HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorism.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terrorism.

    What is this lust over terrorism lately?

    Spain was just the beginning, France was "officially" threatened by the Al-Quaida, analysts say London is a sure target, the Olympics are in danger, albanians attacked the Greek pacifying force in Kossovo, arrested muslims all over the world admitting to the authorities that they would strike.

    WHY? Why attack places like Spain, 90 per cent of the people against war, and they pay the mistakes of their leaders? London - 1.5 million people on the peace demonstration against war in Iraq.

    http://enigma.gr/cgi-bin/pollresults/001 vote results at some unknow Greek web page.

    February 15th, 2003. over ten million people in over 600 cities participated in the largest peace demonstration ever.

    LA: 30,000
    PARIS: 400,000
    CAPE TOWN: 10,000
    SAN FRANSISCO: 200,000
    ATHENS: 100,000
    RIU: 30,000
    LANSING: 3,000
    TOKYO: 6,000
    MADRID: 800,000
    MELBOURNE: 200,000
    SEATTLE: 75,000
    JOHANNESBURG: 10,000
    LONDON: 1,500,000
    FLAGSTAFF: 1,500
    ROME: 1,000,000
    MINNEAPOLIS: 7,500
    TEL AVIV: 2,000
    NEW YORK: 500,000
    DURBAN: 5,000
    SAO PAOLO: 30,000


    System Of A Down - Boom!
    4000 hungry children
    leave us per hour from starvation
    while billions are spent on bombs
    creating DEATH showers
    Why should we all pay mistakes of our leaders with blood? (That's not only for the US, it's for EVERYONE, including Iraq.)
    36 crazyfists.

  • #2
    because the only way the terrorist see that they can change the leaders minds is to take out the leaders people. cause if people get taken out and the leader dosent do anything bout. ppl will rise up and over throw him. and terrorist see anyone who dosent agree with them completly as enemies. so there are no innocent ppl in their minds other then their own ppl

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Punkatronic
      LA: 30,000
      PARIS: 400,000
      CAPE TOWN: 10,000
      SAN FRANSISCO: 200,000
      ATHENS: 100,000
      RIU: 30,000
      LANSING: 3,000
      TOKYO: 6,000
      MADRID: 800,000
      MELBOURNE: 200,000
      SEATTLE: 75,000
      JOHANNESBURG: 10,000
      LONDON: 1,500,000
      FLAGSTAFF: 1,500
      ROME: 1,000,000
      MINNEAPOLIS: 7,500
      TEL AVIV: 2,000
      NEW YORK: 500,000
      DURBAN: 5,000
      SAO PAOLO: 30,000
      lol @ all those big numbers but only 2000 from tel-aviv.
      shit we cant talk 2 those muslim mothafuckas , we got terror here 4 the last 4 years almost every week we got pepole killed & we cant talk whit them 2 peace so we get this wall so the terrorist's cant get in israel & the rest of the world is mad on us cuz of it , fuckin morons
      E-Mail: [email protected]

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Alex0511
        lol @ all those big numbers but only 2000 from tel-aviv.
        shit we cant talk 2 those muslim mothafuckas , we got terror here 4 the last 4 years almost every week we got pepole killed & we cant talk whit them 2 peace so we get this wall so the terrorist's cant get in israel & the rest of the world is mad on us cuz of it , fuckin morons
        i don't think it's a funny issue at all. there are not just numbers...


        ----

        Why should we all pay mistakes of our leaders with blood?

        In israel i don't think it's a mistakes of the leaders. there always bombs here.. it's started since the intefeda i don't beleive it will stop day. Coz there are 2 sides in this game. 2 sides who think others and other countries who supports each country. I stoped beleiving in peace while back. there always be hate in this world. that just the human kind way of life. People love hating.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alex0511
          lol @ all those big numbers but only 2000 from tel-aviv.
          shit we cant talk 2 those muslim mothafuckas , we got terror here 4 the last 4 years almost every week we got pepole killed & we cant talk whit them 2 peace so we get this wall so the terrorist's cant get in israel & the rest of the world is mad on us cuz of it , fuckin morons
          how do you expect the palestinians to retaliate when the isreali army is bulldozing their houses, and shooting at kids for throwing stones at them. its the isrealies with tanks, guns and turrets against palestinians with sticks and stones...dont expect peace when your taking over their country....but dont get me wrong, im not an anti-semites, i have nothing against the j.ewish people. its the zions that piss me off.
          I could give a fuck about ya secrets and ya past words
          I can pass words with the ability to hurt you
          Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial
          - vinnie paz (Ikon) JMT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by avenueaz
            how do you expect the palestinians to retaliate when the isreali army is bulldozing their houses, and shooting at kids for throwing stones at them. its the isrealies with tanks, guns and turrets against palestinians with sticks and stones...dont expect peace when your taking over their country....but dont get me wrong, im not an anti-semites, i have nothing against the j.ewish people. its the zions that piss me off.
            here we go again.. it's so funny that you guys beleive what you see on TV or what you read ... do you know why we bomb those houses? coz the people who live inside it bomb and killed people who have a walk on the street... their country? it's not a country yet.. and we're not taking over anything. it's our land. can u even understand what you saying ... "its the zions that piss me off" ?!

            Comment


            • #7
              every european country that took part in the war on terrorism has been attacked by al-quaida.... except for the UK

              but i dont believe they'll hit london....

              its too obvious....

              securitys too high.....

              i think it'll be manchester or birmingham, probably biological or chemical

              Comment


              • #8
                Experts say that London is next, i think that there are way too many muslims in london so it can't really be a target.
                36 crazyfists.

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol i cant say i care about some loser terrorists like al quaida
                  what kinda terrorists are they anyway
                  they hit one target every 2 or 3 or even more years
                  and dont even do that big of stuff
                  its nothing compared to what other countrys have done for fun lol
                  its all a game for media
                  if they were real terrorists they would assassinate important people instead of coming with gay lil bombs (yes they are lil compared to what they could be doing)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    France has been listed as a potential target for future terrorist attacks, this alone shows that despite popular belief, the terrorists do not care what side you were on the war. Or how you view America, it's about bringing fear to the hearts of each and everyone of us.

                    ter·ror·ism
                    n.
                    The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

                    I'm a swordsman, the apocalypse horseman
                    What makes me smile is another's misfortune.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TommyClocker
                      lol i cant say i care about some loser terrorists like al quaida
                      what kinda terrorists are they anyway
                      they hit one target every 2 or 3 or even more years
                      and dont even do that big of stuff
                      its nothing compared to what other countrys have done for fun lol
                      its all a game for media
                      if they were real terrorists they would assassinate important people instead of coming with gay lil bombs (yes they are lil compared to what they could be doing)

                      Hmmm, Al Quaida has already started taking action in the whole world. You say they're little, and I say: 201 people died in the trains. How many members does your family have? Let's say there are 5-6 family members for each one of them (really small number too.) and 10 friends. 15.5 x 201 = aprox 3115. It's not very nice that 3100 people lost a family member or a friend...
                      36 crazyfists.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ah great, the old Palestine - Isreal debate. Trust me, these threads go nowhere, the situation is way too complex and won't be solved for a long time unfortunately. Both countries are in the wrong, one more than the other but fuck it, I've had this debate one too many times in my life haha.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by k11
                          every european country that took part in the war on terrorism has been attacked by al-quaida.... except for the UK

                          but i dont believe they'll hit london....

                          its too obvious....

                          securitys too high.....

                          i think it'll be manchester or birmingham, probably biological or chemical
                          Holland wasn't attacked either. And did participate in the war. At least we supported it.
                          Originally posted by Rog
                          "Let's go play some football, I'll rape you."
                          Originally posted by Rog
                          One day this girl was being dumb as hell so told her "shut the hell up or we'll rape you."
                          Originally posted by KessenGTR
                          RB is like an orgasm, but it's everlasting.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rog
                            Ah great, the old Palestine - Isreal debate. Trust me, these threads go nowhere, the situation is way too complex and won't be solved for a long time unfortunately. Both countries are in the wrong, one more than the other but fuck it, I've had this debate one too many times in my life haha.
                            sad but true....
                            E-Mail: [email protected]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ^Word.

                              Nasir, you really think it was a good move for Holland to support the war? I think it was fucking stupid.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 06:02 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by jacksmartin, Today, 04:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jacksmartin  
                              Started by Borsyk, Today, 02:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Borsyk
                              by Borsyk
                               
                              Started by xegipaw, Today, 12:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post xegipaw
                              by xegipaw
                               
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              4 responses
                              21 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post gaylekingcbd  
                              Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
                              2 responses
                              12 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ole Lorelei  
                              Started by palogames, 04-12-2020, 10:54 PM
                              1 response
                              30 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BruceAWillett  
                              Started by Eva, Yesterday, 06:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Eva
                              by Eva
                               
                              Started by coauthorw, 02-06-2021, 01:30 PM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by ketobiolifeavis, Yesterday, 03:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketobiolifeavis  
                              Working...
                              X