MTV's Tru Life: I Want TO Look Like A Famous Person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV's Tru Life: I Want TO Look Like A Famous Person

I cant belive those 2 twins wanted to be Brad Pitt sooooo bad....it was disturbing to see MTV show these low self esteemed guys doing whatever it took to change their appearances.....paying 10 thousand in plastic surgery(from chin, cheek implants to nose jobs).....and then after its all over, they act like they are the shit and show it off to their friends and that one slutty girl's reaction was "Oh my god, you guys look so freakin sexy"........And then MTV ends the show with the twins so happy about their results and saying how they want to be actors(gags)....MTV only showed that one other dude who got a fucked up nose job for about 3 minutes...which just left the guy looking suicidal about what the plastic surgeon did to his nose.......Shows like these are disturbing for 2 reasons: First reason is that these people who get these transformations, call MTV and tell them to do a documentary about them....I dont see how fucked up you have to be to call MTV and say, "oh hey guys, come to my house, bring your camera crew and videotape me being a bitch about my looks and obsess over my large nose......then have them follow me throughout the whole process and show it on national TV"......other thing that disturbs me is how the friends of these guys reacted in such a positive way....i honestly would of said, "Now that you paid 10 thousand dollars to fix your face, you expect me to be soooo proud of you? Honestly, you guys look like fake ass little bitches!!.....then i would spit in their face and fuck their face up until it was unrecognizable and they had to get more surgery to fix it up again.......
    Too much..I'm tired..In the company of...those that fear

Good call
    If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

I really wanted to see this show
      HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by ruff
        I really wanted to see this show
        as did i
        fun facts about canada from real experts!

Originally posted by TheRealAshland
        if you didnt know canada has laws against cursing i do belive
        Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
        gotta love the 80% of each dollar being taken from you and not being able to own gun's.

Comment

The twins from the first one did end up looking a lot better. They acted slightly more homoerotic than they did before the surgery, if that's possible. They didn't end up looking exactly like Brad Pitt, but pretty close. They also didn't get rid of their outrageous acne problem.
          If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

I Need to start taping all these damn shows.

Comment

man whats the point, changing your appearence dont make you different....jus makes you look like some fucked up moknkey look alike martian from outer space like wacko jacko.
              I could give a fuck about ya secrets and ya past words
              I can pass words with the ability to hurt you
              Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial
              - vinnie paz (Ikon) JMT

Comment

i don't wannna look like a celeb, i want their bank accounts and pockets
                complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

i don't wannna look like a celeb, i want their bank accounts and pockets
                  complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

I HAD a friend that had plastic surgery. She was NOT a cute girl and her personality was even worse. So after the MIRACLE SURGERY, she looked only slightly better but thought she was some little diva. The problem was...the surgery didn't make up for her lack of character and made her into a bigger bitch than before. So her divine plan to gain popularity only managed to fail her in the end. Most of her friends got tired of the attitude and ditched her. People should just learn to live with what they have and make the best of it.

Comment

my friend had liposuction (sp) she paid like thousards......... tho she still looks fat to me :-\

Comment

that would suck ^
                        INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE MIDWEST UNDERGROUND ?

MYSPACE.COM/MINDBOGGLEPRODUCTIONS

Comment

Those guys were sick. After watching that show, and now knowing that they are making a series out of this shit is terrible. What the fuck is wrong with society that not only do we have people that have such terrible self-esteem and psychological problems that they are getting thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery to 'look' like a celebrity. But also that we are putting these fucks on television? What message does that send to anybody that watches this shit? It's okay to hate yourself, because you can get plastic surgery to coverup your extreme insecurities and blunt shallowness. All this shit is going to do is promote low self-esteemed kids to spend all their money on getting surgery. If only they could get some Personality Implants.

Another thing that disturbed me was the obviously severe acne problem that both of these 20 year old twins had..and how it was not mentioned once in the entire show..Wouldn't you think that would be the first thing you would do, rather than spending $20,000 total of mommy and daddy's money? I almost vomited when they showed a closeup of the kids face, before the surgery. Get some fucking Accutane and a haircut, then get a new personality, douche. These kids obviously were not lacking in the money department, It was clear to me the parents paid for everything willingly, including the kid's Benz.

Not to mention that when it was over, they looked like a retarded version of Val Kilmer more than Brad Pitt. Yea, and they had some strong gay twin incest shit going on throughout the whole thing. Thanks MTV, you've definitely send a great message to kids everywhere. I can only hope that the all the plastic surgeons out there appreciate what you've done for them.

I'm a swordsman, the apocalypse horseman
                          What makes me smile is another's misfortune.

Comment

The Next Episode Some Bitch Wants To Look Like Britney ....
                            If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

i can imagine when theyre finished filming, their friends will give them lots of shit for it. i mean, who the hell would tell their friend, "yea you look fabulous" when they look like absolute shit. i hope these idiots get what they deserve, and when they walk along the streets, people call out mean comments. i know i would
                              Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ole Lorelei  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM