Leave a comment:

• DaytonaSky
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• _shadows_
    replied
    sux2bu...

i never even *seen* the ocean or smoked but i hope you have better luck than that shit in the future...

Leave a comment:

• showgirl
    replied
    i hate birds that shit on anybody. one shit on my friend while we were at mc donald's...fuckin' pigeons...

Leave a comment:

• PSiBER
    replied
    Lol, thats pretty funny man.. but yea worst thing that happened to me was I had to do a presentation for an International Business class.. and when I sat back at my seat after the presentation, I found out my fly was opened. ... no wonder it was feeling kinda "cool" down there. lol

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    Originally posted by aLtErEgO
    Can't even count how many times i've done that. Too many hotels, too many rooms to remember over a short period of time is a dangerous thing.
    lol. glad i'm not alone on this one! it always makes for a hell of a story to tell your boys when you finally make it back to your room after a 3 hour journey to the vending machines. haha.

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    Originally posted by NoFear
    hehe that funny lol..

the worst thing that probably happend to me is sleeping in some1 car.. errr i guess i was so drunk that i just got in a car of a guy i don't know and selpt for 2 hours until he wake me up..
    i tried to get into a hotel room that wasnt mine.... kept sliding the card in and trying to open the door and the fucker wouldnt let me in... then the dude came to the door and asked what the hell i was doing. needless to say, i was suprised to find this large man in my room... thats when i found out my room was on the next floor.

Leave a comment:

• Nel
    replied
    hehe that funny lol..

the worst thing that probably happend to me is sleeping in some1 car.. errr i guess i was so drunk that i just got in a car of a guy i don't know and selpt for 2 hours until he wake me up..

Leave a comment:

• Manar
    replied
    the worst thing that happened to me was a bad hair day situation ..

Leave a comment:

• Heaven Cent
    replied
    Originally posted by PVK-PervertKing
    Dude.STEP AWAY FROM THE WEED.Who knows next you may walks up to a police officer an ask if he wants some.
    haha hes high not fucking blind and retarded I think no matter how shitty u get u still kno police neways funny stories

Leave a comment:

• gEnEsIs
    replied
    Lmao... I notice a pattern of being high and being at the beach. Maybe being at the beach high really isn't so good for you, haha. Naw it made me laugh... so funny... especially the girl who shook your milkshake for you... that was funny too. But yeah... uh, that hasn't happened to me. But the main reason being is that I have never been high at the beach, and I flirt with guys, not girls. So yeah... thanks for the laugh... that was great. :D

Leave a comment:

• AidToBeKool
    replied
    lmao, man that happens to me every day

Leave a comment:

• PVK-PervertKing
    replied
    Dude.STEP AWAY FROM THE WEED.Who knows next you may walks up to a police officer an ask if he wants some.

Leave a comment:

• martini500
    replied
    Lol! Sorry but you just gotta laugh them things off. Looks to me like a streak of bad luck when your high too.

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    wow now thats some bad luck.. i did notice a small pattern with being high there.. lol

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Barteam, 05-19-2020, 03:59 AM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post Monret
by Monret

Started by EgorFilka, Yesterday, 03:10 PM