i fell way behind at school and have found it very hard to catch up. i can't get a job either and every little thing that occurrs in my life gets me overstressed and out of control. i took my anger out on other people and have slowly started to calm down a bit more. i know i wont do that well at school even though i try to do my best. i always think that something will come along and that will be my big chance and thatll be it, ill be happy and in that perfect life. but when will that stop? ive got to stop thinking that because what if nothing ever happens? its the hardest thing in life and gets you so stressed about it. i just hope everything will turn out well for all of us. D12ShadyDetroit, keep looking for work, and you are trying your hardest which is the best you can do. most people don't do anything to fix anything which gets them nothing. you sound very determined and thats the best you can do. lustbabe, you sound like the greatest mother and your kids are gorgeous. keep it up and hopefully, money will come by soon enough!! peace! xox
      Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

not to sound like an asshole. but reading your stories just helps me see what i know. my life is fukin awesome. i have mad friends. no beefs with anyone. and i gets love where ever i go.

but all i can say to yall. is keep your head up. i know shit is pretty bad rite now. but think of other people that have it ten times worser then you. things could be a lot worse. i know it seems wrong to use other peoples misfortune to make yourself feel better. but hey if life is being fuked up to u. fuk it. use what life gives u. and if life gives u a look at someones misfortune use it.

ONE. Keep your mother fukin heads up. dont let shit keep you down oh no. u gots to keep on movin. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos989
          not to sound like an asshole. but reading your stories just helps me see what i know. my life is fukin awesome. i have mad friends. no beefs with anyone. and i gets love where ever i go.

but all i can say to yall. is keep your head up. i know shit is pretty bad rite now. but think of other people that have it ten times worser then you. things could be a lot worse. i know it seems wrong to use other peoples misfortune to make yourself feel better. but hey if life is being fuked up to u. fuk it. use what life gives u. and if life gives u a look at someones misfortune use it.

ONE. Keep your mother fukin heads up. dont let shit keep you down oh no. u gots to keep on movin. lol.
          well said, reading some of these stories reminds me not to take 4 granted what I normally do.
          CHALDEANS WITH WEED CONNECTS LIKE WHOA
          -Royce Da 5'9"

Comment

well....everybody has been through shit....and if u havent..u dont live a life..life is filled wit problems...why you think we die.....but anyway....8 years ago i wouldnt be thinking i would be on here talking to people..on a message board..i didnt know if i would have a computer...or if i was ever gonna move out of the city...my family too was on welfare....it was just my mom basically working and on welfare to support 3 kids....boyfriends here and there....cuz my dad left...had to watch my mom get beat by her boyfriend almost everyday...and even by my dad when i was littler..well my mom meet this dude..they started getting serious...he was talking about moving us..out of the city...then my dad died..and a month later we move into a nice house in the county.....been here ever since...whole new area...whole new people....aint really much differnt from the city..just aint as bad...but im glad i moved out..of their..cuz its so bad in there now...i use to live on ...this street thats...next to one of the most dangerous streets in baltimore...but anyway what im trying to get to this is...this is for the homie that posted first...

if you wanna ....make ur mom happy....kill ur dad..lol sike..but for real...go out and find a job..i know its hard for you..but talk to ur school..see if they can find you something if not...walk ur ass...everywhere..untill...every single place there is..turns you down...i dont care if you gotta wake up 3 hours in advance to walk to work..shit ur making money..to support ur family.....be the man in the house....wake up tomorrow morning or whenever u read this find all ur dads..beer..or whatever..dumb it down the drain..talk to him..about his problem..if he says fuck you..say fuck him...but yea yo..go and try your hardest to find a job....talk to some friends try to get some durgs to sell..hey money is money....try to make money off any talent you got....pimp girls..do what you gotta do man....thats how you make it in life...you dont let your life make you...you make your life....
            EMYHR - Add Me To Your Myspace ForThe Flyest Free Music My Myspace

Comment

its not that bad really. i have all the things i need. its more of the financial state of things like mortgage, car costs, school, bills etc etc. these things usually shouldnt bother someone still at school, but its all i ever hear from my parents, so it gets to me jsut as much
              Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

my dad is also an alcoholic in denial.. its a fucked up thing to deal with, i've been planning to catch him on camera and show him how he really is when he's drunk off his mind.. and he's usually drunk every time i see him.. he can drink up to 6 bottles of colt 45, i just feel bad because i think he's killing himself and doesn't even know it.

you just gotta set your set in the right set of mind if you wana succeed.. you won't succeed if you believe that you'll never be anybody or that if you think your life will end in a fiasco.. you gotta believe in yourself and have determination you know.... like look at Ed Wood for example.. he didn't have no talent at all as a director, but he did what really talented directors wouldn't be able to do and got his movies released despite how amateurish and superficial they were

Comment

Originally posted by Mimic
                  you dont let your life make you...you make your life....
                  thats so beautyfull

Comment

its true..you do what you wanna do cuz of you
                    EMYHR - Add Me To Your Myspace ForThe Flyest Free Music My Myspace

Comment

me and my boys from misled talk about this shit all the time man... i feel u... we've kinda come up with this theory... feel honored to be reading it lol... aright well... in everything u do in life... there are 2 roads... one road... u choose not to even try... and u end up failing... the second road u try and u try untill u can't try anymore... and about 98.93 percent (estimate) u fail... so the question is... do u try, knowing that ur going to fail an assload more than u succeed... here's the thing in my opinion... u should try... and u should go threw all the damn heartache and misery just for those split seconds when ur actually happy... everybody can relate when i say this... most of ur life is shitty... and all we live for are those raaaaare seconds where we're happy... and second's are all they are... but for that split second u feel amazing, like nothing in the world can bother u... granted it fades quickly... but i still think it's all worth it
                      i wanna bleed, show the world all that i hide inside
                      i wanna scream, let the blood flow that keeps me alive

MISLED ENT. BAAAAAAAAABY!

Comment

^ actually most of my life is happy. its only sometimes a have a bad day or week. but for the most part i couldnt ask for more.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by ketoextremeca, Today, 03:44 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post ketoextremeca  
                        Started by ketoextremeca, Today, 03:42 AM
                        0 responses