Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

ok. i have a question about a little situation im caught up in. kind of a big story to read. but hey. i could use some suggestions:

my friend who we will call Dan. was going out with a girl that another one of my friends had hooked him up with ,his name is Drake. the girls name is Loren. ok so on valentines day. Dan asked me if i could do have a big ass favor and drive him around cause he has no car. i was like ok. u pay for gass and ill do it. but youll own me a favor. ight so that day do their thing. but when ever we were together as a group i talked to Loren a lot. but the day ends with no big events.

the next day drake calls me up and is like "yo guess what" Loren kind-of likes u. i was like oh aight. thats cool i guess. but hes like no wait. it gets better/worse. shes thinkin of breakin up with dan. i was like oh shit. not cause of me rite. hes like nah. she just says that he is too quiet. she wants him to be more like us. (me and Drake being clowns and very talkative.) so um like dam. that sux. so she "breaks" up with him. but the fuked up part is that she dint have the heart to do it as just a straight up break up. so she told him that shes not allowed to have a boyfriend (which is true) and that her mom found out. and now she cant see him anymore.(which is a lie.) so then i start talkin to Loren more and more. and we see each other a lot. not officially datin. still gotta mac a lil more. but anyways when ever we went out. me and drake kind of have to lie to dan cause he cant know bout loren. so far like a week. dan is all depressed and shit. u know goin through the whole heart break shit. and at the same time i know the truth. n know that as im tryin to cheer him up. the same night im gonna be chillin with loren.

but to fix the problem. drake comes up with the perfect plan. find a girl to replace loren in dans mind. so bam he hooks him up again. the new girl is named Lesly. dan is tellin me how much he likes her and shit. so i ask him ur over loren then rite. he jokingly says "loren who". but u can kind of tell. he really isnt over her. so im like fuk. cant tell him still.

ok heres where the shit starts to hit the fan. on a friday night. drake dan and me are like. wtf do we do tonight. dan says im going out with my girl. drake says dam my girl cant come out tonight. drake then says jokingly we need to get u a girl Jason(thats me). and continuing with the joke dan says hey u should try and hook up with loren. bam. i see my opening. im like yeah i should. lets call her up and ill chill with her while u chill with your girl. he seem reluctant but says ok. so we gettin into my car. drake is driving my car. (cause i cant mac it to loren and drive). we put dan in the passengers seat. cause sittin him in the bak with loren would just be awkward. so we pick up the girls. im in the bak talkin to loren. but as time go's on. lesly starts talkin to me 2. and fliting with me a little. but as time gos on her fliritng becomes more intense. shes starts rubbin my arm and flirtin like crazy. till the point where loren gets pissed at me and wont talk to me. i wont say i was innocent cause i dint stop her. but i dint start the flirting. so the day ends. with dan not sayin anythin to me in respects to the flirting.

but the next day drake(cause hes my boy) tells me that dan. was kind of pissed at me. cause i was flirting with his ex that was supposedly grounded. im guessing he only saw his girl talkin to me. he ditn see the part where she was rubbin me up and shit. but from then on. when ever dan chills with his girl and im around dave is at the bathroom or just not with us at the moment. shell will flirt with me nothin serious but u can tell shes feelin me.

so i told drake bout everthing. hes like i know ive noticed that shit. so then i was like i gotta tell dan. drake was like "no fukin way. as long as u 2 keep it at flirtin. theres nothin to say. just let him stay happy with her. how pissed do u think hell get at u. if not only r u tryin to hook up with his ex. but his current is feelin u."

so wat do u guys think. should i tell dan or just keep it to my self. also do u think its fuked up for me to try and get with his ex
    Last edited by Chaos989; 03-10-2004, 10:53 PM.

Tell Dan, and also tell Leslie that you can't go out with her.
    36 crazyfists.

Comment

Be honest with Dan about Loren cos he's gonna find out sooner or later. Regards to Dan's current girl... just ignore the flirting she'll soon get bored and stop or tell her you feel uncomfortable about it... it's maybe not the best idea to tell Dan about her flirting with you. He'll think your encouraging her.

Comment

Man, you shouldn't be in this situation in the first place. There are like unwritten rules about friends ex's. But yeah, don't flirt with Dan's current girl, thats not cool. You do have to tell Dan about Loren but not about his current chick. And yeah I think it's slightly fucked up that your trying to get with his ex, like straight after they broke up, but hey...
        You look pretty dear..

So pretty!

Comment

im going to the city tomorrow with Loren. and Dan still dnt know. but i cant not try and get with Loren. shes so hot and cool. and with Lesly. i think im just gonna not b around her. but i aint tellin Dan. i just cant do it.

Comment

u lil heartbreaker!! :D hehe
            Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

heres my 2 cents buddy.. i say let your friend know that his girl is a little disinterested in him, bc its not about you right? so why not inform a friend of this.. secondly, i would definitely keep the distance between you and his girl, thats crossing the line when it comes to friends. unless its down the road and you have his blessing. but i say like your dude know, he has a right to know that his girl isnt interested in him, and instead of being stuck in a dead end relationship, he can either get out or change that certain shyness about him so he is more appealing to his girl. i hope that helps a bit.
              ------------------------------------
              "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

omg. im too fuked up rite now. to think. but all i know is that Loren to tonite drank with me. and was mad cool. shes definetily tite. theres no way i can just let her go away. thats not possible for me. and bout dans second girl. ill just tell her im uncoftorable with hert flirting and see wat happens from there. but no way im i lettin loen get way.

Comment

^wow damn situation! I have to agree with cutie in a way. There are really unwiritten rules about friends ex`s. Just tell him that you like Loren on a friendship base. I wouldnt tell him about the past "dates" at moment, but I would tell him about the next "dates". Just make it step by step and look how he reacts. Before you start to have something close with Loren you have to decide whats more important for you. Loren or the friendship with Dan, cause I dont think he wont be happy about the whole situation. Tell him the truth next time!
                  And its a good solution to tell his second girl that you feel uncomfortable about her flirting! Dont talk about this with Dan. It would just hurt him more and maybe she will stop after you told her!?
                  Wish you good luck and tell us about news!
                  FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
                  Janis Joplin

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos989
                    omg. im too fuked up rite now. to think. but all i know is that Loren to tonite drank with me. and was mad cool. shes definetily tite. theres no way i can just let her go away. thats not possible for me. and bout dans second girl. ill just tell her im uncoftorable with hert flirting and see wat happens from there. but no way im i lettin loen get way.
                    thats the way to do it. cant figure out the solution.. drink on it, you'll figure out a good way around everything! haha.
                    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

lol. this friday were all supposed to be chillin together. if dans current girl flits with me. ill just tell her not to. and i guess ill talk to dan bout his ex. ill let u guys know what happends. wish me luck.

Comment

^ Good luck
                        You look pretty dear..

So pretty!

Comment

i went out with my ex's best friend and it was hell my ex was one of my bestfriends so it was even more hell

i should have known not to go out with him in the first place because of what he did to my ex by going out with me me

ask urself is ur friendship worth this girl ?
                          back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

^its not like im stealin his girl from him. its his ex. they broke up. been broke up for like a lil over a month. the only part that i could say i fuked up in is tryin to get with her and not lettin him no nottin

Comment

^wish you good luck however it ends!
                              FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
                              Janis Joplin

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dropdimes18  
                              Started by DavideRucker, Today, 01:51 AM